Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

...because it is Natalie, the most evil person on the planet since dinosaurs walked the earth, her religious talk really means she's trying to take every person she can to hell with her. I bet she steals candy from little kids too!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find her funny to watch (in small doses), because she is only 24, and half the stuff she says is ridiculous. And it is all harmless. Even if she was running around trying to find a can of gasoline, matches, and a rope to burn Jordan in the BY (logically thinking "HEY!..A dead HG can't win BB11"), it would be absurdly funny to watch because no way BB is going let her do anything romotely like that.

The bad part is she really was going to do it, but Big Brother told her she would be removed from the house if she even tried it... Do you still think that's ok echo? They did put something in Michele's drink, but had to pour it out before Michele drank it, because of Big Brother making them, like the tooth brush thing...

Here is my fictional version of a DR session with Natalie

BB: Natalie you can't plot to poison other HGs

Nat: Why?

BB: Because they will get sick and will have the leave the game.

Nat: Exactly, I am trying to get rid of rid of them.

BB: You'll have to find some other way.

Nat: Well that just sucks, but OK.

BB: Thanks Natalie

Nat: Could I just poison Michele. She really bugs me.

BB: No. you can't poison Michele or anyone else.

Nat: That really sucks... She really need to go.

BB: Bye Natalie

Nat: Bye BB

..... 30 minutes later

"Natalie please goto the Dairy room"

Nat: What do they want now. I swear I spend most of my day talking to invisible people. BB needs to get a life and leave me alone.

moments later

BB: You can't scheme to push somebody down the stairs?

Nat: Why not?

BB: You can't cause harm to other HGs, that's why. We already told you that several times.

Nat: How about if Michele just happen to slip and fall down the starts all by herself?

BB: What do you mean?

Nat: I was thinking if Michele's happen to fall and break there neck, that might be OK. I might by accident trip her at the top of the stairs.

BB: That wouldn't be OK, so don't help make it happen.

Nat: Can I shave off Michele hair while she is sleeping?

BB: No!

Nat: What is wrong with that?

BB: We are telling you No, so don't shave her head.

Nat: I think you like Michele better than me.

BB: You can go now, Natalie.

Nat: This game is really starting become lame. I can't do anything fun. But, I think of something. I think there is some clorox in the kitchen....

The bad part is she really was going to do it, but Big Brother told her she would be removed from the house if she even tried it... Do you still think that's ok echo? They did put something in Michele's drink, but had to pour it out before Michele drank it, because of Big Brother making them, like the tooth brush thing...

I don't think it is OK and clearly neither does BB. I did miss these events. I am guessing that these incidents all happened within a very short period of time (one day) and it all came to end pretty damn quickly. And as you point out, BB most likely laid down the law for the entire house about limits of practical jokes. From what I have read, it was practical jokes gone too far, it wasn't an actual plot to make Michele deathly sick so that she would be forced out the game on the way to hospital in coma from drinking clorox (or whatever it was). Correctly me if am wrong. Were these unacceptable activities pranks or were they actual plots to poison Michele? If they were plots to cause her actual harm as a method to force her out of the game, then I agree completely with your point. If the intent was a prank, then it means they went too far in their with screwing with each other. The nature a prank is not to cause harm, but to have fun at someone's else expense. Pranks are inherently slippery slopes that can very quickly go too far especially when there is a group involved; the "Mob mentality" effect takes over and individuals loose sight of where they should be drawing the line. Generally when the fun is over, most individuals see they had gone too far..

I don't think it is OK and clearly neither does BB. I did miss these events. I am guessing that these incidents all happened within a very short period of time (one day) and it all came to end pretty damn quickly. And as you point out, BB most likely laid down the law for the entire house about limits of practical jokes. From what I have read, it was practical jokes gone too far, it wasn't an actual plot to make Michele deathly sick so that she would be forced out the game on the way to hospital in coma from drinking clorox (or whatever it was). Correctly me if am wrong. Were these unacceptable activities pranks or were they actual plots to poison Michele? If they were plots to cause her actual harm as a method to force her out of the game, then I agree completely with your point. If the intent was a prank, then it means they went too far in their with screwing with each other. The nature a prank is not to cause harm, but to have fun at someone's else expense. Pranks are inherently slippery slopes that can very quickly go too far especially when there is a group involved; the "Mob mentality" effect takes over and individuals loose sight of where they should be drawing the line. Generally when the fun is over, most individuals see they had gone too far..

Nat wanted to use bleach for the contacts to screw up Michelle's vision in the comps so it was not a prank and a red dye that Nat knew Michelle was allergic to for drink or food to mess her up before a game.

Little chica Nat has a damn criminal mind .

