Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

Yeah I think it's so funny that she claims in her goodbye message to Jessie, she told him he never had a chance with her, but yet she was wanting Chima's push up bra so Jessie would pay her some attention... Now she thinks she's so important enough to Jessie that if he can't have her cause she's now engaged, that he's won't give her his vote in the end...

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 things that drive me nuts about natatlie(of course there are more things that I can't stand) :animated_bouncy: .... she went on and on about how much of a liar michelle was ... I guess it takes a liar to know a liar? and she's so cocky she's been so sure of herself for winning the game. Natalie sucks!! I was so happy when Jordan won the second part of the HOH.

Yeah I think it's so funny that she claims in her goodbye message to Jessie, she told him he never had a chance with her, but yet she was wanting Chima's push up bra so Jessie would pay her some attention... Now she thinks she's so important enough to Jessie that if he can't have her cause she's now engaged, that he's won't give her his vote in the end...

Add AFLAX Duck sound: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ohhhh.....Amen, Amen, Amen. No matter the arguement these are the facts. nastyLIE is truly malicious, a cheat (chess and pool, get real). I agree anything ugly she states about other hg's is more accurate about herself. I was so happy to see that no one in the jury will vote for including her beloved Jesse whom she didn't want to know she was engaged. That girl's ego is so overflated. And if karma is in the house and she doesn't even get the 50k then Jason you had better reclaim your twisty tie and :running:

I couldn't wait to see last night's show and this is what I thought.... :smilielol:

If Jordan does take the gNat, Jordan would win the 500k? Yet still the very thought of Nat winning 50k makes me ill.

She didn't get to do it but she was tryin to come up with things to put in Michelles contact solution and she even got called into the dr several times when she would be talkin about her schemes, seriously, we are not makin this stuff up.

Thank you. Echo I wasn't distorting the truth and I don't get the football player analogy at all.

I wonder if production will sit Natalie down after the show and explain how an awful lot of BB fans do not like her. As much crap as everyone has thrown at her this year on the boards (myself included) it would be a shock to come back into society thinking the world loves you and find out the exact opposite.

Just a thought.

Natalie keeps saying Michelle is such a liar. Did I miss half the season? I didn't realize Michelle lied so much. Also I want to point out that when Michelle did lie, at least she admitted it in the DR. Natalie doesn't seem to realize she is lieing. I realize some use that as a strategy, and I can live with that. But at least own up to it.

Thanks Yana, I am crazier than I thought! :juggle: I thought it might be a juicy tidbit she was hiding.

She told Casey in her goodbye message that she owned a business.

I don't remember her saying anything about owning a business... I am going to watch the end of that eviction LOL...

It could have been another one of her many lies. Just sayin'

I've been in hospital since Tues am...come back to find KARMA'S A BITCH AINT IT NATALIE!!!!

Damn straight! And I hope it keeps kicking her in the ass, right out the BB front door!

Here's to hoping we hear these words next week: "Natalie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House".

Thanks for finding that clip for me.....I looked for awhile for it and gave up.

Yeah....It bothers me when a person will cheat at something so stupid as a pool game......

It also bothers me when Gnat last night kept giving excuses for why she didn't win the second part of the HOH comp and that she knew every single HOH order......face it girl you lost because you suck at comps!!!! You take over the other HGs HOH's like you had something to do with their winning! Wait....you did have something to do with it....you suck at comps so there for the other HGs win! lol

I hope hope hope Kevin and Jordan are the F2s!!!!!! Kevin because he uses his lying for the game and wasn't too mean to the other HGs in the process and Jordan for playing and trying to win comps and did win some.

JMHO :pixiedust:

Run Natalie's boyfriend! If she will cheat at something like this, she'll cheat at anything to get what she wants. Just sayin'

I didn't DVR that one, but I am watching it right now, and they are voting... I know she has said that she graduated with a Business degree, and that she wants a undergrad degree in Business too...

ETA: OK No she didn't say anything about owning a business... What she said was Casey you always talk about how immature I am... Well, I'm 24, not 19, and I have a college degree, I'm a lot smarter than you think I am... If she said anything to anyone about owning a business I don't remember it, and it wasn't Casey...

I remember Nat once said she was manager at Blockbusters...or was it BallBusters....Kevin asked her HTF an 18 year old could be a manager and she said, "I'm a hard worker..." As opposed to "I'm a heavy sleeper"...like when Lydia was doing Jesse with Nat laying beside them snoring...OMG...does she snore with her mouth open? Ewwwww.....

Archived