Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I wish I could drink tons of tequila, vomit for an hour and drink tons more, pass out and wake up in a vomitous mess. I also wish to find 3 ft purple hair extensions to match my purple sequin go go dress that I use on my weekend trips to Dubai. On Saturday mornings they pack women on planes like cattle, whisk them off to mansions and ship them back Monday morning.

She's an inspiration.

As much as she grinds on my last nerve, I just can't hate her. I guess it's because I feel too much sadness for her. She's really quite a sad case. It's time to go back to Vegas, Rachel, where you're most comfortable. Hollywood's not for you.

As for the show tonight, Rachel's DR's were soooooo bad, I couldn't believe that BB actually aired them. What horrible acting!

As much as she grinds on my last nerve, I just can't hate her. I guess it's because I feel too much sadness for her. She's really quite a sad case. It's time to go back to Vegas, Rachel, where you're most comfortable. Hollywood's not for you.

As for the show tonight, Rachel's DR's were soooooo bad, I couldn't believe that BB actually aired them. What horrible acting!

Of course they aired it. Grodner turned on them and threw them to the wolves (us).

Me too Ky, I just can't hate her......but her diaries were beyond pathetic tonight, and her chasing Kathy around the house trying to get an apology was just ridiculous....

Thanks, you must be a real woman ;)

;)

Yes, I wish I could drink tons of tequila, vomit for an hour and drink tons more, pass out and wake up in a vomitous mess. I also wish to find 3 ft purple hair extensions to match my purple sequin go go dress that I use on my weekend trips to Dubai. On Saturday mornings they pack women on planes like cattle, whisk them off to mansions and ship them back Monday morning.

She's an inspiration.

:animated_rotfl:

sometimes I wonder if others are watching the same thing I am?

James BB6 has been calling Brendan Brenda! He is reading our posts!

Ceci said he posts here by a secret name!

I think he is one of us and is playing the devil's advocate! otherwise what's the explanation?!

She's an inspiration.

You forgot to mention the clutching a fistful of 100's part. :sherlock: Hey, you gotta get sumtin out of it. :smilielol:

James BB6 has been calling Brendan Brenda! He is reading our posts!

Ceci said he posts here by a secret name!

I think he is one of us and is playing the devil's advocate! otherwise what's the explanation?!

He was Shock-a-lots boy! There use to be someone named I love James here..annoying as all out too.

Hmmm...I wonder what the secret name is?

Well I thought she borught all the slutty outfits already....She can hardly keep her boobs in the dress she has on.

OMG only her, she is certainly way over the top tonight.

So very sad!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I don't get the outfit. It's not even show night. did you see her approach Matt twirling her hair and asking if she could use his HOH toilet? Matt always has the same answer: "I told you 800 times you don't have to ask."

I dont understand why everyone seems to hate this girl, she is playing the game, winning competitions, unlike everyone else(except Britney) i think Rachel deserves some credit on top of how annoying she may be....just saying...

it's so nice to not be the only one to like Rachel!

Sorry for the closure... had to clean up the thread. Accept for the original post that attacked another member... no one else violated a rule in their response.

(It would be GREATLY appreciated if members would not engage at all and just report. It's much easier to come in and clean up one post as apposed to 20+ response posts.)

None the less... great job peeps!

I don't LOVE Rachel, but I don't hate her because of her clothes. Unlike Natalie last year, Rachel does shower. She (and Brendon) cooks for others even when they make fun of her for it behind her back. If people show her the slightest kindness, she returns it. I don't think she is as bad as everyone says. I haven't seen her try to make moves on ANYBODY else in the house, just Brendon. Her laugh is irritating and I wish she dressed a LITTLE bit more than she does... but I think she's just judged a little too harshly which makes me feel like defending her.

I don't LOVE Rachel, but I don't hate her because of her clothes. Unlike Natalie last year, Rachel does shower. She (and Brendon) cooks for others even when they make fun of her for it behind her back. If people show her the slightest kindness, she returns it. I don't think she is as bad as everyone says. I haven't seen her try to make moves on ANYBODY else in the house, just Brendon. Her laugh is irritating and I wish she dressed a LITTLE bit more than she does... but I think she's just judged a little too harshly which makes me feel like defending her.

