Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not crazy about Matt either and could care less if he went home. I like Brit and Monet and don't want to see Monet leave. But, we'll see how it pans out. I'm sure the brigade will save him. Kathy has no choice, she's made her bed and she will vote out Monet. They have no votes to keep Monet unless the HOH suddenly turns on Matt. Four days, a lot can happen in the BB house.

I hope he does go home. It would serve him right for being so cocky.

So...the reason why Matt was so gung-ho to be placed on the block is because both Jordan and Dan were both on the block week 2 in their seasons...and went on to win. Matt's hoping the streak continues with him...

ED was also on the block week 2....hmmm...maybe Matt is on to something?

Which is why Rachel should not put his ass up. She had the right thoughts last night about exposing alliances with putting Andrew up. If she puts Matt up, it's a wasted HOH. She will have accomplished nothing for her game, because the whole other half of the house is still after her.

How could she not accomplish nothing, she's getting out Monet one-half of her biggest enemy threat? The problem is she's too stupid to see it this way and more concerned with calling out people against her. Well, news alert Rach they all want you out so you may as well get out one of them while you can.

BTW, I still think stupid Rachel wants to be friends with Monet and Britney and would gladly go on their side if she could. Good Luck with that Rachel.

he claims he doesnt want a target on his back by voting this week. he votes against R+B he thinks he is screwed, he votes against B+M he thinks he is screwed also, so pawning himself is the bright idea he comes up with, he isnt a target if he doesnt vote.

Using this logic, he should never vote and always be on the block so he doesn't piss anyone off.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him go this week just to shock him.

I can't wrap my mind around Matt's gameplay. I had high hopes for him, but he is moving further and further down my list. Stupid move Matt, hope it doesn't bite you in the ass. And please, keep your hand out of your pants. What is up with that?

And the thing is, he's so arrogant, that if Monet does go home Matt will go on all week about what a brilliant strategy move he made since he's such a brainiac.

Love to see him get the boot just to wipe that smug smirk off his face.

Just like his brilliant plan to act worried to Rachel about her first noms.

He bragged how that move would keep him safe but all it did was put him on Brandon & Rachel's radar.

I didn't like him from day one when he said he was the smartest player in the house and some top percentage in the world.

Stupidity should be his downfall for that alone.

so anyone who has been following very closely can you tell me if there's any chance matt will go home ?? i really dont like the guy and would have no problem if he went ... but i'm not sure which way the house is leaning right now ?? ?? any info appreciated

I doubt he'll go home at this point. There'd have to be a major flip for that to happen, and I don't see anything in the works.

Rachel, Brendon, Kristen want Monet out...they fear she'll target R & K especially. Kathy will vote to evict Monet because they tell her to. Andrew will vote her out because he's in with Brendon as well Andrew has had a falling out with Britney...so he won't want to help her ally.

Lane, Enzo and Hayden will vote out Monet...they are in Brigade with Matt.

Ragan and Matt are tight...so he'll vote out Monet.

How could she not accomplish nothing, she's getting out Monet one-half of her biggest enemy threat? The problem is she's too stupid to see it this way and more concerned with calling out people against her. Well, news alert Rach they all want you out so you may as well get out one of them while you can.

BTW, I still think stupid Rachel wants to be friends with Monet and Britney and would gladly go on their side if she could. Good Luck with that Rachel.

Because Monet's not a threat to win the whole thing and she never had anything against Rachel until Rachel allowed Brendon to poison her mind about Monet and the money and then gave Monet the stink eye when she picked her for POV. I still think Rachel could have made a deal with Brit and Monet to expose the house alliances and get a bigger player out. But, she played her HOH on catty emotions and what other people wanted her to do to further their game. She had a wasted HOH in my opinion and she's not in the big leagues of strategists and she wants to be. Brit and Monet were easy targets and to say I'm evicting her because she won the money or because she could put me up when she gets HOH is just weak. They could have easily voted her out against Annie, but they didn't so there was room to negotiate to get someone out big. Duh, what about the big strong guy who put you up? Right then and there she should have made a pact with them when they came up to talk during her first night of HOH. Just a wasted HOH in my opinion.

At this point, I would have to say that Matt is successfully making fools of them all. Regrettably, that might include Ragan but Matt is there to win so that's the way it crumbles.

Agree and I say that sadly. Now, some podunk on future BB's will volunteer themselves in 2nd week as pawns. LOL

Because Monet's not a threat to win the whole thing and she never had anything against Rachel until Rachel allowed Brendon to poison her mind about Monet and the money and then gave Monet the stink eye when she picked her for POV. I still think Rachel could have made a deal with Brit and Monet to expose the house alliances and get a bigger player out. But, she played her HOH on catty emotions and what other people wanted her to do to further their game. She had a wasted HOH in my opinion and she's not in the big leagues of strategists and she wants to be. Brit and Monet were easy targets and to say I'm evicting her because she won the money or because she could put me up when she gets HOH is just weak. They could have easily voted her out against Annie, but they didn't so there was room to negotiate to get someone out big. Duh, what about the big strong guy who put you up? Right then and there she should have made a pact with them when they came up to talk during her first night of HOH. Just a wasted HOH in my opinion.

I understand what you are saying but you present it like she knows all this. At this point all she knew was that Monet and Britney openly spoke of getting rid of her and to boot they got catty with her first, so what was she to do? Sure, there are a few others she may have been unsure of but she's just that unsure and she was sure about Britney and Monet. Plus, it's evident they are a duo so the best thing to do is break them up the same way everyone feels about Brendon and Rachel as a team.

I understand what you are saying but you present it like she knows all this. At this point all she knew was that Monet and Britney openly spoke of getting rid of her and to boot they got catty with her first, so what was she to do? Sure, there are a few others she may have been unsure of but she's just that unsure and she was sure about Britney and Monet. Plus, it's evident they are a duo so the best thing to do is break them up the same way everyone feels about Brendon and Rachel as a team.

Trust, if she had played the game better and talked to Brit and Monet, they would have spilled their guts to stay safe this week and the next keeping her safe. She would have found out a couple of things. It was a knee jerk move and she's a weak HOH because she consulted too many people, too many times with their own interests involved on what she should do. Plus, who can forget the wonderful and game changing move to split the house by having everyone in the alliance you THINK you have in HOH to discuss the replacement nom.

And, she does know the whole house is after her and Brenden. At least the half of the house that wasn't in her HOH room the other night and because her, Brenden, Kristen, Ragan and Kathy have discussed it ad nauseum since Britney took herself off the block. Also, Brit and Monet have not been any more open about putting her and Brenden on the block than anyone else. It's not like they went up to her and said "if I get HOH, I'm putting you back on the block and your little boyfriend Toto too". I'm just sayin...

First of all, Brit and Monet screwed the pooch by keeping Rachel, thinking they were safer with her than Annie, which was DUMB with a capital D. Rachel screwed the pooch getting rid of Monet when there are much more dangerous wolves she's coming up against next week and the week after if she survives.

dustin bb8 must be saying why did i have to be one guy who volunteer to go to get the boot and not others :animated_bouncy:

Archived