I have the feeds. About what day and time was it when most of this stuff happen? The feeds are pretty cool this year, you can go back and watch any day\time all the way back to the beginning. I want to go back and check out for myself what happened. Thx!

I punk/prank people all the time. I also know the difference though between what's safe and funny, and dangerous and not so funny. I would never switch Koolaid for windshield wiper fluid... I think it's commonly known how damgerous it can be if injested. The same can be said about Natalie and the bleach. I find it hard to believe that Natalie doesn't know how harmful it can be if. The big skeleton on the bottle likely would have tipped her off also. Again, there are some things you just KNOW. Besides, no matter the product she was going to use, there are just some things you don't tamper with. Someone's eyes are one of them. Sure, go ahead and dress up someone's glasses (which I would be reluctant to do because they cost so dang much), but don't mess with something they're putting IN their eye. As for the red dye incident, well that goes without saying. There can't be any confusion of "prank gone too far" or not. That wasn't going to be meant as a prank, I think that much is clear.

I "had" the feeds and heard several times Gnat say she hated Michele......she was trying to knock Michele out of the competition....(knowing Michele could kick her butt in comps) I saw Gnat and Lydia taunt Michele (ok in the BB game...but it was very hateful) I saw Lydia pour Michele's ration of beer down the drain and Gnat egged her on.....

BB called Gnat into the DR so many times and we also got fish a lot when Gnat was plotting against Michele.....

I'm sure Gnat had and has a game plan....tell everyone she's 18 and the HGs would take her under their wing and give her a break from her childish ways. I'm ok with that plan....but she drank and boozed it up several times (in real life against the law). She didn't follow through with the 18 year old act....well except for not helping with cooking or the dishes (she did help a little after Jessie got the boot ) not bathing for days on end (a thing "some" teen age boys do...my nephew went through that until he discovered girls lol)...she picked boogers constantly...ewwww. She acted more like a 14 year old most of the time.....She did have a couple of great moves (the Russel lie) and she's in the F3.....just wish she'd not talked so hateful about the other HGs all the time....she never gave it a rest.

So yeah....there is Gnat hate.....but she brought it on herself.

Gnat has also said she has a gambling problem and she plays poker in Vegas. (against the law in Nevada)

I also thought it was pretty stupid of the other HGs to not call her out on the underage drinking and gambling....and not calling BB out for giving her booze and breaking the law.....:hits head on wall:

jmho :pixiedust:

Well I think that when it comes to health and safety you can never take it in a cavillier manner. I am faced with at least one food allergy evey night that I work, If it is shellfish, the steak cannot be grilled any where near that place where they grilled the shrimp for example. One time I saw a woman go into an allergy shock from peanut oil that the server had not explained was in the dish she ordered after she said she had an allergy. It is a serious thing, so when Natalie was wanting to put something in Michelles food or drink with red dy, (this happened failrly early on) I thought that is nothing to even joke about, ppl go into shock and die from allergies from food, and the contact thing was so Michelles eyes would be blurred and she could not see the questions well enough to answer. I don't have feeds but read it here, from those that heard it, and if it is true even being a young 24 I cannot give Natalie any free pass on this, she is a grown woman and damn well knows better, she is not stupid and the idea that it is just an idea for a prank taken too far, I call bs, and that shows me that atalie has a charactor flaw that prevents her from feeling empathy for someone if she were to follow thru on these so called pranks, like a sociopath, no empathy. Ican only hope the girl loses gets her butt tossed at the end, and hope to never see this girl again, my most hated houseguest by far, took the place of Maggie,lol

I started really not liking Natalie when she started taking aim at Michele specifically. I think it became obsessive and I also think that she needs a proper heads-up some day on what a jackass chima was and nobody to defend. No clue who can get through to natalie; she is such a fool, but I hope somebody manages. In my mind, ronnie and chima and natalie are terrible people..

In the past, I defended natalie's game skills but I was wrong. She and kevin are neither; nice.

Gnat thinks she's smart....but if she was any kind of BB fan and had read any past BB forums....she'd know that Fans in most part hate her kind of behavior...so that makes her stupid in my mind.....

Gnat had some pretty good moves.....just her laziness and some of her actions was her biggest down fall....she also thinks she has the Jury votes.....that is her biggest mistake....she played them too hard and they know it now....lol

jmho :pixiedust:

Doesn't just mean Natalie, i mean everyone. Jameka when she started that crap, Michelle when she started that crap. Ugh.

Let's don't forget Natalie. Telling her life stories, yuk, and then calling herself a member of team Christ.

Now, she is trying to convert Kevin to Christianity............telling him that it's OK to be a sinner, she knows she is (lol) BUT she is always asking for forgiveness.........maybe that's where all her energy goes.

I think when your trying to talk someone into believing in God, that it's not wise to slip in that "homosexuality is a sin" to a gay guy...

Archived