Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my best BEST BB moments of the brat this season (other than ANY time Jeff was on)--

last night on BBAD when Jordan was explaining to K/N about how J/J had felt all along about Russ

how she hated Russ & how she & Jeff had talked about getting rid of Russ the week b4 they did- when she was HOH................but how she got so mad at lydia for the things she said to her & the things she was doing in the house.........AND, how they were planning all along to BD Russ when Jeff put K/N up...........just wanted to make sure Russ didn't try so hard if he got to play POV OR that he wouldn't be put up and then be able to take himself off the block.............

priceless, the looks on their faces............when they realized it WASN'T AT ALL about their stupid "lie" (Jordan never even mentioned it)..................

all Kevin said was, GEE, I wish Jeff would have told me............... :animated_rotfl:

I was yelling at the TV... Jordan, hon, I think your personal feelings got in the way of the game .."Lydia and Russell had to go, they called me fat!"( OT: I am looking for a different avatar)

So will Natalie be an applicant on the next Tila Tequila's looking for love show? Meanwhile, Jordan will go on Paris Hilton's New BFF show, along with Kevin.

Shawn Merriman choked her last week :animated_rotfl: Maybe he can choke Natalie next.

she said her cousin had to tell her he was a sponge.. here is the quote "I always thought Spongebob was a block of cheese, until my cousin said no, he's a sponge!"

it is not like it was the first time she had seen SPONGE BOB, that she thought he was a piece of cheese! After all his name is SPONGE!!!

I'm DONE!!!

You cannot surmise from that quote that Jordan knew the name was Sponge Bob when she first saw the cartoon and said it looked like cheese .

But from that quote you can gather Jordan is using Sponge Bob in the context of now she is aware the cartoon is named Sponge Bob .

You cannot surmise from that quote that Jordan knew the name was Sponge Bob when she first saw the cartoon and said it looked like cheese .

yeah okay arrow..my BAD ..she belongs in MENSA!!! ;):)

Jordan is way more BETTER than even sliced bread..how could I NOT know that,and she has played a GREAT game!!!

STOOPID me! :animated_rotfl:

Oh and since this is the gnat thread...she is still a HOOD RAT!

For sure, Mad Marty! Also pitting one girl against another, like he does in the BB house. Maybe Jesse needs an MTV like Tila Tequila, where contestants of both sexes vie to win his "love", such as it is. ...ewwww.....

(Magnafying Glasses not included!)

I have no children but I feel certain that my husband's daughter is eternally grateful for: DVD players in automobiles and characters like Bob, be he sponge or cheese. She has three of the wildest kids on any continent. Anything to grab their attention is the order of any day.

Jordo is just a simple girl with fake boobies that likes cookie dough!!! If she gets evected, she'll take herself back to SC and buy a doublewide and a trailor of cookie dough...

Actually it is North Carolina . Go Panthers ;)

yeah okay arrow..my BAD ..she belongs in MENSA!!! ;):)

Jordan is way more BETTER than even sliced bread..how could I NOT know that,and she has played a GREAT game!!!

STOOPID me! :animated_rotfl:

Oh and since this is the gnat thread...she is still a HOOD RAT!

Love the Hood Rat name :animated_rotfl:

Maybe the final comp will be in chinese. They could give the three of them 24 hours to learn 3 or 4 dialects and then make it mandarin. That would be a twist. What I would love to see is somebody gigantic like Shaquille O'Neal be brought into the house and yell at them, "get the hell out of here, BB11 is canceled, none of you deserve a dime, beat feet." Heh.

Maybe the final comp will be in chinese. They could give the three of them 24 hours to learn 3 or 4 dialects and then make it mandarin. That would be a twist. What I would love to see is somebody gigantic like Shaquille O'Neal be brought into the house and yell at them, "get the hell out of here, BB11 is canceled, none of you deserve a dime, beat feet." Heh.

I love it! :smilielol:

Archived