Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't find the video of tmz mocking Rachel, but I did find a video she did for Hawaiian Tropic before she had her breast enlargements.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/11/rachel-from-big-brother-hawaiian-tropic-bikini-model-video-footage/

Gross. It'w so weird how she keeps her mouth open during that video. ugh........and IMO, she's just skinny.....does not have a nice shape or tone to her body.

She's telling Enzo, she hopes he wins if it isn't Brendon. She's hinting to Enzo about another alliance, to which Enzo says "now, it looks like I'm working with Brendon and Hayden". I guess Enzo's not lie'n there, casue to Rachel, it does "Look" like that's the case.

She's telling Enzo, she hopes he wins if it isn't Brendon. She's hinting to Enzo about another alliance, to which Enzo says "now, it looks like I'm working with Brendon and Hayden". I guess Enzo's not lie'n there, casue to Rachel, it does "Look" like that's the case.

and she's telling Enzo he's popular on the blogs. Rachel and Enzo are now buddies, she thinks.

Look at how Rachel just stands there after her fight with Ragan. She's about to do her fake tears and wait for someone to comfort her.

Well, no one did, so she just went inside and is complaining b/c Ragan 'personally attacked her'.

OMG she's evern WORSE the second time around.

Look at how Rachel just stands there after her fight with Ragan. She's about to do her fake tears and wait for someone to comfort her.

Well, no one did, so she just went inside and is complaining b/c Ragan 'personally attacked her'.

OMG she's evern WORSE the second time around.

I just figured she was standing there for so long because she forgot where she was going.

Rachel didn't fair too well in that fight. She seemed kinda stupid. That pause at the end was very weird. I like how the kitchen guys are NOT feeding her when she tries to re-live it.

Rachel is the ONLY person besides Brendon that has character. Character counts. I like her and I'm proud of her that she can walk into a room and apologize to someone that really doesnt deserve an apology. Ragan is so self righteous. He should look at the feeds and watch his own behavior. I hope he'll be ashamed.

That is Rachel's M.O. She starts fights and then apologizes. It gets old.

Definitely gets old. I will only give her slight credit for getting a broom out to sweep up her own mess. I forecast, though, that she will be complaining about him given the first opportunity and that "character" she showed in the apology was just a lie. I think she only apologized to make herself feel better, not him.

Archived