Matt - Week 2 - Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember that priceless expression. How are you uvp ? :)

i am doing good

season is pretty boring so not many post from me

i have to forced myself to make a post :animated_rotfl:

glad to see you are still around arrowhead

many of the regulars are missing in action this season

If Matt ends up going instead of Monet, will it still be considered a wasted HOH?

No, because it busts up the brigade. It's the same way they got out the Sab week 1 and didn't know they did it. It still changed the game.

He'd be the worst casualty to bust up the Brigade though. I think he would bail and become an ally to them if some other member of the Brigade went home. Those other three would accept the loss of Matt but still stay intact.

But yeah, if Matt went home, it would be a win and a loss. They'd get rid of a member of the biggest alliance, but still be clueless about the alliance's existence. The Brigade would be smart to just sacrifice Matt and not reveal their allegiance, lol.

I loved that he called out Rach and Bren and tried to jam it down their throats that they are a couple. The poor saps just don't get it.

I still like Matt.... for now.

Matt pulled a stupid move and put the Brogade in serous jeopardy of exposure. The other three guys should really consider cutting him loose and pulling M & B in just to take out Brenchel. Once that's completed, pull in Kristn and boot M & B.

I have resigned myself to the fact that the Brigade will stay in tact and that Monet is going home. Personally, I hope that Rachel and Brit form a secret alliance and get rid of the Brigade, Brenden, Kristen and Kathy. That would be ideal to me.

I want Rachel or Brendon out before the brigade. I wanted Monet to stay but at this point the only thing I care about now is seeing Rachel or Brendon leave.

I understand, but actually I just want Brenden to go and then Kristen, Kathy and then the Bridgade. I want to see Rachel in that house without Brenden taking revenge on whomever (hopefully not Brit) ousted her maaaaaaaaaan. :lol:

Who thinks the Brigade will stay together until the final four? Will they splinter off in other directions or will they stay loyal.

Matt completely owned Rachel in that discussion. The stats don't lie, Matt is a genius.

Oh yeah, a real genius who volunteered, let me repeat that, VOLUNTEERED, to be nominated for eviction. Brilliant move, genius.

I want Rachel or Brendon out before the brigade. I wanted Monet to stay but at this point the only thing I care about now is seeing Rachel or Brendon leave.

Yes. The Brigade is good TV. Brendon & Rachel is torture. I heard CBS compiles tapes of just the Brendon & Rachel moments and sells them to Guantanamo Bay.

I loved that he called out Rach and Bren and tried to jam it down their throats that they are a couple. The poor saps just don't get it.

I still like Matt.... for now.

Her defense is that they aren't the only couple, which makes sense to her because she doesn't know about the Brigade protecting the other ones. Matt couldn't come up with a reason why her and Brendon are a bigger threat than Ragen/Matt, Haydon/Kristen, or the mean girls.

I like Matt, but I'd get a kick out of it if Julie Chen pulled the old, "By a vote of 9 to zero, MATT...you are safe." Some of the facial reactions to those are priceless. :animated_rotfl:

Archived