I agree with every single word above.

Misha I couldn't agree with you more ... How do people expect one to act when you have the whole house against you and you are treated like the outcast... They smile in your face and then talk behind your back...

What was most annoying to me about tonights show was how everyone in DR talked about Rachel and Brendon cheering for one another ... UMMMM didn't they do they exact same thing for the rest of the players ... I don't get it ... Why don't people think their sh!t stink too???

Misha I couldn't agree with you more ... How do people expect one to act when you have the whole house against you and you are treated like the outcast... They smile in your face and then talk behind your back...

What was most annoying to me about tonights show was how everyone in DR talked about Rachel and Brendon cheering for one another ... UMMMM didn't they do they exact same thing for the rest of the players ... I don't get it ... Why don't people think their sh!t stink too???

Omgosh you are so right on with this one....They seem to look down upon Rachel. IMO I dont care what Rachel does in her own PERSONAL life, that is HER business. What I am concerned with is how she plays this game and so far I can do nothing but praise her. These people have been against that girl from the 1st week when hypocrite Hayden suggested ev1 go after the showmance. Meanwhile he is making out with Kristen in secret. Rachel has stayed true to the people in the game that she considered friends and they for no other personal reason other than IMO insecurities and jealousy and personal gain stabbed her in the back in the most vicious and malicious of ways. That girl can not do anything at all right in their eyes. If she stays in the room she is pouting, if she comes out and tries to be friendly she is up to something...She even makes these ppls food for them and they complain about it. I could understand if any of their actions were game related but they arent. I can only hope that Karma will come for them while they are still in the BB house so that we can all site back and watch it happen. I say give the girl a break and give her some credit. So far she has been the best player in that house. I understand she has made mistakes but so has everyone. I also have to give rach some back up on a personal level here. The girl is (Im pretty sure) 26 yrs old with a chemistry degree...I have huge amounts of respect for her for being smart enough to get her education first and then doing the partying thing. Everyone goes thru a wild period in their lives, some worse then others. My point is stop being so judgemental. and try looking at all the good things she has to offer instead of focusing on hating the bad stuff...

Nah, judgmental is what we do here (well, it's what I do concerning HG's for sure). I think Rachel is the one with the double standard - she celebrates and says stupid crap like "floaters get your lifevests" yet she gets ticked off when Kathy has a little mini celebration (not nearly as obnoxious as most stuff Rachel does) when she wins the face off in the bowling POV?

Rachel as HOH and Rachel as Nominee couldn't be any more further apart and different. Yeah, some of that is normal, but she strikes me as the type who when everything is going great is cocky and over the top obnoxiously happy, but falls apart the minute something is not her way. Sorry bout that Rachel - that's life in the BB house!

PS - she sure does say some mean crap about her lover boy - like she thinks a monkey could have knocked down more pins? Bet Brendon is going to feel great when he hears her DR's after he gets out, huh?

Nah, judgmental is what we do here (well, it's what I do concerning HG's for sure). I think Rachel is the one with the double standard - she celebrates and says stupid crap like "floaters get your lifevests" yet she gets ticked off when Kathy has a little mini celebration (not nearly as obnoxious as most stuff Rachel does) when she wins the face off in the bowling POV?

Rachel as HOH and Rachel as Nominee couldn't be any more further apart and different. Yeah, some of that is normal, but she strikes me as the type who when everything is going great is cocky and over the top obnoxiously happy, but falls apart the minute something is not her way. Sorry bout that Rachel - that's life in the BB house!

PS - she sure does say some mean crap about her lover boy - like she thinks a monkey could have knocked down more pins? Bet Brendon is going to feel great when he hears her DR's after he gets out, huh?

I agree Rachel is being a poor sport about being put on the block ... And I do not think Kathy was wrong for celebrating her win ... With all that said I think Rachel expected a little more comfort from Kathy seeing as Kathy could have been gone if Rachel agreed to replace her with Hayden last week ... and in saying that I do know Kathy has no idea any of that took place and probably felt attacked when Rachel chose her to compete against ... I guess I see both of their point of views ... They all need to remember to put themselves in the other person's shoes ...

Archived