Daniele - Week 1

Jem

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the HOH room this evening... there was a discussion of great concern about how much weight dan has lost. Dick said he had never seen her that thin. He was indeed genuinely concerned.

I think she ate a salad, at least I saw her tear up some lettuce on a plate. And she ate a handful of either bread or chips. She was complaining about feeling so full because her stomach shrunk while on slop.

Must have gone down from the size of a quarter to the size of a dime :lol:

The part that doesn't make sense to me is she is so mad at him... to the point that she won't hug him... but she said that she doesn't even remember why they stopped talking. That doesn't make any sense at all. If it was so unimportant that you forgot after 2 years.. maybe its time to let by-gones be by-gones.

and 2 years ago is when they were ____ this close to making it onto BB6..

its all a scam. they never stopped talking. they set it up this way so they could get onto bb8

I didn't hear him say that... haha... From what I have read though they broke up over his gas problem... Jerri couldn't handle it...

I am getting to the point where I can't stand to hear her helium voice any more. When her & Jessica have a convo I wanna scream. I liked her better when she was quiet & withdrawn so I didn't have to listen to her whiney squeak :grin2:

I'm not going to start a new thread to do it, but I swear we should be tracking when Daniele eats, and what.

Has anyone seen her for breakfast? I haven't yet. Will she or won't she?

I'm betting she does NOT have a waffle.

ETA:

12:20 Bowl of cereal and a coffee (iced?)

Wasn't she at one point giving Dick advice as to how to behave so that he won't continue to alienate people against him? I believe I saw this on on the Show2 feeds. I think they are more together than we are supposed to believe.

Archived