America Player

uvp

which hg should eric evict?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. which hg should eric evict?

• dick
    • joe

Welcome back Spikes... You truly have been missed around here... To quote you can use the little bubble looking button right above the field to put the stuff you want to post... In the top line you will see the two A's and insert special item, etc... right under that you can see the biua's smilies the +, etc... the next to the last one is the quote button, but you can also use the insert special item drop down too... I hope that helps... smile.gif

Got it, Yana, thanks! I missed you guys, too.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now if we could just get a visit from Valium... i would be rolling on the floor in laughter.

OMG Valium.....he never DID come back from the store, did he? Hey, I would even love to see Shockalot - I'm sure he'd have an opinion on the voting......you know it's all just a bunch of teens voting over and over again.

I have to say that I was watching the live feeds last night - I haven't really watched them very much this summer, but I was bored....so I watched the HGs outside playing that game. And during the intermission I listened to Eric and Jameka talking (well, to be fair, Eric was talking and Jameka was mostly saying mmmm hmmmmm, mmmm hmmmmm) and I kind of like the guy. He's articulate, intelligent, seems to be playing a smart game so far and I think he's got the other houseguests pegged pretty well. At first I just saw him as the class clown type who never shuts up but I think he's got game. Go AmERICa!

Archived