Daniele - Week 1

Jem

Guest jordansmom

There a team im not buying there act. The advice she gave Dick was needed he was name dropping. After awhile that gets old.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their "enemy" status isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. BB is editing the show to make it look like they are still not on talking terms or anything. They've got something going on.

From a convo I witnessed between just the 2 of them on the feeds I do believe that they randomly ran into each other at the auditions & I do not believe that either one knew the other was going to be in the house. As to them being true enemies, it takes a lot to hate a parent & after hearing the circumstances of their fallouts I doubt there is any "true" hate there so I would expect them to help each other a bit :grin2:

She talks sooooooooo slow and moves sooooooooo slow and she eats sooooooooo slow.

She just has no personality. She has such a whiney voice.

I miss powerhouse Janie and her energy and the fact that she exercised and had fun.

I totally agree with Marty - Janie had this energy that got everyone pumped (well, except for scare-ica) -

Dani doesn't have that, but I still like her. I think her and Dick have a plan. I hope they make it past these first few weeks together.

Jen we are laughing at because she is a nutjob.

But you are saying that Danielle is a funny person? Says funny things to entertain?

Or funny because you are laughing AT her. I am confused.

Jameka, Danielle, Carol and Jessica have voices that make me want to run from the tv screaming!! They all have whiney singsong voices. Each one of them drags out the last words of their sentences!!! "All that too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad". "Did he really say thaaaaaaaaaat?" Jen's voice is nasily but she also tends to drag out the last word of her sentence. Jen's mouth is strange looking too when she speaks.

I know this is not good but it's how I see it!

Grrrrrrrrrr that little b!tch Daniele has told Mrs. Robinson's boys that Dick is going to put up Keil and Mike. So now he has a BIG target on his back. The Mrs. Robinson 4 are now all going to put up Dick if they get HOH.

WTG Daniele for giving up your Dad.

Archived