Daniele - Week 1

Jem

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Here's Vac's post about his mom... It's in response to another posters question...

Beth: Long story short, she wasnt there when we were toddlers and when she finally did start coming around we saw her about 2x a year until we were old enough to do something about that ourselves (and for me, until i moved in with her... heh long story). I am sure there will be.

I am brand new here but I am a hard core BB fan.

My impression of this girl is she is DULL, way too thin (clearly a problem there) and she is a brat!

She has yet to say, "my dad did ___________ to me and that is why I am so mad at him"

Its pretty clear that she was not raised by him and MAYBE she should be thankful for that because by the looks of him she may have grown up way different then she did.

If Dick weren't in there, this girl would have nothing to talk about. I don't see an ounce of drama, character, or originality in this Barby. I'd love to hear an adult, half-hour conversation between her and Dad. Doubt that will happen, tho -- just because I don't think she'd ever step up to the plate.

Nick and a few of the guys think she is hot ??

Don't get it. She does not have a personality yet that I have seen. She does not even smile. She looks HORRIBLE sick and too too skinny. Do guys find that attractive?

Just looking at her as she is up and getting dressed for the day. She wears clothes that show all her skinny shoulder bones and back bones that jut out. Isn't that something that anorexic people do? I think they need to get her help.

and lets not forget, the camera adds a good 10 pounds... sooooo she is actually SKINNIER than what we see! :animated_shocking:

hooters needs to give the girl some hotwings every 15 minutes.

Something wrong when a person has to show off their boney jutted shoulders all the time. I would hide those pointy things.

just sayin..... :hammer:

If Dick weren't in there, this girl would have nothing to talk about. I don't see an ounce of drama, character, or originality in this Barby. I'd love to hear an adult, half-hour conversation between her and Dad. Doubt that will happen, tho -- just because I don't think she'd ever step up to the plate.

As much as I love Daniele I have noticed this. Though I am guessing that she will soon start to press the issue with Dick. Last night on the hammock she talked to Nick about how annoyed she was that her father was here. She is playing the avoidance game right now but eventually they have to contact each other and I think more drama will come of the situation. I mean Joe and Dustin have been talking and you know somewhere along the line they are going to have to fess up. Though frankly I haven't seen Dick doing alot of reaching out either. I am not saying I place all blame on him as I think they both need to be adults on this.

-Kyo

daniele has no substance to her. its like looking at a wall. she just sits there and watching time go by. she actually had a conversation with nick last night on the hammock... wow.. i am truly shocked. i think it lasted 7 minutes.

OMG OMG Fizzle called it.

Dick and Danielle DO have an alliance. They just spoke and said people are suspicious and then they said they will talk later.

okay, here's the thing:

This whole thing has been dumb from the beginning...first we were supposed to believe these two were enemies, when everyone knew, it was all over the net, "leaks" everywhere--and supposedly D. and D. knew nothing about it???

Then they get in the house, and within a week, they're shown ON CAMERA, referring to their alliance (big shock).

So which is it: Does BB want us to believe they're enemies or not? If they do, why would D. and D. have this hush-hush convo at this point?

It's all incredibly silly. It's like ridiculous like for them to like think we're allowing ourselves to be, like jerked around like this.

Archived