Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Rachel is a total sore loser, and certainly cannot be compared to ED, ED may have done and said things to the house that were meant to upset but Dick never ever pouted because anyone was after him, etc, cannot compare what Rachel said "get your life vests" to what ED ever said, they are sooo far apart in how they play this game. Rachel is a spoiled brat a sore loser, and slimy slimy person. Kathy should not have to say sorry to her for any reason and I dont like Kathy but she was totally right for not sayin sorry, and props to her. The way Rachel followed her around was ridiculous, and I am surprised Kathy did not bitch slap her, Rachel desreved a bitch slap. Rachel needs to go, she really hasn't got a clue as to how to play this game and she certainly cannot have it all her way all the time, and then act like an idiot when things fall apart. No respect for this girl at all, by by now Rachel

We don't agree at all very often, but this is one time, I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To throw my two cents in....Personally, I dislike Clifford. Yes, she knows house trivia. We haven't seen her to an endurance but if she had to, I would reason to guess that she would do quite well. Pinball or bowling, those are just games of chance. Being in a showmance in and of itself was not her downfall. I believe that their mistake was keeping themselves seperate from the other HGs. BB is a huge social game. Not going to help you if you aren't social. Have your lovey dovey time, then part from each other and chat up the other houseguests. I do believe that she starts a lot of the friction in the house. But then, how much Clifford bashing can there be. Even I am annoyed at myself at times. If she leaves, at least we can calm down a little.

Hair extentions and boobs aside, the girl drips fakeness. I find her wanting to confront Kathy a lame attempt at trying to cause a big uproar in the house so that it can be talked about here and shown on tv. She wanted that "fight" to be the next Janelle/Bo, Dick/Jen, Keisha/whomever the heck that was with. It wasn't driven by any real feelings, I truly believe she just wants to be shown on tv as much as she can, hence the showmance, hence the "I'll stay up all night and do this so I can be a hero/fallen victim", hence the wanna be bad*ss "fights". I don't think the girl cares about winning the game or the money at all. It's all about the attention she can gain from her experience there...even if she has to force them on everyone else.

*insert fake Rachel laugh here*

*pukes*

To throw my two cents in....Personally, I dislike Clifford. Yes, she knows house trivia. We haven't seen her to an endurance but if she had to, I would reason to guess that she would do quite well. Pinball or bowling, those are just games of chance. Being in a showmance in and of itself was not her downfall. I believe that their mistake was keeping themselves seperate from the other HGs. BB is a huge social game. Not going to help you if you aren't social. Have your lovey dovey time, then part from each other and chat up the other houseguests. I do believe that she starts a lot of the friction in the house. But then, how much Clifford bashing can there be. Even I am annoyed at myself at times. If she leaves, at least we can calm down a little.

I think people would have accepted them as a couple, if they weren't so elitist, bullying and poor sports. They needed a better social game, but Brendon's elitist attitude toward some of the HG's and his co-dependency on Rachel doesn't help. Nor does Rachel's narcissistic behavior.

Hair extentions and boobs aside, the girl drips fakeness. I find her wanting to confront Kathy a lame attempt at trying to cause a big uproar in the house so that it can be talked about here and shown on tv. She wanted that "fight" to be the next Janelle/Bo, Dick/Jen, Keisha/whomever the heck that was with. It wasn't driven by any real feelings, I truly believe she just wants to be shown on tv as much as she can, hence the showmance, hence the "I'll stay up all night and do this so I can be a hero/fallen victim", hence the wanna be bad*ss "fights". I don't think the girl cares about winning the game or the money at all. It's all about the attention she can gain from her experience there...even if she has to force them on everyone else.

*pukes*

I certainly agree with most of this. I truly believe she has the upper hand at the quizzes and possibly the endurance portions she could do well. She would be trying for hoh rather than passing it off to another team member. I do not believe she expected that fairly normal people that are not intoxicated would be able to see through her fakeness and her inability to socialize and converse about everyday things happening in the world outside of vegas. She obviously (obvi) does not live in reality outside of the house so how she ever expected to live on a reality show for three months is beyond me. She lacked getting the attention of drunken males and had nothing else to fall back on. She is definately no ED. ED did things that he new would irritate others Rachael does things because she truly is full of herself.

Kyo -- everyone who plays the game is only there for themselves. No one who decides to play goes into it thinking, "yay I get to help someone ELSE win half a million dollars!"

Jeezzz...who woulda thunk???....

*pukes*

excellent insight. I watched the show again just a while ago and the whole show Rachael said me me me - I I I = narcissistic

I can't believe someone hasn't figured out that they should keep Rachel in the game, think about it, how many of the jurors would vote for Rachel. Is anyone playing this game, are is it just about bashing?

I can't believe someone hasn't figured out that they should keep Rachel in the game, think about it, how many of the jurors would vote for Rachel. Is anyone playing this game, are is it just about bashing?

HA! You are so right - I never thought of keeping her in the show for that reason either! :animated_rotfl:

An earlier poster stated something to the effect that there was a glimmer of hope as Racheal was trying to silence Brendon at the POV as she reconized it was unacceptable behavior. (Didn't copy post as it was a long one.)

I personally don't believe for a moment that Racheal gave a hoot for any other HG's feelings being hurt by Brendon acting the sore loser. Racheal cared only how that would be perceived for HER game play! Then to bad mouth Brendon in the DR for performing worse than a monkey?? OMG...if he doesn't pull up his undies and hit the road quick he is a total idiot!!!!!!

