Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
too funny, and I gotta say wow they got some Natalie hate over there, you can go hog wild and never get dissed for it,lolol

You can! LOL, it's not for the faint hearted and when you start with one post you will get flamed for awhile before they accept you! It's all in fun though because even your "enemies" on the board friend you and put nice comments on your profile.

I hope your work isn't too bad tonight!

ABN-anbody but Nat FTW

Seems SO familiar, I can't quite put my finger on it...... :animated_scratchchin:

Anyway, to get us back ON topic, I wish that Jordan or Michele, or even Kevin, would hide that silly crown and other getup she likes to wear. I have a few suggestions on where they might hide it....

ETA - LMAO Shipp, we'll be talking about those twist ties for years to come, won't we? :animated_rotfl:

you have mentioned that twice. Do I know you from SS? Or Twilight Moms?

For all those gnat HATERS out there this is the most important move of the game, who kevin decides to evict this Tuesday??? gnats game is HURT severely if he keeps MICHELLE!

If Kevin wants to win he should do it. But I kinda doubt it. He would probably win big money against Michele. Not sure about Kevin vs. Nat however.

That's true, gsn! Jordan would probably take Nat to F2 in the rare instance she should win 2 comps, I sorta doubt it. Michele would definitely pick Kevin over Nat. If Nat won F2 she would probably take Jordan but I can't see her taking Michele, unless she's so mad at Kevin for bringing Michele. I honestly don't think Jordan cares one way or another at this point.

Will the last comp between F3 be live Thursday, then the winner of two comps will pick a second person all on Thursday? I hope after that last comp the winner doesn't have a lot of time to kill before he/she has to choose.

There is still something off about all this with the BF. She did not act like a woman who was just asked the big question by her BF. I'm just not believing this.

Absolutely! She cried when she got the phone call from her daddy.. but she didn't really even act excited about her BF and he proposed! Something ain't right.

Oh.. and she had to make sure to throw in "I gave up a LOT to be able to do this". WTF did she give up besides not playing for veto?

Actually Misha's dead on. I can give you a precise list of names of posters who bait and constantly call people out. Then they add smilies thinking it makes it okay or run around suddenly reassuring everyone they're not baiting ( how embarrassing lol ). Those people are not only on my dart board but can be found floating in my toilet. But since I mentioned no names and intend to add smilies this is not baiting. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Very perceptive.

That's why I don't use smilies. Take my words for what they are and I call it as I see it.

There is still something off about all this with the BF. She did not act like a woman who was just asked the big question by her BF. I'm just not believing this.

Uh huh. You are so right. If it was for real I hope Jason watches that again and again to see the utter lack of excitement she has. Cause if it was real.....I feel so sorry for him (or he wants to "share the money"). :animated_scratchchin: NastyLIE will never ever, ever, share!!!!!!!! :devilish::bash:

Did anyone else just hear Nat say that she put in her blog that "Michele was responsible for Chima's expulsion, America!"? Does she really think we've not SEEN and HEARD everything the entire season. I personally loved it when Chima was expelled. I'll re-watch that episode, I'm sure. If Michele had caused it, which she didn't, she'd have been my new hero.

This is just my excruiatingly humble opinion.....We actually only saw less than 3 minutes of what happened in Pandora's Box. I don't think Natalie was expecting the proposal and she reacted the way anyone would who had just spent 60 something days with people who were constantly plotting in a game. She was a little guarded and in "poker" mode and and fully aware of the cameras. She told the other HGs that there was a make-out session, so I'm sure we didin't see the "best" part of the 20 minutes. I think because she knew about the phone call from home in advance, she was mentally ready to let her guard down for that one...who knows, CBS may have primed the pump to get good emotional footage.

No way, imo. Rewatch the episode and note her short speech to herself just before she went in the room. It was soooooo rehearsed. The whole thing, including the proposal, etc, looked like a bad scene from a very bad movie that had been thrown together, with little rehearsal, very quickly.

All the more reason to give Michele America's prize on finale night!

I don't want to vote yet. I want to see who's evicted tomorrow night. I keep thinking that kevin might be smart enough to keep michele to help get natalie out.

mendes tuff competition what with EYE CANDY jeffs adoring fans!!!!

But I agree with you 100 percent, michelle deserves Americas' Prize for the game she played,and the crap she had to put up with in that HOUSE,even with her own ALLIANCE!

Yeah, I would have thought she'd act differenly towards him. But maybe being in the house so long, having 20 mins to be 'outside of the house', wasn't enough time for her to transition back.

That is so true. My ex was in the Air Force and would be gone for periods of time. It feels awkward in the beginning, alittle like getting to know each other again. With that said, when we first saw each other we would have been very difficult to seperate. There were tears from both and lots of "I love you" and sheer spine tingling excitment. Jason appeared a little excited, I felt bad for him when he had to say "come here" to get a half decent kiss. Did it appear she wanted to find a spot the camera couldn't see? :hide: The entire encounter was like gnasty saying to a regular friemd, "Thanks for handing me my baseball cap" then polite kissing!

Don't you think if CBS had any better shots of Nat and the supposed fiance, they would have shown them instead of the awkward stuff we got??

Of course. They were stuck with that crap they shot though as that's the best nat & bf could do, so that's what we got. It was a ridiculous episode that I'd bet has been planned from the beginning, if she stayed in the game. Either that or Jason started seeing dollar signs and he and nat's dad threw the scheme together. It was a load of crap, imo.

Just for fun I try to imagine the conversation that was edited out of that reunion

(When he pulls out the "ring")

Nat: What the hell is that?!? A damn twisty from a loaf of bread?!? This had better be a joke, buddy!

(After he explains the significance tied to his mother's engagement)

Nat: Well your mom is a dumbass bitch. That ring you left at home had better be at least 2 carats or the wedding is off. A fucking twisty!!

(This is where Jason turns red and tears up)

When Jason reads the card about 15 more minutes together and a sushi meal..

Nat: It better be the good sushi or I'm outa here

Archived