Daniele - Week 1

Jem

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand all that...I am a psych major about to start my Masters. (not saying to sound superior...just stating)

With that being said, Yes I am sure she is in a way. I would like to restate a bit. I am sure she is but I overstated the genetic portion of the argument. The point I wanted to make is that I am sure something drove her this way. So allow me to apologize for the confusion I have caused.

Also, as far as the triggers you mention, I do agree that is possible as I have studied that in a few separate classes and on my own. Regardless, the news makes all the celebrities that became so thin the make Dani look fat out to be a hero because of how they made themselves. I guess I compare what people say about Dani to that in a way. If girls find these mega thin celebrities to be heroes then what is the big deal about Dani? Not to mention the millions of anorexic males and females that walk around as personal idols. I guess all I am saying is yes people may have the possibility of idolizing Dani more than the average Joe, or in this case Jane. However, If Dani is affecting a million people at once, what about the millions of anorexic girls that are effecting one or two at a time totaling up to more? Thanks for correcting me though (no sarcasm)

Now I am not arguing of course, just debating I suppose.

Also, I have compared many pictures of Anorexia to those who suffer a genetic disease and some look identical in areas and quantity of weight loss. Once again I will say I think you are right about her disorder.

To the other subject, Dani v. Janey...

To answer the direct question, I can compare because it is my opinion that they are alot alike. Janey does have more personality, that I can give you. To this day Janey still remains my favorite of all the seasons. (never saw BB2 though) But I think I see alot there. Yes the blond and cute. Beyond that I think Janey was a good player because she got others to do her work (usually by flirting) Dani seems to have that same power. Janey was also popular, and magnitude notwithstanding, I think she has the same abilities. Nick and Joe fell with her quickly and I think she is gonna do the same with others. Janey also mostly stuck with her alliance and I think she will as well (we'll see)

Point is my opinion is that she and Janey are alot alike.

-Kyo

1) Janelle was very smart and knew the game inside and out. She was always studying the house.

Daniele has the brain of a pea.

2) Janelle was very much into exercise and health

Daniele probably has never been on a treadmill or worked out

Those are just 2 but I would love to hear more from others that don't agree that Janelle and Daniele are a lot alike.

Janelle was not popular in the house...ever. She was pretty straight forward to people, she did not smile to their faces and talked about them behind their back. She either liked them or she didn't.

I don't remember Jan ever flirting with anyone to get them to do her work.

Janelle enjoyed food and was not afraid of gaining a few pounds. She was also fierce during comps, whichever kind they were.

Furthermore, Janelle's downfall was that she did not know how to strategize at all, she would have good instincts but would let the others in her group dictate what would happen, which hardly ever was a good idea.

oh yes, and Janelle was fun to watch.

I see absolutely nothing in Danielle resembling of Janelle. But to each their own, I guess :grin2:

well, if we made you laugh, our job is done..

ladies? time to go home.

wait, we are home.... forget it.

Kyo... pull up a chair and settle in, its gonna be a bumpy ride this summer. sometimes our bite is worse than our bark.. wait, is it that or does it go the other way, cause we can bark loud too!

Remember ILOVEDANIELE we all have opinions but bottom line is we know it is just a game. We love to razz and tease each other. Even when we disagree we respect each other. (most always)

anyhoo.... nice to have you here.

Why the heck are all 4 friggen cameras on her and Nick, I mean come on....

Because the producers are forcing this chemistry free duo down out throats hoping we'll go apes bananas over their showmance the way we did with Will/Jan...thing is these two are no Will/Jan.

Archived