Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched BBAD from last night and this girl is on crack saying to Jordan and Kevin that if they knew she was getting something good in Pandora's box they would experience the annoying people all over again for her. Say what?

I wish someone would put up the clip where Gnat is playing pool with Kevin and when his back was turned she slips one of her balls into a pocket.....she out and out cheated in a friendly game of pool.....where did that further her in the BB game???? Its stuff like that that makes me not like her.....really!

jmho :pixiedust:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showt...0183&st=220 Post #235...

Natalie,

Just a few observations from last night to help better your already perfect game:

1. None of the Jury members are going to vote for you.

2. America will certainly not vote for you.

3. Past winners of Big Brother don't think you're going to win or have the votes to win.

4. Don't try to pass off that you know everything that has happened in the Big Brother house.

a. You clearly showed that you don't know squat about who won because you didn't even account for you winning HOH (you must know you suck too).

b. Don't blame it on math. You can't count anyway.

c. Mental challenges aren't your strong point...you're typically one of the first to go in these challenges thanks to the miniscule amount of activity in your pea-sized brain.

5. Kevin is playing you.

I hope this has helped you. But, who am I kidding, you probably already know this.

Sincerely your's,

Someone who hates you.

3. Past winners of Big Brother don't think you're going to win or have the votes to win.

5. Kevin is playing you.

I hope this has helped you. But, who am I kidding, you probably already know this.

Sincerely your's,

Someone who hates you.

Some tips for your words to Natalie:

Hate is quite a strong word for someone you don't even know.

Danielle wants Natalie to win, so that statement isn't accurate.

Natalie and Kevin are playing eachother.

Natalie,

Just a few observations from last night to help better your already perfect game:

4. Don't try to pass off that you know everything that has happened in the Big Brother house.

a. You clearly showed that you don't know squat about who won because you didn't even account for you winning HOH (you must know you suck too).

c. Mental challenges aren't your strong point...you're typically one of the first to go in these challenges thanks to the miniscule amount of activity in your pea-sized brain.

5. Kevin is playing you.

Sincerely your's,

Someone who hates you.

LOL LOL, well put. Welcome aboard Morty's. Just have to tell you tho, you are going to get some flack from your post, so duck and cover :hide: Believe it or not there are some posters who actually like NataLIE, go figure. I'm not one of them. Keep on posting your opinions. :computer: , and don't get dragged into a pissing match with the "baiters". Just sayin'.......

I'm sure her hand slipped... you know like Chima when her microphone mysteriously slipped from her hand and flew 5 feet into the hottub... I'm sure Natalie will tell you that is what happened

There was also some talk about how the lie about her being 18 instead of 24 was "harmless" and they shouldn't hold it against her... you are right it was harmless...... but also pointless and unnecessary....

Natalie,

5. Kevin is playing you.

Sincerely your's,

Someone who hates you.

LMAO! :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Would like to point out that if Kevin really wants to get GNat out I think his best move in the game was to convince her to throw the 1st HOH comp because he said GNat was better at the mental stuff. Even though she is always out before him. Kudos to Kevin!

I believe this statement was referring to the returning HGs last night: Janelle, Danielle, Dick and Boogie.

I know ...... and you said the statement wasn't true because Danielle WANTED Gnasty to win. But Danielle didn't say that she thought Gnasty would win. So your statement isn't accurate. No biggy, just throwing in what I thought was a little clarification on what I thought the new poster was saying, and your critique of it.

I did notice that Danielle called chima a brat. I thought they were all in agreement that Kevin was probably the winner but I could be so wrong. It was nice seeing Danielle again. I would like to see more of that - past houseguests together talking - each year.

How smart is natalie? I have no clue, really, but I think she likely thinks that she is smart.

I know that BB is about lying, etc...but Gnatalie lied just for the sake of lying. And she is incredibly malicious! She seems to be pure evil to me. I think I might cry if she makes it to the final 2 and if she actually wins..OMG!!! Everything she said about Michele is more true about herself! I'm not crazy about Kevin either but he is not nearly as bad as her. Everytime she calls someone else a liar I just want to scream. And she is a thief as well, taking Micheles gloves. Things like that shouldn't be allowed in BB. And how come she wasn't disqualified for holding the rope not the key in the first comp? I was soooo happy that Jordon won part 2!!! It would be so awesome if she wins part 3 and gets to decide who to take with her...but, I'm afraid she'll pick Gnat because Jeff told her to stay away from Kevin. *sigh*

Archived