Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Racheal IS coming back. In what capacity, I don't know. Otherwise I would think during her post eviction interview Julie would have mentioned the brigade and other goings on inside the house she was unaware of.

I think Racheal IS coming back. In what capacity, I don't know. Otherwise I would think during her post eviction interview Julie would have mentioned the brigade and other goings on inside the house she was unaware of.

When they go to jury they get no inside info. Only the tapes of the comps when a new HG get to the jury house. And whatever the new ones know at that time.

I saw a piece on Rachel on TMZ this am, and it was not pretty, mocking her voice and really putting her down,lol even they have her #

TMZ is everything that is wrong with the media. I'm not slamming people who enjoy it, hell, I think my mother watches it and she's in her 60s. I just think that any show that makes a living trashing other human beings for laughs is despicable in my book.

TMZ is everything that is wrong with the media. I'm not slamming people who enjoy it, hell, I think my mother watches it and she's in her 60s. I just think that any show that makes a living trashing other human beings for laughs is despicable in my book.

I couldn't find the video of tmz mocking Rachel, but I did find a video she did for Hawaiian Tropic before she had her breast enlargements.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/11/rachel-from-big-brother-hawaiian-tropic-bikini-model-video-footage/

EXACTLY my point in why I think this idiot is gonna be back as an HG

-Kyo

I don't think Rachel will be brought back as a houseguest. They wouldn't have shown her the good-bye messages. Some, like Britney, took the opportunity to reveal true I-hate-you-and-your-hair-extensions feelings. That puts her at a disadvantage if Rachel returns to compete for the 500K.

If she's coming back, it's in disguise In, fact, guess who this is! Say a big hello! She's sweating and uncomfortable!

post-763-1281820206299_thumb.jpg

They were talking about a "Zingbot" hosting the comp that was busting on all of them, wonder if that was Rach-hell???? Busting on Brit being engaged to her brother, Lane's brightest idea was spotlighting, Haydens girl hair.......I wonder.... :animated_scratchchin:

They were talking about a "Zingbot" hosting the comp that was busting on all of them, wonder if that was Rach-hell???? Busting on Brit being engaged to her brother, Lane's brightest idea was spotlighting, Haydens girl hair.......I wonder.... :animated_scratchchin:

Hey! I bet you're right. Have to admit I'm a little disappointed that Clifford didn't work out. :(

What's a zingbot

she is backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what this is all about! WTF is she doing there! It seems like she is not in the house permanently, as she asked the nominees "will you be joining me in the jury house?" oh.........she is only in the house for 24 hours. I wonder what the purpose of her visit is. OMG!

Thank GOD it's only for 24 hours! When the feeds came back, I was across the room, and my comp screen was on the update page........suddenly I hear Rachel's voice and I coudln't get to my computer fast enough! I scared my poor cat half to death and knocked over a small table! HA HA HA. Just when it was getting boring, and I was consideing NOT watching the feeds for the rest of the day.

Expect The Unexpected

Archived