Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

As a firm believer in Karma, it just is a bad move to put something that negative on anyone you love. Do I believe his wife may suddenly become afflicted with said disease? Probley not, but dammit if he isn't inviting something dastardly to happen. Enough bad stuff happens to people without asking for more! geeeeeeesh And I agree, dumb plan, as Andrew & Kathy are already doubting the cancer story AND yes, no one will want him with them in F2. This guy is so smart he's dumb, apparently. I have a cousin like that. Smarter than I ever could dream to be, but is just as clueless too!! LOL

Yeah, Andrew said Matt might be saying it wrong, as he had never heard of that specific disease.

I totally agree with you. But remember Matt is an atheist, so he doesn't believe in God or Karma or anything that can't be proven. Therefore, his non-belief system allows him to lie about his wife having a devastating disease without any fear of some mysterious repercussion.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think it is a stupid lie though...aside from it getting negative reaction from viewers.

I would be worried about that if I was him. I just wouldn't want to do something on purpose that would turn viewers against me. I would prefer to be like Janelle where you went out and most people really liked you. For game play and personality wise. (I know everyone doesn't like Janelle but I think the majority does) To me she was the most stand out person on all BB Seasons.

Totally agree. No amount of money could make me do that.

I am with you on this, when I heard him laughin and thinkin this was just the best scam, I wanted to bitch slap him, I find it really annoying when anyone uses that kind of ploy to have financial gain for themselves, I would never want to hex anyone like that, you just never know and I think it is really rude , tacky and uncaring to use that kind of ploy, like Johnny Fairplay, he disgusted me and so does Matt at this point.disappointed.gif

I totally agree with you. But remember Matt is an atheist, so he doesn't believe in God or Karma or anything that can't be proven. Therefore, his non-belief system allows him to lie about his wife having a devastating disease without any fear of some mysterious repercussion.

Just because he has that belief system does not give him any sort of permission to do what he has done,I dont think he needs permission, it just makes him look like an uncaring jerk. to each his own, but he is a disgusting excuse of a man to put something like that out in the universe, shame on him, hey that's my story and I'm stickin to it, as I am fairly sure most feel as I do.

Matt should not have done that, IMO. He went too far and it was unnecessary. If he wins, his win will always have a pall over it. The reasons for him not to have done it are basic and not worth discussing. It says much about him to me. If Matt continues in the game and continues with this lie to gain sympathy and stay.....I won't be staying. BB12 is bad enough as it is but no; not this.

Yeah, he wasn't on anybody radar until he did that. Now people (even the dumb ones) are questioning if what he said about his wife was a total lie. Meanwhile, Britney is kinda slipping back under the radar and might skate by a couple weeks if she plays it smart and doesn't explode if Monet goes home. She already did good by winning POV and keeping her mouth shut afterwards.

Archived