Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they did? I had the feeds on for a few minutes and saw Twitney kissing skanky's ass. Eh, I always miss the good stuff.

You didn't miss much. I've seen better fights at my condo meetings. True.

they did? I had the feeds on for a few minutes and saw Twitney kissing skanky's ass. Eh, I always miss the good stuff.

Oh yes she had a lot of explanations for why she gave that message. She said they edited it badly, took out the nice things. She was just joking etc.

Getting Old? Meaning I can't bring it up because you think it's old? I didn't get past that sentence and don't care what else you have to say.

What other controversy did the skank cause in the house? I missed it.

"What other controversy did the skank cause in the house? I missed it."

Exactly my point....

It isn't? :animated_scratchchin:

I'll second that...BB is definately a popularity contest no matter how much the HG's try to spin it.

Well I may terribly unhappy that this idiot came back and got to influence the house unfairly...BUT I know she won't win. At this point (other than Brit) as long as Brendon doesn't go F2 I am happy

-Kyo

I'll second that...BB is definately a popularity contest no matter how much the HG's try to spin it.

Well I may terribly unhappy that this idiot came back and got to influence the house unfairly...BUT I know she won't win. At this point (other than Brit) as long as Brendon doesn't go F2 I am happy

-Kyo

I actually think that Brendon is the perfect choice for Brit to go F2 with. Brit would win against Bren.. but otherwise I have my doubts she'd win. Cause most of the houseguests feel that she's too young to win the money.

Where as they hate Brendon enough they'd likely vote for her over him.

I actually think that Brendon is the perfect choice for Brit to go F2 with. Brit would win against Bren.. but otherwise I have my doubts she'd win. Cause most of the houseguests feel that she's too young to win the money.

Where as they hate Brendon enough they'd likely vote for her over him.

I think Britney is not all about the money anyway. She is about the experience and a little spending money.

Of course Brit (and everyone) is all about the money. If it were only for the experience, she wouldn't be all bitchy when on the block; she would be cool with getting out of the house and go back to his Nick. If it is not about the money, it might be about fooling around with Nick, and fantasizing about him... poor Nick.

so much for her not using b word :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

She attacks first then plays the victim. Doesn't she realize that BB dissed her bad because she is the bad thing released on the house.

Is she acting or is that for real when she stares ahead when someone is telling her off? She is so sickening and she's ruining this whole show for me. Grodner's Box sucks!

ragan really did outwit her in their little argument

only thing real about you is pimples :animated_bouncy:

That was so nice...Rachel...remember YOU started this fight with Ragan so I don't wanna hear this crap about you as the victim

And what I LOVE is that she goes "why don't you put me down as a waitress!"

uhm...you attacked him as a homosexual you loser

-Kyo

My girl was acting the bitch tonight. I'll give her detractors that.

But she did have the peace of mind to apologize to Ragan -- and they BOTH said they were sorry and made up and had an actual real heart warming chat.

I hated how they only showed her being a bitch and not being a decent human being.

BB used her badly. They unleashed her on the house to cause havoc -- and essentially used her to further their plot point, of get Matt into the hot seat so that his DPOV could sell tickets to the AG show, when he takes himself off the block and throws someone under the bus instead.

My girl was acting the bitch tonight. I'll give her detractors that.

But she did have the peace of mind to apologize to Ragan -- and they BOTH said they were sorry and made up and had an actual real heart warming chat.

I hated how they only showed her being a bitch and not being a decent human being.

BB used her badly. They unleashed her on the house to cause havoc -- and essentially used her to further their plot point, of get Matt into the hot seat so that his DPOV could sell tickets to the AG show, when he takes himself off the block and throws someone under the bus instead.

Honest question/honest answer

did you hear Ragan apologize? Alot of people are in Ragan thread saying he never did

-Kyo

Archived