Ragan - Week 2

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

One of my favorites.

he totally threw that comp

smart move btw

i think he is safe this week

yep...no reason for him to win HoH...nobody has even mentioned his name with the block, on the feeds...

I think he's sittin' pretty. The only person in the house I've heard say anything negative about him is Britney but she's slammed everybody in that house so it's not a big surprise, lol

IMO he's playing a smart game. He'll talk game with just about everybody but manages to keep his ideas to himself.

the one noticeable flaw i see in his gameplay is he gives out too much information about how of much of the game he really knows

he needs to zip it :animated_bouncy:

I'm really starting to get on the Ragan bandwagon. When the rest get too crazy ( like Rachel feeling bad for Monet and Britney)we can count on him to bring some sanity and fun back to us live feed viewers!

Ragan is kind of running his mouth in the HOH room. He definitely does not seem like he wants to save Monet. He's telling Brendon and Rachel the exact type of person they should put up next to Monet to ensure Monet goes home.

Getting on my last nerve.

Early last night talking about what a great first week they have given the viewers and how proud BB should be of them. Every move he discusses with the HG reverts back to how it will make epic viewing for us. I can't wait until he gets booted too and if he keeps it up I may wish he goes sooner than Britney.

As a whole this group is so full of themselves and think they will be the "be all and end all" of BB history.

Getting on my last nerve.

Early last night talking about what a great first week they have given the viewers and how proud BB should be of them. Every move he discusses with the HG reverts back to how it will make epic viewing for us. I can't wait until he gets booted too and if he keeps it up I may wish he goes sooner than Britney.

As a whole this group is so full of themselves and think they will be the "be all and end all" of BB history.

Totally agree with this post.

Archived