Daniele - Week 1

Jem

His son seems to think he will do well and that Daniele might be in a little trouble if not careful... I don't want to put words in his mouth though, so maybe he will post in this thread and let us know for sure...

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her good looks may make the other girl jealous of her so maybe she have a short stay

I love Daniele thus far

I think she is young and has made mistakes....either way I dig her. Thus far she seems a bit more real than the other gals. Oddly enough I also kind of like her dad too...I dunno

Either way I am rooting Daniele this year...go cute blondes!!!

By the way Janey is still the best :-p

-Kyo

so far she is dull. i cant take her fake tears the whole season

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

When the eleven toasted to being BB8, her glass appeared to look like everyone else's glass. So did she drink being underage? I am guessing it was champagne and not sparkling white grape juice. Did anyone else notice this? I know there was talk about this before if CBS would let her drink in the house underage. Just wondering.

I think BB has provided sparkling grape juice and stuff like that for players who were alcoholics or just didn't drink or were underage. So, all she has to do is say that she doesn't drink, and that will let her off the hook. Of course, now her father is in the house and he can call her out on her claim of being 21.

what uvp finds funny is the uvp baiters never finds these threads lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

Not at all Ginger... He accuses us of misquoting him and the only one that quoted him at all was me and I copied and pasted what I posted right from his posts at other sites... I asked him to point out what I misquoted and I would correct it... He ignored me both here and at sucks... Now I don't really understand why he would do that, if it wasn't for attention from them over at sucks...

i doubt it cbs isnt that lax to let her drink when all of us are looking for them to allow it

Archived