Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gnat cracked me up on tonight's show when Kevin said Lydia and Jessie are in a relationship....Gnat says "you're not in a relationship if it's not in the open"....yeah right....looks like she's still in denial that Jessie and Lydia just might like each other.... :giggle:

:pixiedust:

I found that amusing too TCS. She couldn't wait to jump back on the Jessie bandwagon, lol Some people NEVER learn. :rolleyes:

I also got a kick out of it when she said, "THAT HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IS MINE!" I sure hope I get to see her as the final evictee Tuesday night. It will be sweet revenge. ;)

If you're a whore or a Skank with big boobs you can get on a reality show there. It's just plain SAD!!!

and apparently the only way to get a job anymore if your a woman - I have a friend who is top notch in her field, is out of work and no one wants to hire a 40+ woman anymore - and she's not in bad shape either

Natalie can't be all that smart because she is not going to be able to hide behind those walls forever and I think people who recognize her after the show are going to treat her terribly. I have grown to dislike her almost as much as I disliked plastic Chelsea and that godawful haircut (for starters).

As much as I may dislike a HG on the show, I really don't wish them any ill will once they get back into the real world. I dislike the character Natalie portrays but I hope she has a good life ahead of her and that people aren't mean to her. She's still a person afterall and 24 is still kind of young.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

No need to be sorry. I do agree that part of what we've seen is just how she is (with the cheating in pool and coming up with lies quickly). She just doesn't matter enough to me to wish her harm. It won't impact my life any if she learns a lesson from this or not. At the end of the day, she'll only have herself to face. If she's happy with that, then so be it.

Archived