Ragan - Week 2

CeCiMom

I think that Ragan may be one of the smartest players in this group. He is a big fan of this show and knows what stupid moves have been made in the past but he really needs to step it up or he will be called a floater ( which means he could win). One thing about these people that bother me is that they all talk about my girl jordon and say she didn't deserve to win. I say bull she was on the block for most of the season last year so I guess they should have evicted her. She won when she needed to and without Jeffs help. So shame on them for keeping her.

Say what you will about Jordan and whether she should or should not have won. Jordan never acted like trash. Some people could take a lesson from Jordan. I miss her.

Ragan needs to win comps and start dismantling the alliances before it is too late, imo.

Still lovin Ragen! I think he is playin a great game thus far. He was able to finally get through R & B's thick skulls last night & prevent an Andrew disaster. He makes me laugh whenever he has airtime to share stories. I especially love that he is separating the game from the people. He talks to everyone, getting to know them & enjoying the experience with them, but is smart enough to only 'talk game' with those he knows are alligned with him. =)

As for Jordon, she is a shining example of playing the game with respect & class...those who can't appreciate that, well, pretty much speaks to the type of person they are in the game.

I really do like Ragen, he's one of my favorites. I really hope he makes it to final four. From there, it's anyone's game. I do believe he can separate people better than anyone else in the house. Maybe it's because he does talk to everyone, he's got two alliances from what I can see. (If I'm wrong then let me know) One is with Rachel, Brendon and Andrew, the other is with Hayden and Kristen. If he is able to get the two together, he will rule this game. And deserve to win.

At some point, when the red hog has gotten rid of all the people she hates (or who have looked at her wrong), she'll have to turn on Ragan. Maybe he can resuscitate bad extensions?

Red hog that sounds better then Big Red to describe Rachel :animated_rotfl:

way too animated in his defense of matt

house meeting should be fun

fight fight :animated_bouncy:

I'm rather liking his game play. He's set himself up in the house to be the the friend to all, voice of reason...the good advice giver. Rachel especially has relied on him to help her make decisions...he's careful and manipulative enough to lead her in a direction that benefits him. He's really good at keeping a secret too...which kind of surprises me, I thought he'd be the gossipy type.

His "wait, let me process this" schtick is a bit annoying and a bit dramatic as he places his hands to his head to think...and I do find him to be overly wordy and often times he beats around the bush (just say it already!)

He's one of my favs right now...

Ragan will make it to the jury and that's about it. So far he's playing a type of game that's been played before and the results are always the same.

Be nice to everyone, make no enemies, visibly take no sides so no one feels threatened by you. That works VERY well in the first half of the game but will get him tossed out in the second half. Why? No one in their right mind will want to sit next to him in the end because he made no (or few)enemies, thus giving him a greater chance of getting votes to win.

At some point in the near future he needs to pick a side to be on and not be afraid to step on some toes. Otherwise he will make a nice juror.

He's the know it all of BB. He is going to rehash every play from previous seasons. Though he seems like the BB matriarch of the house right now at some point they will turn on him royally. He better watch his toothbrush at all time.

Thank you! "He's the know it all of BB." Perfect description of Ragan.

He's the know it all of BB. He is going to rehash every play from previous seasons. Though he seems like the BB matriarch of the house right now at some point they will turn on him royally. He better watch his toothbrush at all time.

Kind of like Ronnie?

I think Ragan will do good though. He'll get as far as Marcellas, further if he doesn't give away any POVs. I can see him getting to at least final five. I think too many people count on him for advice, because he's good about giving it but not showing his cards as to which side of a conflict he supports.

Archived