Why didn't she win the POV or was her monkey on break????? This girl is so ugly on the inside that it makes her ugly on the outside. After her comment on Brendon/monkey there is not a way she could ever redeem herself in my eyes. JMHO.

Oh I definitely think it's better to keep Rachel in the game. That's why I said I hope Rachel stays and Brendon goes because it's better for anyone who's not a Brigade member. It's better even for the Brigade. Surely they don't want to take the chance of going up against each other in final 2.

If Ragan and Britney were gamers and weren't so caught up in the whirlwind of the Brigade, they'd see that too. It's better for them if they drag Rachel to the end. Then it would be four of them against three in the HOH and if Rachel won again, if she had any game sense she would put up the boys since Ragan and Brit do not have the balls to do it.

I don't get it. If these people were not going to play the game, why go into the house?

This is clearly the worst set of players in the history of the game. No one is thinking end game.

She's not Dr. Will .. and she can win comps but has no grasp of the social graces needed to win.

Oh I definitely think it's better to keep Rachel in the game. That's why I said I hope Rachel stays and Brendon goes because it's better for anyone who's not a Brigade member. It's better even for the Brigade. Surely they don't want to take the chance of going up against each other in final 2.

If Ragan and Britney were gamers and weren't so caught up in the whirlwind of the Brigade, they'd see that too. It's better for them if they drag Rachel to the end. Then it would be four of them against three in the HOH and if Rachel won again, if she had any game sense she would put up the boys since Ragan and Brit do not have the balls to do it.

I don't get it. If these people were not going to play the game, why go into the house?

This is clearly the worst set of players in the history of the game. No one is thinking end game.

EXACTLY, Come on if you know the "game" it's a game, you don't go into it to make friends, lovers, husbands, etc. I mean if that happens afterwards fine, PLAY THE GAME

She's not Dr. Will .. and she can win comps but has no grasp of the social graces needed to win.

Never thought she was "Will" HAH, who knows, if she stays someone has figured it out. If she goes she might just be voted back!

There are 9 players currently in the house...after tonight there will be 8. It's way too soon to be thinking of keeping a strong opponent in the house thinking you'd win against them in F2. You'd still have 7 other players to beat out to get to that spot. Nobody is dumb enough to keep her around right now...she has 2 HoH wins to date and they know she's fairly athletic enough so she's likely to be good in an endurance. If they all keep her in then there is a greater risk of her winning more HoHs and PoVs, and thus a greater risk of themselves getting put on the block and going to jury. It's smarter to keep a weak floater in the game...one that is less likely to win an HoH or PoV...like Kathy. Take Kathy to F2 if you can. Sure...almost anyone would win against Rachel in F2...but the road to F2 would be difficult to get there.

Besides...could you imagine the Brigade sitting around discussing keeping Rachel at this time in the game to take her to F2...they'd be like "dude...we're going to F4...ain't no room for Rachel"

This talk of keeping Rachel in to go up against at F2 is crazy!!!!

I spend way too much time talking BB. My 6 year old son Orion wakes up this morning. Stumbles into the living room where I am reading overnight activity. "Mommy?" "Yes dear." "You know what today is?" "No son, I don't. What is today?" In his sweet little voice he says, "Tonight is when Rachel goes home on Big Brother. Aren't you happy?" I am a sad excuse for a parent. LoL

I spend way too much time talking BB. My 6 year old son Orion wakes up this morning. Stumbles into the living room where I am reading overnight activity. "Mommy?" "Yes dear." "You know what today is?" "No son, I don't. What is today?" In his sweet little voice he says, "Tonight is when Rachel goes home on Big Brother. Aren't you happy?" I am a sad excuse for a parent. LoL

I don't know you...I don't know your son but I like him already

that is all...

-Kyo

tick tick tick :animated_bouncy:

It's 7:24 in EST. 36 minutes to go!!!!!!!! :popcorn2:

There are 9 players currently in the house...after tonight there will be 8. It's way too soon to be thinking of keeping a strong opponent in the house thinking you'd win against them in F2. You'd still have 7 other players to beat out to get to that spot. Nobody is dumb enough to keep her around right now...she has 2 HoH wins to date and they know she's fairly athletic enough so she's likely to be good in an endurance. If they all keep her in then there is a greater risk of her winning more HoHs and PoVs, and thus a greater risk of themselves getting put on the block and going to jury. It's smarter to keep a weak floater in the game...one that is less likely to win an HoH or PoV...like Kathy. Take Kathy to F2 if you can. Sure...almost anyone would win against Rachel in F2...but the road to F2 would be difficult to get there.

Besides...could you imagine the Brigade sitting around discussing keeping Rachel at this time in the game to take her to F2...they'd be like "dude...we're going to F4...ain't no room for Rachel"

This talk of keeping Rachel in to go up against at F2 is crazy!!!!

NO Way is it ever to early to align, as a matter of fact Enzo is now thinking about it, keep a strong player WITH brains and make your own "Super Duo Brigade" HAH

NO Way is it ever to early to align, as a matter of fact Enzo is now thinking about it, keep a strong player WITH brains and make your own "Super Duo Brigade" HAH

There is no way that Enzo is talking about aligning with Rachel or trying to save her.

Archived