• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

Well he can use it this Thursday to change the noms. He won't do that because Ronnie is going home.

He will use it next week to make sure Jessie or Natalie goes home and he and Jordan are safe. If he doesn't use it this Thursday he only has one other chance to use it. If one of them is HOH then whoever they put up Jeff will just change it. Yes it might not end up perfect but he has so many crappy people to chose from.

Oh I am just rambling SueZ ~ I get what you are saying now. Good point.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the voting over today or later tonight at midnight or something?

I'm hoping BB lets Jeff know he won today so he doesn't make a foolish decision like go into a deal with Jesse & Gnat as they've been on J&J about that since last night.

I doubt Jeff is that dumb but it still makes me nervous since they would love to be able to hold him to his word.

Is the voting over today or later tonight at midnight or something?

I'm hoping BB lets Jeff know he won today so he doesn't make a foolish decision like go into a deal with Jesse & Gnat as they've been on J&J about that since last night.

I doubt Jeff is that dumb but it still makes me nervous since they would love to be able to hold him to his word.

Jeff doesn't trust Jesse or Natalie so I highly doubt he'd try and team up with them. After all that went down last night, he probably doesn't trust anyone and I wouldn't either.

I think the voting is over tonight at midnight or it might have ended at midnight last night since it was technically the 4th of Aug.

If Jeff doesn't win I think CBS will have a revolt on their hands!!! They might want to think about witness protection for the tech staff!!! LOL

Go Jeff Go!!

My only hope is that he's smart about using it! He needs to throw the HOH and let one of the a**holes try to railroad him and Jordan out!! Then flip the script at the last minute and throw Jess and Nat up there!! I would probably wet my pants I would be laughing so hard!!! I'm not sure which of those two is the lesser of two evils???

My greatest wish is that this would happen at the same time as a double eviction!!! Using Coup De'tat would not exclude Jeff from playing for the HOH, I hope! :party_smilie:

PARTY TIME BABY!!!!

SueZ I said the same thing in another thread, if Jeff wins the power I would almost want him to take down Lydia and Ronnie and put up Natalie and Jessie, this week, deal with Ronnie later, Ronnie is not all that tricky, and it would really shake up the house to see someone not be afraid to use the power and move this game forward. And one of those 2 scums of the earth would go by by, just sayin

I would rather have Jessie and Natalie up together all week so we can see them cry and turn against each other. Pure Entertainment. One of them will go home for sure.

yes that would be fun to watch, just watching Jessie whine on the after dark last night was par for the course, I did not know he was a have not,lol too funny, all the guy does is whine and sleep.

He needs to throw the HOH and let one of the a**holes try to railroad him and Jordan out!! Then flip the script at the last minute and throw Jess and Nat up there!! I would probably wet my pants I would be laughing so hard!!! I'm not sure which of those two is the lesser of two evils???

I keep praying that this is how it will go down. I feel sure that he will throw the HOH thursday.

If it's used this week it can't be used next week... Only get to use it once... Whoever gets it just has two weeks to use it, not twice to use it...

I mainly want Jeff to win AC because I cannot stand Jesse. I have never liked him and I can't believe he is on this season.

I'm not a good strategist, I just hope that Jeff can use it to get Jesse/Nat out...somehow, someway.

If he can't put both Gnat & Jesse up together he needs to put up someone who would give the other their vote.

If Gnat goes up and Jesse is HoH, put Chima up so she can't give Gnat her vote.

If Jesse goes up and Gnat is HoH (yeah right), put Lydia up so she can't give Jesse her vote.

This way there is a guarenteed vote in favor for each and a guarenteed vote lost for each.

Kevin will definately vote against Jesse to keep Lydia and Michelle will be a guarenteed vote against Gnat to keep Chima.

I don't want Michele to get Hoh...she wouldn't be able to vote in eviction (or Jeff or Jordan for that matter). If she puts up Jessie and/or Natalie...they have a better chance of playing in and winning pov....thus taking themself off the block. Or worse...if she put up Jessie and Russ, and Nat won pov, she'd take Jessie off and then Jeff couldn't use wizard power to put either of them up.

Chima, Kevin or Lydia needs to get Hoh...and as long as Nat and Jessie don't win pov....Jeff can put them both up and for sure one of them is gone. That's the best case scenario.

I think you are right Marty, wish I could remember from the one in season 6.

I am thinking that just the holder of the POV medal is safe. If Natalie took Jessie down I bet he is not safe.... just my thinkin

Marty you are correct...only the holder is safe, not who they chose to use it on...thats what I ASS U ME... :)

I noticed that every time I voted , on line, TODAY!!!.....the names are all mixed up!

So if you aren't careful, cause you're so used to them being in alphabetical order, you could be voting for Ronnie, Jessie, or Natalie!

This is getting confusing. LOL. I'm thinking the person that ACTUALLY wins the POV is safe BUT if they give it to one of the nominees, then they are no longer SAFE and the nominee is the only one safe in this scenario. So if Jeff uses the coup d'etat, he can rightfully nominate the person won the POV initially. If this makes sense.

Archived