Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I have an idea...see sometimes ILD likes to pull a Rachel and thinks it's ALL about him

narcissism...it's a bear to deal with :-p

On a serious note I missed what you and smass were talking about because I guess the posts you guys were responding to was deleted before I saw it and it was shortly after I did my -do-no-harm speech

Also you don't ever have to explain anything to me. I made my mistake and a few thoughts could have saved me the embarrassment but oh well...bygones. I am nobody special; just a fan like you folks here

You are bold and unforgiving Ginger and that makes up two of the things I envy about you.

Anywho...before I joined the military I was a paramedic in a nasty set of suburbs of Chicago and I have seen aspiration before due to drug or alcohol-induced vomiting and you are correct it is scary. I also have put a decent amount of study into forensics on my way to grad school and I also wonder sometimes what situations she has been in before. Like I said pseudo-professional opinion aside I worry for her. If these stories and her actions in the house are sever exaggeration or acting then I swear I will steal an Emmy MYSELF and hand-deliver it to her with my sincerest apologies. If not then I see a dangerous road

-Kyo

There's also Alcohol Psychosis and of course the ole' Cirrhosis of the Liver that's not only for those long term drinkers. I didn't originally mention them because she can drink all she wants because it doesn't affect me. She's a total mess.

I feel for her parents too, if she came from a decent home, but have wondered if maybe she suffered some kind of abuse to make her this way.***Disclaimer: not all abused kids turn out bad, many turn out great.

It seems like she doesn't have a clue how she comes across or either just doesn't care. Seriously, WHO would tell people, especially all of America, about the vomit-money-wake up thing? That is something to be ashamed of, not a thing to brag about.

If she is going for shock value, she has reached that goal.

I expect "shock value" from 18 year olds and celebrities. She is neither, but I can say she is very immature and self-absorbed so she couldn't care less what her family is thinking of her.

If "her man" actually tries to get himself voted out in order to save "his woman" he IMHO is THE biggest douchbag that has ever walked this planet. This is a game to win a half million bucks you idiot. If he succeds (sp) I hope she dumps him after the show is over, which I think she will.

Hope she at least gives him the VIP treatment!

I think he's giving up not out of the crazy love he feels for his "soul mate", but because he's scared. He's ditching because of fear of continued big-footed failure. And of course, he's still a douchebag.

I think he really wants her out too, but can't say anything at this point. He could have stayed on that paint can longer but he knows they want her out more. He'll go through the motions of being sad, but inside he'll be doing the happy dance when she's gone.

I think he really wants her out too, but can't say anything at this point. He could have stayed on that paint can longer but he knows they want her out more. He'll go through the motions of being sad, but inside he'll be doing the happy dance when she's gone.

One could hope that he changes after she is gone.

she has brendon so whipped it isnt even funny

poor guy is willing to leave for her to stay in the game :animated_bouncy:

If "her man" actually tries to get himself voted out in order to save "his woman" he IMHO is THE biggest douchbag that has ever walked this planet. This is a game to win a half million bucks you idiot. If he succeds (sp) I hope she dumps him after the show is over, which I think she will.

Hope she at least gives him the VIP treatment!

Maybe he's confused and thinks he's on the Bachelor instead of Big Brother?

she has brendon so whipped it isnt even funny

poor guy is willing to leave for her to stay in the game :animated_bouncy:

If that's so, why hasn't he left yet? All talk .. no action.

I totally agree with you. And I also raise the point that these are the people who she has had to live and play the game with since day one. So of course when your in a house filled with a bunch or mean cold hearted people. And in the best's of situations like this people's less likable side will come out. I have never seen the down right mean spirited rude for no reason other than cattiness behavior come out of Rachel like I have these other bozo's. Alot of what she has said has been part of her game play. Whoever ineffective or a bad choice it was. The others are just mean...Sorry I can't support anyone that low and cold hearted....I cant wait till britney and reagan realize the only shot they had @ getting to f4 was rach and brendon. Karma is a biotch : )

Rachel has set herself up by being so pathetic. She fell in "love" within days, she keeps on talking about "her man", she told them to "bring it on" and she has behaved in an incredibly annoying way. Should the other guests have to put up with this? Are there to be no repercussions for Rachel's behaviour?

Rachel has set herself up by being so pathetic. She fell in "love" within days, she keeps on talking about "her man", she told them to "bring it on" and she has behaved in an incredibly annoying way. Should the other guests have to put up with this? Are there to be no repercussions for Rachel's behaviour?

Exactly. By Rachel's (and Brendon's) actions throughout the game, they have both alienated themselves from the other house guests and any possible alliances they could have formed with others. They SAY that they attempted to create alliances, but their way of doing so was by being mean and immature to their housemates when they didn't get their way.

Oh, and I just heard Kathy say something very relevant here, Rachel's MO is the following: Offend or act unkindly/rudely to another housemate, then apologize, and if she feels like she isn't getting the message through will FAKE CRY until her targeted housemate gets fed up and to get her to go away simply "accepts" her fake apology.

How many times can the same person do that over and over and over before everyone is sick and tired of it and becomes numb to her emotional roller coaster?

Rachel IS a strong player, she is intelligent and feisty, yes, but she has not played a SMART game, and now she (and her lover, Brendon) are paying for it.

I don't know about youse guys but Wednesday and Thursday's show's are shapeing up to be good ones's. I can't wait.

