Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

matt_hoffman.jpg

Name: Matt Hoffman

Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.

The Brigade handed him a gift by including him... if it weren't for the alliance he'd be invisible.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to jump ship and find a new alliance

brigade is a sinking ship

of brigade members so far he is one that i see most panic

he is going to get caught up in something, he wanted to say something to Rachel about who he thinks is definately the SAB but didnt want to say it in front of Enzo.. he is going to RAT out his alliance, I think..

And why, why, would he reveal the brigade to Rachel??? I hope he is smarter than that.

He probably wants out of it...from the moment they decided to name it "the Brigade." Lol, you see his face when Hayden was like "Yeah, that's a cool name."?

Well, if he truly is a "Mensa" member, then he should be smart enough to realize that he got sucked into "The Brigade" which consists of 3 tards just waiting to get picked off... I like Matt, and think he will go far, only if he decides to break away from "The Four Horsemen" er, I mean, "The Brigade"

Mensa does not necessarily equate to being people savvy and street smart either, but I still like Matt and hope he isn't a nom any time soon whether it be front or back doored...

Usually, very smart people have no common sense due to seeing in black and white. When you can't see the gray areas then you're in trouble.

Well, if he truly is a "Mensa" member, then he should be smart enough to realize that he got sucked into "The Brigade" which consists of 3 tards just waiting to get picked off... I like Matt, and think he will go far, only if he decides to break away from "The Four Horsemen" er, I mean, "The Brigade"

Leaving the Brigade would be the smartest move for him right now. The Brigade is a lame alliance and I think Enzo wanted to get in with the strong players right away and suckered them into it. I think Matt should make a deal with Brendon fast before Hayden or Lane does and I think they will. I would like Matt more if he would back off wanting Brendon on the block and align with him. If he's a genius he will see it's the smart thing to do.

I don't think it's a big risk on Matt's part...I know, I know, pawns go home, blah blah blah....but in this case, I really think the house will definitely vote out Monet and not Matt. Vote would be 8-1 with Brit only vote to save Monet.

I dunno! After watching all the seasons, there is one thing I have learnt. You never, EVER put up a pawn. And it's even worse when they are WILLING. This has bad news written all over it. I sure hope it isn't him leaving, and that it is Monet.

I do NOT understand why Matt is volunteering to go on the block. I thought him and the Brigade wanted Andrew out. So why would Matt tell Rachel to put himself up instead, making sure Monet goes home? Before, Matt wanted to keep Monet. WTF is he doing?!

Archived