Daniele - Week 1

Jem

Yeah I saw that too Marty. The stupid little twig went thru nick's whole alliance. She told Nick said she doesn't like Zach & that Nick needed to go for HOH if it comes down to him, Kail, & Mike. She told him Kail absolutely has to go & then she proceeded to tell him her dad's nom plans. I hope she goes soon before she ruins evel's chances.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far Danielle has been really intriguing!! I didnt think she would be that good of a player! But she has been pretty damn good! Will see what happens but I like her so far!

If I had to have my pick who will be the next Janelle, it's Dani. She's smart when she needs to and it looks like she performs well in competitions. Although I'd say she's more like the BB6 Janelle. Not the All-Star's version. Janelle was horrible in All-Stars when it came to knowing what was going on.

I really don't see her performing well in competitions. She got luck on the veto comp that is all.

She is nothing like Janelle. ~ Get on the treadmill Daniele and build yourself some muscle.

After hearing Dani run her mouth to Nick all last night, I think she is the 2nd worst player in the house (right after Jen). I mean this early in the game to reveal your plans, the plans of others, & to name names to a boy all because he bat's his eyes at you. Yeah she is a braintrust :animated_rotfl:

I am still mad at her for making her Dad a target to Mrs. Robinson and her boys. She told them that Dick was going to go after Keil and Joe if he gets HOH. Sooooooooooooo he is their #1 target.

WTG bratty daughter. ~ Your Dad would have thrown himself under the bus to save you and you give up your dad to be evicted.

If I had to have my pick who will be the next Janelle, it's Dani. She's smart when she needs to and it looks like she performs well in competitions. Although I'd say she's more like the BB6 Janelle. Not the All-Star's version. Janelle was horrible in All-Stars when it came to knowing what was going on.

Bite your tongue!! This walking pencil is as far from Janelle as possible. Janelle has a bigger-than-life personality and is sharp as a tack. Dani just has bigger-than-life boobs. She's gonna tip over soon, I'm telling ya.

Guest janey_doll

Daniele is absolutely nothing like our Janey!

She has given Nicky boy hand jobs late in the night

Our Moderator at my BB board is on BBT and he does pretty

much a play by play of her actions. He is 100% sure of what

is going on. So far it has been Sunday night and Monday night

that she has completed her task. Saturday night during her

"task" she tried to talk and he said "shut up" and she said

"don't say shut up to me" and left his bed and he finished

the task alone.

She is absolutely nothing like our Janey!

Her boyfriend has to be so proud and Nick is starting

to feel guilty even though she says it's fine.

I thought I saw a little undercover action the other morning...but I wasn't quite sure. Missed it this morning...but now, morning after, Nick is being so overly attentive to her that it really seems to figure. ;)

I'm with Yath... I didn't see anything to suggest anything was going on put two people in the same bed and every once and a while one of them would move...

well goodness, I came here to say I'm liking Daniele more and more... mainly based on the cute way she has been joking around with everyone... I like how just now she was joking about her reasons for nominating someone :)

(and not to bait Janey fans, but so far Daniele has a 100% record playing for POV! :animated_bouncy: )

Archived