which hg should eric evict?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. which hg should eric evict?

• dick
    • joe

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a tuff call who America choses. Joe might get huge support from the large gay fan base that watches BB.

I vote to evict Joe 10 times

Ginger---you must have missed the whole part where Jen was threatening the other Veto Comp. participants. Not to mention the self obsession thing is ridiculous.

I voted Joe get booted to the curb and I hope Dick and Danielle get Jen packin' her bags soon, too.

And please learn to respect the opinions of others.

I just love how I get singled out by every opposite opinion poster. At least six other people agree and it's Ginger this and Ginger that. Fine.

BTW - I missed nothing.

It's my opinion...please notice how I never quesiton other opinions. I just make my own opinion post and go about my business.

I voted Joe, more than 10 times, I am going back before midnite to vote again

Ginger I am sorry that is happening... It sucks... You have the right to your opinion just like everyone else... Even if I disagree... It's not the first time we have disagreed, but at least we can still talk and not be at each others throat about it...

I still hope Joe is the AP choice, but I am worried it won't be...

Gingersnaps you are always always funny and very respectful of ALL posts, me thinks Puppetmaster hasn't been around here long. lol

LOL Ginger at least you are voting... That's a good thing... For me I just want to see Dick and Daniele get a little further in patching up their realtionship...

After revision of Ginger's comments....

You're right Ginger you aren't questioning anyone's opinions (my bad), I was just under that impression with the multiple follow-ups to other comments to vote for Dick (which my also be the reason you feel so attacked (not my intention).

However, I just wanted to to try and show you some proof that Jen is just as much in the wrong as Dick is (that is if Dick is in the wrong at all) as far as attacking other Hgs goes.

And I don't know if you noticed that Dick's outburst towards Jen helped her straighten out her act.

.Yana I really think they are the dynamic duo in this game. I never thought otherwise. If they aren't torn apart, they'll be a force to reckon with. I still think D & J are also a pair. The twists (heaven helps us if there are more) may be that they are all pairs and we don't know.

I voted to evict Dick - he is pretty nasty - and way too overconfident that he is staying. I know he's going to stay but I would love to see him go, anyway.

And what's this about Gingersnaps? Outspoken? opinionated? NOOOOOO! JK Ging, you know I love you. ;)

Ginger---you must have missed the whole part where Jen was threatening the other Veto Comp. participants. Not to mention the self obsession thing is ridiculous.

I voted Joe get booted to the curb and I hope Dick and Danielle get Jen packin' her bags soon, too.

And please learn to respect the opinions of others.

Puppetmaster--- i think you need to follow your own advice and respect the opinions of others. while you have spoken your opinion so has ginger and she has every right to post hers... even if you dont agree. heck, i voted different from her and you dont see me calling her out over it.

Ginger has been a poster here for a few years now and while she stands firm in her opinions, she has always respected other posters. i find it kinda rude that there are people out there tonight singling her out for stating her opinion... just because its the opposite of theirs. :huh:

I agree with you about Dick, Gingersnaps. I also agree that everyone should be able to state their opinion here without having to defend it.

I voted that Eric should vote against Dick. I think that it is smarter for Eric's game to vote against Joe and go with the majority in the house. However, I like playing with America's toy, and that means that I like putting Eric in uncomfortable situations. :animated_bouncy: I think that it is always good for house drama when someone votes against the person who is staying, and then the person can't tell who voted against them, and then accuses people or gets paranoid. And Dick is just about as paranoid as they come today. It was hilarious watching him in the yard earlier as he made a pact with person after person, saying "I can talk to YOU because..." and then proceeding to tell them what they want to hear. Most of the houseguests aren't falling for it, though, whether from Dick or Joe.

Regardless, I think it would be funny for Dick to get a few votes against him, including Eric's, and then if I know Dick he will go around bullying everyone until he finds out who cast the votes against him.

I'd much rather see Joe stay in the house, as he is entertaining when he stirs up drama in the house. Plus, he makes Amber unhappy, and that makes me happy. Dick makes me uncomfortable, because I feel he is a violent person, so I don't like having him in the house.

Catniptoy, there really would be sooo much drama if Joe stayed. and it would make me real happy to see Amber squirm and be unhappy.

Archived