The Opossum patrol (aka. floaters) will finially have to sh*t or get off the pot!!!

Oh goody goody. :party_smilie:

Sorry I just don't have the same opinion as everyone else. I watched the feeds allll the time till they go to bed I have it up. And I just don't see where any other human being has the right to talk so low about another. I don't recall Rachel ever doing anything to Britney personally. So this makes me feel that Britney is just being a catty lil B. And besides that...As the old saying goes, two wrong don't make a right...So...I just can not wait to see Britneys face when they all turn on her in the same way when they are done using her just like she has done to Rachel...

Such a nice girl, letter her boyfriend embarrass himself just so she can stay in the house. She's totally using him.

Ironic that Brendon gets in an argument over her after Ragan just told Rachel that she's the catalyst for all the fights in the house. She walks away and ten seconds later there's a fight.

Rachel is the epitome of why women have to work harder for respect. Men see women like her who bring a bad reputation to being a woman. She has no self respect, she doesn't care about others (not even brendon who she claims to love), and she is really on another planet like Britney says. She goes around saying she is so much smarter than everyone else but she says the stupidest things of any one. For example, you can't saboteur a game, but you can sabotage it! She was just bashing everyone with Brendon for not knowing Neanderthal and calling them uneducated, but she doesn't represent herself as an educated and classy woman. I would be really embarrassed and ashamed if I was her family and if I was Brendon's family I couldn't wait to tell him what a floozy she is and I would be ashamed of him for attacking Britney all the time yet getting pissed at Ragan calling him not much of a man because he attacks women (hypocrisy at its finest)!

Rachel is the epitome of why women have to work harder for respect. Men see women like her who bring a bad reputation to being a woman. She has no self respect, she doesn't care about others (not even brendon who she claims to love), and she is really on another planet like Britney says. She goes around saying she is so much smarter than everyone else but she says the stupidest things of any one. For example, you can't saboteur a game, but you can sabotage it! She was just bashing everyone with Brendon for not knowing Neanderthal and calling them uneducated, but she doesn't represent herself as an educated and classy woman. I would be really embarrassed and ashamed if I was her family and if I was Brendon's family I couldn't wait to tell him what a floozy she is and I would be ashamed of him for attacking Britney all the time yet getting pissed at Ragan calling him not much of a man because he attacks women (hypocrisy at its finest)!

I agree.................

She REALLY does bring a bad reputation to being a woman.........

It is sad............

Sad and pathetic on the deepest of levels...........

I agree.................

She REALLY does bring a bad reputation to being a woman.........

It is sad............

Sad and pathetic on the deepest of levels...........

It is sad, and our First Amendments Rights give us the right to say so

Sorry I just don't have the same opinion as everyone else. I watched the feeds allll the time till they go to bed I have it up. And I just don't see where any other human being has the right to talk so low about another. I don't recall Rachel ever doing anything to Britney personally. So this makes me feel that Britney is just being a catty lil B. And besides that...As the old saying goes, two wrong don't make a right...So...I just can not wait to see Britneys face when they all turn on her in the same way when they are done using her just like she has done to Rachel...

I agree with you. I don't like any of them but I haven't seen the personal attacks coming out of R & B's mouths the way I do the rest. Rachel started it one day and Brendon told her to stop it. The slamming has become infectious with Britney and Ragan, spreading to Kathy and Hayden and now to Enzo. They act just like the nerd herd of S6. Lane and Matt seem to be just loving it and feeding the fire. It's not enough that they beat them down this week and one of them is leaving, they must humiliate them and make the rest of their stay as horrid as possible. Talk about poor sportsmanship.

The reason I've even continued to watch is because I want to see them all turn on each other and implode now.

Britney's crying about Brendon picking on her was ridiculous. She's the one who got up in his face like she was daring him and she's the one who was doing that stupid walk across the back yard, like a child, making fun of him. She asked for it. I agree with the person who said that everything Brendon said while sitting outside the DR after the fight was the truth.

I hope it gets even more heated now tho. At least we're seeing some action. It's been one huge, fun-loving alliance against B & R but that will end soon.

To be fair though...if people as a whole would quit their own biases and realize that Rachel doesn't become of all women the problem wouldn't exist either. Look mabe I am a bit of a dreamer and that's fine but I find it ridiculous that anyone would take a few examples of any group and base their entire decision on it. Rachel is not a real woman IMO but I don't base my judgment of women on her. Bias, racism, sexism and anti-anything is a two way street. On one hand bad examples need to stop giving their group a bad name. On the other hand, humans need to get over it and realize one bad example isn't representitive of the whole sample.

Just my thoughts

-Kyo

To be fair though...if people as a whole would quit their own biases and realize that Rachel doesn't become of all women the problem wouldn't exist either. Look mabe I am a bit of a dreamer and that's fine but I find it ridiculous that anyone would take a few examples of any group and base their entire decision on it. Rachel is not a real woman IMO but I don't base my judgment of women on her. Bias, racism, sexism and anti-anything is a two way street. On one hand bad examples need to stop giving their group a bad name. On the other hand, humans need to get over it and realize one bad example isn't representitive of the whole sample.

Just my thoughts

-Kyo

ITA. Does Brendon or Matt represent all men? God, I hope not. Does Ragan represent all gays?

Archived