Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Marty,

in post # 245 where you posted the video of gross-girl - there is that shot of her in the sobrero that gave me a good laugh - anyway you can capture that for me ?

I wasnt gonna bother with putting up an avitar up, THAT may be reason enough to do it !!

Thanks in advance

Hey Marty,

in post # 245 where you posted the video of gross-girl - there is that shot of her in the sobrero that gave me a good laugh - anyway you can capture that for me ?

I wasnt gonna bother with putting up an avitar up, THAT may be reason enough to do it !!

Thanks in advance

Joni you hooker sorry I can't. It is a flash player and there is no way to copy and save it. Nice picture though.

As much as I may dislike a HG on the show, I really don't wish them any ill will once they get back into the real world. I dislike the character Natalie portrays but I hope she has a good life ahead of her and that people aren't mean to her. She's still a person afterall and 24 is still kind of young.

I thought she was 18? :animated_scratchchin::animated_rotfl:

If she wins some will say she is smart. To me she will always be Gnat-the-LIE. Been watching a few years now and she is first HG that has made me consider the word hate. The truly sad part is she has a fairly good chance (lord I hope not) of winning $ which will justify her actions, in her mind and probably the mind of the producers from the edit she has been getting. Next year 12 Gnat characters and Jessie in BB12.

It was just reported on the live feed updates that Natalie was washing dishes! I can't believe it. Did hell freeze over?

The only reason is she is kissing both their butts!! If she had won part 1 or 2 it would be a different story!!

I think we will never see a sweeter and more genuine statement on BB than Jordan made to Kevin on tonight's BBAD. She said, " if you think it would get you farther to pick her then do."

Love Jordan.

Respect growing for Kevin.

Disgusted by Gnat but had a realization this morning: when I remember BB11, it will be Gnat I remember the strongest because she tortured my sense of fairplay, justice and humanity. Evil is memorable. Thanks Gnat for the memories.

I think the personality we've seen was 'well' in place before she got on the show.

She was on a 'power trip' from day One being with a group that outnumbered and had the odds in their favor because

of the Immunity Twist for whole groups for about 1/2 the game.

It's been a hard pill for her to swallow when others started gaining on her clique .... the NERVE of them ... hmmppffff

She DID come up with some schemes that 'set' her targets up at that point ... lying is part of the game.

But, I imagine she's use to lying to get her way in any shape or form.

I STILL have a hard time believing she's a tae kwan do champion.

Her skill during the comps was miserable .... at best.

Bet it's been killing her to tone it down these last few days - - in case she could get tie breaking votes from viewers

.... lol... like that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

last thought about BB 11's fav skank ---- wonder how many times she actually smiled or laughed (not counting when

her side won a comp) not a very happy person

last thought about BB 11's fav skank ---- wonder how many times she actually smiled or laughed (not counting when

Every time she looked at Jessie. :rolleyes:

I think the personality we've seen was 'well' in place before she got on the show.

She was on a 'power trip' from day One being with a group that outnumbered and had the odds in their favor because

of the Immunity Twist for whole groups for about 1/2 the game.

It's been a hard pill for her to swallow when others started gaining on her clique .... the NERVE of them ... hmmppffff

She DID come up with some schemes that 'set' her targets up at that point ... lying is part of the game.

But, I imagine she's use to lying to get her way in any shape or form.

I STILL have a hard time believing she's a tae kwan do champion.

Her skill during the comps was miserable .... at best.

Bet it's been killing her to tone it down these last few days - - in case she could get tie breaking votes from viewers

.... lol... like that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

You are right, I really think she has lied about everything at this point,

Love Jordan.

Respect growing for Kevin.

Disgusted by Gnat but had a realization this morning: when I remember BB11, it will be Gnat I remember the strongest because she tortured my sense of fairplay, justice and humanity. Evil is memorable. Thanks Gnat for the memories.

I was thinking this exactly!

Archived