Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

Joyami, odd we have the same memory. Maybe when she said she had a degree in business, we misunderstood.

Maybe that's it Patricia but I was so sure I heard business owner.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't noticed if this has been thought about or said yet but here it goes. I've been watching and have noticed that since Nat's BF was in the house with her, she has not been picking her nose or chewing her nails like she had been. Not that I miss it, it grossed me out. I think her BF must have said something to her about it and so she has stopped or just not doing in front of the cameras. Just an observation.

She has also been trying to make her appearance a little better. I even think she's been taking more showers or a least getting into the hottub to "rinse" off. Her BF must of told her something.

I'm not saying she didn't say it... It could have been in the feeds or something like that, I don't know... I am just saying she didn't say it in her goodbye message to Casey, and if she said it another time, I don't remember it... Heck, I'm on meds that mess with my mind, so I don't always remember things the right way... That's why I was willing to go back and rewatch the show, cause I don't want to give out wrong information... Heck it might have been when she told Chima her age, I don't remember LOL... I do know that she was telling Jessie that her degree was in business, and she wanted to get her undergrad in business also, and then she told Kevin she wanted to go to college to get a business degree...

I'm not saying she didn't say it... It could have been in the feeds or something like that, I don't know... I am just saying she didn't say it in her goodbye message to Casey, and if she said it another time, I don't remember it... Heck, I'm on meds that mess with my mind, so I don't always remember things the right way... That's why I was willing to go back and rewatch the show, cause I don't want to give out wrong information... Heck it might have been when she told Chima her age, I don't remember LOL... I do know that she was telling Jessie that her degree was in business, and she wanted to get her undergrad in business also, and then she told Kevin she wanted to go to college to get a business degree...

for all I know, someone "may" have something similar to this, there have been so many lies, heck maybe I'm starting to believe some of them:) Really, it may have been referring to her business degree.

Thank you for going back and listening to her goodbye message to Casey, Yana.

In my feeble mind, she mentions something about her "her own business" the night she told Chima the truth of her age and her degree from ASU in business......whether it was that she had this "business" up and running or it was something she was working on I do not remember....and because I really don't care about Nat nasty smelly little coniving malicious lying contemptable Hood Rat and her "business" affairs...I don't want to check. But I do know sadly that I heard her mention something on that order....

She's been saying that outside the house she goes every (I think) two weeks to get a mani,pedi, and her eyebrows waxed... I just don't picture her being that girly, and Jordan said the same thing LOL... She was talking about it when she was doing a pedi on Kevin the other night...

Natalie keeps saying Michelle is such a liar. Did I miss half the season? I didn't realize Michelle lied so much. Also I want to point out that when Michelle did lie, at least she admitted it in the DR. Natalie doesn't seem to realize she is lieing. I realize some use that as a strategy, and I can live with that. But at least own up to it.

Pathological liars do not know that they are engaged in a lie. However, I don't know what to blame for her malicious, cocky and cheating in pool/chess behaviors. :devilish:

This is how I would like to see gnat......... :lipsrsealed2::shutup:

Once and for all......HATE......is defined by Webster's as:

1) have strong dislike or ill will for

2) to wish to avoid

I think using the word hate is quite appropriate in regards to gnat.

I have a strong dislike for, and wish to avoid, cooked spinach and liver

For some reason I thought she owned a small business too.

As knowledgeable as she was talking to Ronnie about Blockbuster's ...

I thought maybe she owned a franchise for one.

lol... as many of us have said... she lies soo much - hard to tell what's true and what's a lie.

If Nat was sooo smart, then why hasn't she won more challenges or luxury items...Smart is the wrong adjective for Nat...She did devise a good plan with the help of Kevin to carry it off which would

mean clever and good game play...But, and I do mean but, Natilie loves to lie, and to me that doesn't mean someone has smarts. She does it so well that it has to be part of her nature...When you

live with someone in a confined space day in and day out, your true self will appear...I believe Jeff said that. All the HG's have lied this season, but I have not seen anyone in the BBH get so much

enjoyment out of it. She lies so quickly that she is like a person who is a cleptomaniac, and doesn't realize that he or she has done it. I'm sure with all these medical disorders that there is a name for

Knat's impulsive lying.

I know that there are some chatters on this board who like Nat, and that is fine. Everyone needs a friend to support them when he or she falls down...but I prefer to lean toward the nicer liars and the not so clever players and root for them...That would be Jordan who is so ....., I will not say dumb, but a nicer term, clueless how to play a game..that she and Jeff gift wrapped the $500K and $50K and handed it to N/K...Those two are just too sweet to play such an evil game. Even Kevin was trying to tell Nat to stop spewing digs at other HG..

So to sum this all up, just "How smart is Natalie?" As a loyal fan of BB since the beginning and Morty's, IMHO, not so "SMART" because she will not get the majority of votes from BB fans to win America's vote including my vote...and I'm hoping, hoping, hoping, (against every fiber in my body) that Jordan will make the smart move and take Nat to the final two if she pulls off a miracle win!!

If she has a business degree, then she already has her undergrad degree as you bachelor's degree is the undergrad degree. Maybe she meant she wanted to go on to grad school (to get her Master's)? Or maybe she took a certificate program of some kind and wants to upgrade to a full Bachelor's?

Anyway, although she does lie a tremendous amount, the fact that she is always thinking ahead to the next way to get her opponent off kilter indicates to me that she isn't stupid. Not saying she is smart, but I don't think she's, well, you know .....

Now, she is trying to convert Kevin to Christianity............telling him that it's OK to be a sinner, she knows she is (lol) BUT she is always asking for forgiveness.........maybe that's where all her energy goes.

For all of those who believe that lying & manipulating is a sign of "intelligence"............you need to hang out more with juvenile delinquents.

As teachers, we can spot them a mile away...........got there parents believing how "smart" they are..............get everyone else "afraid" to cross them...........funny, I never heard it referred to as "intelligent", "smart play", until now. I guess BB better sign up some hard core gang bangers if this is the route their taking.

Archived