Daniele - Week 1

Jem

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

over 8 minutes of daniele sleeping... thats what that clip showed. i am utterly shocked and disgusted at some of the viewers that would come to such a low disgusting ploy to make this poor girl look like a dirty skanky hooker.

now.... the true hooker is over in the other threads... please watch your step.

yeh...I went and watched the linked videos also...didn't see anything conclusive either.

The other morning when I was watching I did see much more movement under the covers...He was on floor and she was on bed...definitely they had hands all over each other....but I couldn't tell what exactly was going on. To me...it appeared she was giving him a HJ...but of course there is no proof. That's why when I saw another poster mention it, it basically confirmed my suspicions.

Whether she did or didn't...she put herself into a situation where people would speculate. She's the one with a boyfriend on the outside...Nick is unattached. Sleeping in close proximity to another guy, when your "boyfriend" is not around is still a form of cheating in my book...and I can't imagine the BF is too happy with what he sees. Maybe Dani and her BF agreed that she's permitted to do what she has to do in order to get ahead in the game??? I dunno...she dropped a few notches in my liking her.

I didn't see anything conclusive either. Could be a handjob but i'm sick minded like that.

I am really wondering about the BB screening process when they would put someone in the house who obviously has an eating disorder. During last nights show it was actually uncomfortable to watch Daniele when she was standing in front of the pictures right before the Veto ceremony. Her arms are so thin, her bones jut out on her back, her face has that "Skeletor" look that we have all seen over and over again on the covers of tabloids. Instead of putting her in a stressful situation, where cameras watch her all day, they should have gotten her some professional help.

I feel really sorry for her.

Dep

A thought...

There are alot of people who can eat all they want but stay that skinny...I am not living in denial but I think there is something to think about there.

Also, it is nice to see some people sticking up for Dani. I bet there is so much more to her story and why she is the way she is than people see. With that being said, I also think she is the new Janey. I love Janey and she will probably always be my favorite but Janey and her have alot of the same traits. Popularity, boys in her palm, tactics....just my thoughts.

-Kyo

OMG how can you even compare her to Janey. They are both blond?

My mouth hangs open when people call Daniele the new Janey.

I'm speechless.

LOL Ilove... Boys in her plam... All the HJ talk... LOL

Anyways about her weight... Her brother says they are naturally thin... I think he did say though that she was thinner than usual... Maybe she lost a little weight from stress about the show and not knowing what to expect... Losing five pounds on someone that is very thin to start with can make them look very sick... JMHO...

Right Elisabeth... She had a big ol' burger just today... That's why I say maybe it was just the stress of getting on the show...

i'd be a little stressed.

when i lost a lot of weight people were calling me anorexic and bulemic and even went as far as to say i had an abortion.

it was stupid, because i worked hard to lose the weight. and she may have worked out to lose a lot of waight , then the stress of the show couldve gotten her a little unhealthy.

but even she said she has never been that thin, and dick was even worried about her. i know a little bit about being skinny and then dropping more weight. 5 pounds could show in her face, butt, and stomach.. but not really her whole body, her arms, neck, shoulders, rib bones, everything can be seen unless she was 95 pounds and went to 90..... or something like that..

but if she was anything over 100 before she had to have lost more than 5 pounds for her body look the way it does. her arms are like toothpicks. 100 being on the lighter end of it.

i have a sister in law that is under 90 pounds and even she doesnt look as thin as daniele!

ohh PS.. i am not saying she is anorexic though.. but she does have a habit of not eating right. when she was on slop, she refused to eat.. so that whole week, the only time she ate was on 4th of july and then after POV when they got pizza

who cares if she's anorexic, from what i've seen of her she's just a b**** (can we say bitch on here, they say it on primetime tv...?) and i want her to go home....her dad can stay

ILoveDaniele.....

I was not slamming Daniele in any way. Quite the opposite. I feel bad that she has been put in this kind of situation and that no one is looking out for her best interest in the real world. If you really think she is one of those people that eats all she wants and stays skinny, then you ARE in denial. Do some research and look at pictures of people with Anorexia. I grew up with a friend who suffered from this disease and I can tell you, once you are around it, you know it when you see it.

What bothers me is that people who are watching the show who also suffer from Anorexia, will see her and think that it is cool to be that thin. It is called a "Trigger". When people with the disease see certain images, it activates the part of the brain that controls the disease. It can be extremely harmful.

I can only hope that I am wrong. Otherwise, her being on the show could actually have far wider reaching consequences that to just her fellow HG's.

JMHO

Dep

it triggered me.. i lost 3 pounds over night.. :lookaround: okok.. it wasnt due to her.. i had the squirts.. and that is a totally whole other program.. :animated_rotfl:

:::::::::trying to change the mood:::::::: did it work::::::::::::

Archived