Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I agree with you. I don't like any of them but I haven't seen the personal attacks coming out of R & B's mouths the way I do the rest. Rachel started it one day and Brendon told her to stop it. The slamming has become infectious with Britney and Ragan, spreading to Kathy and Hayden and now to Enzo. They act just like the nerd herd of S6. Lane and Matt seem to be just loving it and feeding the fire. It's not enough that they beat them down this week and one of them is leaving, they must humiliate them and make the rest of their stay as horrid as possible. Talk about poor sportsmanship.

The reason I've even continued to watch is because I want to see them all turn on each other and implode now.

Britney's crying about Brendon picking on her was ridiculous. She's the one who got up in his face like she was daring him and she's the one who was doing that stupid walk across the back yard, like a child, making fun of him. She asked for it. I agree with the person who said that everything Brendon said while sitting outside the DR after the fight was the truth.

I hope it gets even more heated now tho. At least we're seeing some action. It's been one huge, fun-loving alliance against B & R but that will end soon.

This is EXACTLY what popped into my head last night during BBAD. They remind me EXACTLY of the Nerd Herd, even worse at times.

These are just plain rotten people. Every single one of them.

I truly hate this season. There is nothing I like about any of them any more except Brendon because as clueless as he may be about Rachel, he DID stick up for her and seems to have a good heart.

I pray he wins HoH this week after Rachel goes home. If anyone else does this season is completely lost.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

The girl needs to go...her 15 min of BB fame are up. She has totally tossed Brendon under a whole Greyhound fleet of buses and I can't wait to see her leave.

I hope they show interviews with Brendon and Rach's "people" tomorrow night.

I think I'm one of the few that wishes it is Brendon that leaves....he's just a boring, pathetic, self-righteous, wuss, and psycho.

I'd much rather see Rachel's meltdown than his. She'll just be over-the-top...and I'd get a good laugh out of that. She's a bigger threat in the HoH comps...so I know it is smarter that she goes.

I think my biggest fear about Brendon staying is that somehow, someway, a few people will team up with him and he'll wind up staying for a long, long time...where I know that Rachel won't be able to team up with anyone and she'd be out sooner than later with him gone.

I don't care which one goes... just so over the showmance thing as it's ruined both of their games.

Guest 6Borders

I seriously don't believe anyone has ever rationally discussed Rachel's behavior with her. She not only denied everything (even tho we all saw it on national tv) but she was in total disbelief that anyone could say those things about her!! She was also totally at loss for words so she brought on the fake tears! Pathetic!!!

I seriously don't believe anyone has ever rationally discussed Rachel's behavior with her. She not only denied everything (even tho we all saw it on national tv) but she was in total disbelief that anyone could say those things about her!! She was also totally at loss for words so she brought on the fake tears! Pathetic!!!

That's her M.O. I'm glad the hg's are finally calling her out on her crocodile tears.

Why is it that everytime she gets upset about something someone has said to her, she runs into the DR? To me she is trying to justify her actions and get "America" to like her. She's not there for $500k, she's there to advance her "career" in Vegas. This is what I can't stand about her the most. Well that and the fake crying and the way she is playing Brendon (not that I like Brendon).

One thing to note is that someone that tells the truth doesn't forget often. She's told so many lies to so many people, she can't remember what she's said to who or what she's done... Her conversation with Ragan last night is a good example. She sees herself as the victim and can't seem to remember all teh things she's said and done.

I don't like the way she's playing this game. All that "me and Brendon" is annoying. First of all it's grammtically incorrect and second it just reminds me that BB wasted 2 slots for houseguests this year.

Why is it that everytime she gets upset about something someone has said to her, she runs into the DR?

They probably have a phsychiatrist on staff 24/7 for both of them, and dispense zanex like PEZ candy whenever she needs it. Something is wrong with this sad narcisistic girl (not yet a woman), and she's in for a harsh reality when she gets out of the house. I do hope, for al their sakes, that they are able to put all of this behind them after the game is over, though I have a feeling they won't. Brenda and Rachel will break up, and they will blame the other house guests and America for that, rather than looking introspectively.

ps....I hope I spelled everything correctly!

Tomorrows live eviction show can't come any sooner for me. Can't wait to see Rachel clomp out that door.

Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha :animated_wave: AND STAY OUT!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Going to enjoy seeing Jeff and Jordan tonight though :party_smilie:

Why is it that everytime she gets upset about something someone has said to her, she runs into the DR? To me she is trying to justify her actions and get "America" to like her. She's not there for $500k, she's there to advance her "career" in Vegas. This is what I can't stand about her the most. Well that and the fake crying and the way she is playing Brendon (not that I like Brendon).

One thing to note is that someone that tells the truth doesn't forget often. She's told so many lies to so many people, she can't remember what she's said to who or what she's done... Her conversation with Ragan last night is a good example. She sees herself as the victim and can't seem to remember all teh things she's said and done.

I don't like the way she's playing this game. All that "me and Brendon" is annoying. First of all it's grammtically incorrect and second it just reminds me that BB wasted 2 slots for houseguests this year.

Sheesh now all the HG's have to be on target with proper grammer all the time?? lol....Maybe I better not post then bc I have horrible spelling skills..lol

To be fair though...if people as a whole would quit their own biases and realize that Rachel doesn't become of all women the problem wouldn't exist either. Look mabe I am a bit of a dreamer and that's fine but I find it ridiculous that anyone would take a few examples of any group and base their entire decision on it. Rachel is not a real woman IMO but I don't base my judgment of women on her. Bias, racism, sexism and anti-anything is a two way street. On one hand bad examples need to stop giving their group a bad name. On the other hand, humans need to get over it and realize one bad example isn't representitive of the whole sample.

