Daniele - Week 1

Jem

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the sound of it, she was raised by her grandparents, and him not being the father figure tried to be her friend. She didn't like it, and cut all communications. But who knows, Dick has obviously tried to contact her, and I really think he wants to be in her life.

ok, but where is the "mother" in all of this? why is everything being put on the father? and if the grandparents raised her, why is the father being faulted for anything?

his son seems to be ok with him, so whats with the daughter? like i said since the info of the houseguest came out... i think its all hogwash. i dont think they have been estranged for 2 years. they were very close to getting onto bb6, and that was 2 years ago.

That's what I have been trying to say. It's all a con/scam. They are partners and going to walk away with the money. They have roles to play and it's going to take them to the finals. You'll see I bet the whole house is full of pairs that we don't know about. CBS's twist.

Do you think Joe would really annouce his gonny on tv....scam. It makes them look like enemies.

Kail is in with somebody too.

CBS theme this season....there is a fine line between love and hate. It's all fantasy in that house--Alice through the looking glass = FANTASY.

that's fine by me...as long as you and I read eachothers posts that is all that matters. Ha ha hahaa ha

I'd put me on ignore today too...after the hard day I had here. I have to go shopping tomorrow or the beach or go to manhattan and do something else then be here. work on monday is looking good.

pills-image.jpg

I listen to you both and the theories good ones.

I didn't do any pre-BB reading this season. I am starting from scratch after last night's episode. So.... this is all way interesting stuff. :animated_scratchchin:

what does that pic mean...is it a bait post, it follows my post?

Yep, I'm right. It's a bait post. I will ignore it. Technically it is also a flame post because he is saying I should take meds. He just broke his own rules.

Oh mods.........where are you?

requesting beating a horse i wont name no names

what does requesting a beating horse have to do with anything?

you are baiting people with your post.. why? we try and post along side you and you bait us to post against you.

yana yeah righttttttttttttt

i am done with it

its bb season and i am not going make several poster ruin my season

so keep trying

you cant bait uvp

back on topic

danielle since she got pov is being a lil bit more perkier like she has an interesting in the game now

back on topic

danielle everyone will be kissing up to her

why would everyone be kissing up to daniele? she doesnt have power to put anyone on the block, only to take someone off.. and there are only 2 people on the block.

Look Uvp I posted the dead horse and then came back and even posted more and said that they were ones I loved... I didn't say anything about you in my post... All I said was here Fizzy... Once again you jump on me for nothing... You do this and then say I am one of your favorite people on the board? I wasn't posting that to say anything, but here it is... I love that smilie, just like the others I posted... Nothing meant toward you or anyone else... Moving on too... I am done...

Daniele went to the HoH room... Kail said she never did that... Talked to her about PoV and then we got FotH and heard someone telling Kail they could hear her music through the head phones and she needed to turn it down...

its done give it a rest

Archived