Natalie

CeCiMom

rumor is she knew answers to pov and gave kevin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 years old is young ,and nothing unusual that a single man that scores with women in Chicago would be playing the field ;)

My son did not marry until he was 30. After graduating from UCLA when he was 21 he lived in our nation's capitol (which he truly loved) and had a serious gf. As difficult as it was to leave her, he followed his dream to live and work overseas. He also waited for the woman he truly could not live without, we should all be so lucky to be in their shoes. I admire him for the difficult decision he made especially when his friends started getting married and having children. My regret......missing so much of my grandchildren's lives.

So being 31 and single hardly means he is defective................. and my God.....Jeff won't be able to fight the women off. I think Jordan knows that as well and is why she was so cuddly with him his last week. I think what Jeff said weeks ago is true....they will text for awhile and sort of fade away.

rumor is her wedding will be shown in the 2nd hour of finale

I guess I've been mistaken for all these years regarding the purpose of this forum. I had thought it exists so that we can all share our opinions, whether positive or negative, about the people in that looney bin. But now, if another poster disagrees with my opinion, I'm self-righteous, mean, and should be ashamed. All I can say is . . . . GOOD GRIEF!

Feel pretty much the same. Save that emotion for real life. In 2 weeks no one will care who won! :running:

Did anyone else just hear Nat say that she put in her blog that "Michele was responsible for Chima's expulsion, America!"? Does she really think we've not SEEN and HEARD everything the entire season. I personally loved it when Chima was expelled. I'll re-watch that episode, I'm sure. If Michele had caused it, which she didn't, she'd have been my new hero.

every time she says it, no one calls her on it. chima is a 33 year-old woman! i don't get it. i can't wait to read nat's blob-er, blog.

Just for fun I try to imagine the conversation that was edited out of that reunion

(When he pulls out the "ring")

Nat: What the hell is that?!? A damn twisty from a loaf of bread?!? This had better be a joke, buddy!

(After he explains the significance tied to his mother's engagement)

Nat: Well your mom is a dumbass bitch. That ring you left at home had better be at least 2 carats or the wedding is off. A fucking twisty!!

(This is where Jason turns red and tears up)

When Jason reads the card about 15 more minutes together and a sushi meal..

Nat: It better be the good sushi or I'm outa here

LMAO!!! Excellent.

RUMOR is... the entire season has already finished being produced. Natalie won the whole thing with Kevin taking second place. The proposal scene is the excuse given for Grodner giving Nat America's vote. Yep. We're actually watching the show two weeks after the finale taped. As a matter of fact, this is the only reason my guesses have been almost exactly perfect for the prediction challenge. Yep. ;)

I've already gone to the "wedding". Yup me and the Gnat are like this...................and this.............................. Such a fun, lovely, and sweet girl.

My wedding gift was a box of bugs.

I thought that was you 2 I saw in my restaurant tonight,lolol, wow, did she look good in her weeding attire,black plastic baggies are so in.

I thought that was you 2 I saw in my restaurant tonight,lolol, wow, did she look good in her weeding attire,black plastic baggies are so in.

LOL LOL LOL, yup that was me and my BBF. Tomorrow Vogue is doing a photo shoot of the newest wedding trend, Gnat in the bag.

Harry Winston is doing a photo shoot for latest trend in engagement rings too.

Shipp, no kidding, I saw Jordan's double in the supermarket. I guess they grow on trees down here!!! I wanted to ask if she watched Big Brother but knew she probably didn't...Don't worry, I just sent off for Tiffany's lates Emerald Twisties....

LOL LOL LOL, yup that was me and my BBF. Tomorrow Vogue is doing a photo shoot of the newest wedding trend, Gnat in the bag.

Harry Winston is doing a photo shoot for latest trend in engagement rings too.

Only thing was Natalie didn't have her ID and since she is only 18 she was allowed no alcohol, sad when you are so young and can't even make a toast,

Yep, I cut her ass off, and told her less you got yo Id bitch you had better hit the dusty, you can't drink in my bar, maybe the bb house , but not her,lol

Shipp, no kidding, I saw Jordan's double in the supermarket. I guess they grow on trees down here!!! I wanted to ask if she watched Big Brother but knew she probably didn't...Don't worry, I just sent off for Tiffany's lates Emerald Twisties....

LOL LOL. I made sandwiches for lunch. When I undid the bread twist tie I was in hysterics. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a twist tie again, without cracking up. It's going to be fun at the grocery store in the bread aisle.

Archived