Just my thoughts

-Kyo

Took the words out of my mouth. More or less. :)

--------------

In all honesty, I do sort of worry about Rachel though. She is a cautionary tale, but not of all womankind.

She's a very pretty girl (strip away the extensions, dye job, fake boobs, and too much make up and her bone structure is very nice, and she has very pretty eyes. If she wore less make up, her skin would clear up and she would very naturally be very beautiful) whose obviously made a name for herself academically. With her degree she could get a very well paying job. Unfortunately I feel like she's stayed too long with the party and hasn't figured out that this jet-set lifestyle of clubs, and booze, and parties, and weekend vacations to exotic locales in the company of very rich people isn't the right path for her. She doesn't seem to have friends, or family or anyone around her who supports her, and encourages her to use assets other than her physical ones. What's worse, I feel like living in Vegas has made her really insecure about who she is as a woman. She seems to have bought stock in the company that says a woman's worth is only the way she looks on a man's arm, and a man is only worth the expensive things he can buy her and how much money he has in the bank.

I'm in my later twenties now. In my early twenties I went out every weekend, and hung out with superficial people, who only valued getting drunk and looking hot. I personally tore my self esteem a new one, for not being as "pretty" as my friends, and I drank past my limits because I felt that if I didn't I wouldn't fit in. I am every bad stereotype there is. I went home with strange guys. And I did things to this day that I'm not proud of. The rub is, that it wasn't all bad though. I had fun. A lot of fun. And that's part of the problem. SO many girls get trapped in that cycle because -- it's not all bad. Things are never quite bad enough for them to realize they need to change. Unfortunately for me -- things went from not bad to horrible. One night, I had too much to drink and some guy I'd gone home with wouldn't listen when I said no. I woke up the next morning with the worst hang over of my life, half dressed, feeling like the worst person in the world.

Through the grace of god and the love of my family -- I took that horrible experience and managed to turn my life around. To this day I still really don't drink very much. When I stopped wanting to go out drinking I lost most of my friends. But as the saying goes, who needs enemies when you have friend's like that.

I don't think Rachel realizes how vulnerable she is -- and how dangerous her current life style is. I don't think she realizes she has so much she could offer the world and herself .. if she'd just change her ways a bit.

So yeah.

Rachel has set herself up by being so pathetic. She fell in "love" within days, she keeps on talking about "her man", she told them to "bring it on" and she has behaved in an incredibly annoying way. Should the other guests have to put up with this? Are there to be no repercussions for Rachel's behaviour?

Just because someone falls inlove talks about their man, and acts in an annoying way does not make them deserving of some of the malicious things that reagan and britney has said about her. rachel may be annoying but she doesn't spend 16 hours of her day obsessing over someone else and outside of occasional catty remarks or name calling she never has...Not to mention the fact that I don't recall (up until this week with good cause) anytime where rachel ever personally attacked or did anything to britney or reagan. I could see if it was part of their game play to do some of the things they are doing but its clearly not. This is a game. Rachel has been playing it. Whether we like her or not she has. And if these two bozos had any self respect or respect for the game or anyone else they would recognize that and play it.

I think I'm one of the few that wishes it is Brendon that leaves....he's just a boring, pathetic, self-righteous, wuss, and psycho.

I'd much rather see Rachel's meltdown than his. She'll just be over-the-top...and I'd get a good laugh out of that. She's a bigger threat in the HoH comps...so I know it is smarter that she goes.

I think my biggest fear about Brendon staying is that somehow, someway, a few people will team up with him and he'll wind up staying for a long, long time...where I know that Rachel won't be able to team up with anyone and she'd be out sooner than later with him gone.

I'm having a bit of change of heart now. Would love for Rachel to stay and go after Ragan and Twitney. I think the feeds would be entertaining to watch.

IMO, the malicious talk was brought on by herself. She gives people plenty of things to say about her.

I'm having a bit of change of heart now. Would love for Rachel to stay and go after Ragan and Twitney. I think the feeds would be entertaining to watch.

IMO, the malicious talk was brought on by herself. She gives people plenty of things to say about her.

I think she'll have a nervous breakdown before she can think about going after anyone... I'm not sure which of the two I want to go home. The craziness of either will make interesting tv once the other leaves...

I don't understand why the house would hate Rachel so much,except that she's intelligent and gives Brittany a reason to be jealous (although it doesn't take much to make Britt jealous)!!I watch after dark and I admit I skip through most of it (let's face it this is no season of the evel Dick)!!So,did I miss something about Rachel??Because the biggest backstabber in that house is Brittany!!

To me Rachael seems to be a narcissistic ugly hooker. She turns my stomach. These are just my opinions cuz ya asked.

So because she isn't your cup of tea,you think she deserves the abuse?I'd rather meet up with narcissistic ugly hooker...than to have to endure a rat like Britt!!!

So because she isn't your cup of tea,you think she deserves the abuse?I'd rather meet up with narcissistic ugly hooker...than to have to endure a rat like Britt!!!

So why exactly do you hate Britney? I'm sure it's been talked about in the Britney thread, too:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=50426&view=findpost&p=673004

Archived