Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the end, I do believe they will respect her any and all lies she told because that is part of the game. It is not like she told lies like "Jeff dates rapes women and loves to brag about he has raped over 100 women". Now that is be extremely nasty, but lying about being 18, that is harmless.

The HGs who believed that lie that she was 18 needs to think about it for a moment. What are the drinking laws in Calf? For the entire season I shook my head as they watched her drink beer\wine and they never questioned how BB would allow her to drink when there are laws prohibiting underage drinking. Let alone show an 18 year old on national TV getting drunk (which of course we knew she was 24, thus not breaking any laws). I remember Jeff complaining about her drinking too much, but never saying "Hey wait minute, she must be older than 18 for BB to allow her to drink as much as she wants"

well the age lie is not all of it, were you not listening when they were doggin on Natalie tonight, none of them are voting for her according to them, so they really do not respect anything she has done thus far in the game, at all

but lying about being 18, that is harmless.

ITA with that but

I believe it is LESS about the lie and MORE about how someone feels when they're duped.

Esp. someone like Russ...........not so much "OMG what a lie".................more like "WTF, I believed that", "she got one over on me"........... NOT so easy to forget.

I don't think they are viewing her lies as the game play that got her to where she is, they are viewing her as not trying and riding coattails so they aren't respecting her gameplay as far as her lies...

They said tonight she has no game play and that she does NOTHING and they pretty much said no votes for her, so nope she is bad off with the Jury, and oh how I love it.

Kevin was able to win ONLY after the alpha males were gone (or, like in Jeff's case, when he had to sit & watch)

I actually think Kevin played a key role in eliminating some of the alpha males. He was responsible (at least in part) for Russel's eviction, and he played a key role in getting rid of Jeff.

So in a sense he alpha maled the alpha males.

I actually think Kevin played a key role in eliminating some of the alpha males.

He was responsible (at least in part) for Russel's eviction,

he had NOTHING to do with Jeff dumping Russ..........that was all about Jeff losing trust in Russ when he voted to keep Jess after the coup. and Michele convincing him Russ was going after him

he played a key role in getting rid of Jeff.

Kevin won HOH when Jeff couldn't play for HOH

He's done OK since they're gone.

ITA with that but

I believe it is LESS about the lie and MORE about how someone feels when they're duped.

Esp. someone like Russ...........not so much "OMG what a lie".................more like "WTF, I believed that", "she got one over on me"........... NOT so easy to forget.

Will see what kind of man Russel when he justifies his vote. I think the Alpha males will all concur that being duped is just good game and not take any of it personal. But, Russel very well could be poor loser and say to her "You duped me, therefor you don't get my vote. I don't like people who lie to me, and that is why you are in the final 2, because your a liar and horrible person who will rot in hell"

he had NOTHING to do with Jeff dumping Russ..........that was all about Jeff losing trust in Russ when he voted to keep Jess after the coup. and Michele convincing him Russ was going after him

My recollection it was Kevin and Natalie that set up Jeff. It was Natalie's idea\scheme to have Kevin tell Jeff a lie about overhearing a conversation between Russ and Michele where russ want to get rid of Jeff. There is a DR video of Kevin confessing how shocked he was that Jeff believed the lie. That was what triggered Jeff's paranoia about Russel, when in fact Russel had not said any about getting rid of Jeff in recent days since they made a pack during the endurance competition.

My hope is that Russ won't be having to make a choice about voting for the brat............BUT, if he does, I don't see him going the whole "rot in hell, horrible person route"...........but, I think he could have went the brat's a good person & only 18 & deserves it because of that route........... b4 he found out the truth.

just sayin

And, I won't quote the whole "lie" thing........but if you watched the feeds, K/N DID make up a lie, went to Jeff, Jeff went to Michele, Michele CONFIRMED the "lie".........it was TRUE, Russ was plotting to get Jeff out...........so, yes, they lucked out that the LIE was TRUE but it was NOT what changed Jeff's mind...........it was MICHELE, confirming the lie to Jeff & telling him all kinds of stuff that Russ was saying (or not)...........ANOTHER thing that has been credited to the brat in this game because she "said so"

They said tonight she has no game play and that she does NOTHING and they pretty much said no votes for her, so nope she is bad off with the Jury, and oh how I love it.

I love it to she's getting what she deserves for being mean and nasty to Michelle. Now her 18yr old lie that she thought was so great may be the reason she loses. Hahahahahaha

lydia is so campaigning against natalie

You know what they say about cheaters never winning... Now before it's said, I'm not saying Nat cheated in the log roll game, but just about everything else she played in that wasn't game involved she did... In my opinion it's KARMA!!!

Seeing her leave in 3rd place on finale night would be THE moment of the season.

So close, but you leave with nothing. It would make my night!

Even if she does make the F2, I don't think she has a chance at the 500k. Nobody in the jury seems to respect her game.

It would certainly redeem the season. I've actually been considering giving up on BB but that would make all the diff in the world.

You know what they say about cheaters never winning... Now before it's said, I'm not saying Nat cheated in the log roll game, but just about everything else she played in that wasn't game involved she did... In my opinion it's KARMA!!!

I am confused. How did she cheat and not get caught by BB, unless you are saying BB allowed her to cheat.

well the age lie is not all of it, were you not listening when they were doggin on Natalie tonight, none of them are voting for her according to them, so they really do not respect anything she has done thus far in the game, at all

And she certainly is NOT going to get Michele's vote.

That was my point in saying I wasn't saying she cheated on the log roll game, but that she cheated in just about everything else she played that WASN'T game invovled... In other words, she cheated in chess and pool all the time...

Archived