Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to be choked if she comes back. Worst thing AG could do.

I don't want to see her when they show the Jury-house!!!!!!!

Please Lord don't let her back in the house!!!!!!!

Don't be scared! I just heard that they are bringing her back in a Clifford the Big Red Dog suit to host a competition.

No worries :)

:giggle:

hopefully she'll only come back to be part of a comp....maybe in Jessie's sweaty gorilla suit. :giggle:

I spend way too much time talking BB. My 6 year old son Orion wakes up this morning. Stumbles into the living room where I am reading overnight activity. "Mommy?" "Yes dear." "You know what today is?" "No son, I don't. What is today?" In his sweet little voice he says, "Tonight is when Rachel goes home on Big Brother. Aren't you happy?" I am a sad excuse for a parent. LoL

Reminds me of a time when I was babysitting my grandson, who is 7 now. It was during the allstars season so he was a toddler at the time and it was a night when Janelle pulled out a win. I went nuts whooping and cheering. My little angel just stared at me all wide-eyed, then he said, "Wow, Meme...you REALLY like this show, don't ya?"

Out of the mouths of babes. lol.

That's what I thought. I seriously don't see them bringing back a jury member at this point.

I hope not, I don't think it's fair game play at all. Not to the players left in the house, not to the evicted un-sequestered houseguests.

I hope not, I don't think it's fair game play at all. Not to the players left in the house, not to the evicted un-sequestered houseguests.

Don't be scared! I just heard that they are bringing her back in a Clifford the Big Red Dog suit to host a competition.

No worries :)

This is so funny had to give her a bump again :bump::hahohi:

If Matt uses the Diamond veto Rachael comes back

You're laughing, but that would be a good twist.

Dang, I want to know what's going to happen. Did Jesse come back in the house, in that gorilla suit, during his first season after he was evicted to host that food comp or something? If so, maybe they will have her come back in a costume to host some comp.

I saw a piece on Rachel on TMZ this am, and it was not pretty, mocking her voice and really putting her down,lol even they have her #

I read on one of the Reality Show sites that BB is one HG short this season, so it's possible that they do bring her back in the house. If they don't, they will be one week short or there will be no double eviction night.

I say then no double evction as they will not bring back Rachel .

I dont think that rachel will be coming back. That would be above ridiculous. Myself, I've had enough of her and about her. She wasn't that much to begin with. Please. Do not come back.

I understand how you feel, but why would Julie say what she said? I heard that they asked one of the evicted HGs, I don't know which, to go back into sequester and he/she refused. I think it might have been Monet, but I'm not sure. They did the same thing in Season 6. But, it could also mean that she comes back like Jesse did in his first season, dressed in a gorilla outfit, and host a competition. IDK. I can't wait to see though. I'd love for her to come back. Not because I'm a fan, but because I want to see the drama. :outfitted_pirate:

Archived