Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

rachel_reilly.jpg

Name: Rachel Reilly

Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.

Oh how I wish she wasn't in this gross showmance. Girls got game!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG haha - Since when is the highest form of flattery "making fun of someone"? I guess Roachel will be highly pleased with the majority of the posts about her this season.

:animated_rotfl:

:kiss2: Rachel: "The sincerest form of flattery is making fun of them!"

omg...Big Red is gonna love us then!!! :animated_rotfl:

Could it be the first BB live impregnation? :animated_shocking::animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

not likely this month...Rachel got her monthly visitor yesterday...as she so kindly told Britney while they were taking a bubble bath. :faint:

The other slugs need to take a lesson from Rachel. She is doing everything they should be doing. Getting rid of her enemies and breaking up couples. Ummmm, did I say breaking up couple!!! Maybe they didn't hear me. She's BREAKING UP COUPLES!!!

The other slugs need to take a lesson from Rachel. She is doing everything they should be doing. Getting rid of her enemies and breaking up couples. Ummmm, did I say breaking up couple!!! Maybe they didn't hear me. She's BREAKING UP COUPLES!!!

week 1 was a golden opportunity to break up a couple

what idiots :animated_rotfl: hg to not break up a couple

guessing her trademark goodbye messages will change up quite a bit once jury begins :animated_bouncy:

I just wish she had a less slutty/idiotic/obnoxious personality to go along with her game

week 1 was a golden opportunity to break up a couple

what idiots animated_rotfl.gif hg to not break up a couple

And ever since that moment, they've been trying to break them up.

They have no one but themselves to blame. I hope Annie is at home, laughing at them all!