Natalie

CeCiMom

How odd is it that her BF knew he wanted to marry her on premere night yet, 40 some odd days later when he finds out he gets to see her in the house and is going to pop the question to her he leaves the ring at home. WTF, a twistie tie ring on national tv. That could explain her lack of interest.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that note Stevea, it's especially odd since she kept mentioning hoping to go home and work things out with him. By the sounds of it they weren't fully back together but she was hesitant about starting something with Jessie in hopes to get back with Jason. Yet there is Jason all ready to propose???

I don't say this as a hater of Natalie/Jason, but as a hater of womanizers. I hope the heck she catches on before he uses her if that's what he's doing. I'd be curious to see how long they'd remain "engaged" for if she doesn't win the money. Probably just long enough for her BB earnings to run out. I know this sounds crazy, but I actually want to see her hook up with Jessie. As much as I can't stand him, he's gushy like a little school boy when he's around her. Totally smitten that you can see it from a mile away. Jessie seemed more in love with her than her BF did yesterday.

If we go back to the beginning of the season, Jeff wasn't even on their radar. He barely got any air time as it was always sucked up by Jessie and his little clan. Frig, they'd show Jessie in the DR 10 times per episode; meanwhile people like Jeff, Kevin, Michelle, and Casey were rarely aired. I don't even think BB caught on that America didn't like their "golden boy-- Jessie" until the overwhelming vote for Jeff to win the Coup. It was only then that we started seeing more of him and his relationship with Jordan.

As for them not wanting Natalie to win, I find that hard to believe. The girl has not had a single bad edit. They never showed her annoying eating habits, her lack of hygeine (especially when she didn't shower while on her period), or what a wuss she was when being a have not. I'm not implying that by NOT showing these things that partly make up Natalie, that they're gunning for her to win.. I just don't think they're rigging things in anyone's favour. Last night was the only time they've showed someone (Kevin) saying something bad about her. They needed to show that though to explain why he and her may not be standing together at the end. It adds to the drama that this twosome you expect to go to the end together, may not.

RIGHT ON !!

How odd is it that her BF knew he wanted to marry her on premere night yet, 40 some odd days later when he finds out he gets to see her in the house and is going to pop the question to her he leaves the ring at home. WTF, a twistie tie ring on national tv. That could explain her lack of interest.

I agree, stevea11. I wonder why Jason didn't have a real ring.

Actually Misha's dead on. I can give you a precise list of names of posters who bait and constantly call people out. Then they add smilies thinking it makes it okay or run around suddenly reassuring everyone they're not baiting ( how embarrassing lol ). Those people are not only on my dart board but can be found floating in my toilet. But since I mentioned no names and intend to add smilies this is not baiting. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Keeping a poster black list are ya? Hmmmm, very interesting. :animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl::D:lol::):hahohi:

Jeff was also not getting air time because he just laid low doing nothing on the old hammock.

I never saw Jessie with tears in his eyes unlike Jason. I'm sure there's a lot more to the Jason and Natalie story than what we've heard or witnessed. Common sense I'd think. Jessie was a showmance crush. I don't think Natalie's prone to big emotions. Tons of people are like that. I would have been mad if my boyfriend proposed on TV like that.

I know this sounds crazy, but I actually want to see her hook up with Jessie. As much as I can't stand him, he's gushy like a little school boy when he's around her. Totally smitten that you can see it from a mile away. Jessie seemed more in love with her than her BF did yesterday.

Elle...

Please say it ain't SO.... you would wish the TOOL on anyone???? I mean EVEN the HOOD RAT???

Well maybe your right, a match made in HEAVEN, the 2 most disliked/hated BB HG's in history..bound together by.... I was gonna say LOVE but maybe that is a bad choice of words... :animated_rotfl:

My only hope is after jessie and gnat get together they both MOVE to FRANCE!!!

Elle...

Please say it ain't SO.... you would wish the TOOL on anyone????

Well maybe your right, a match made in HEAVEN, the 2 most disliked/hated BB HG's in history..bound together by.... I was gonna say LOVE but maybe that is a bad choice of words... :animated_rotfl:

My only hope is after they get together they both MOVE to FRANCE!!!

Throw in Ronnie the Rat Boy too. Remember his statement - Jessie is like a brother from another mother, and Gnat a sister from another mister. Puke :drool:

Has the BF updated his Facebook page with the happy news???

I don't suppose its occurred to anybody that maybe the facebook opening at this particular moment in time was either a hater trying to make Natalie look bad?

Don't you find it incredibly odd that this guy chooses NOW to have a facebook account, right at the time when he proposes to Natalie? I would find it more believable that someone in production created that account and used pictures that they had of Natalie/Jason to divert others from the truth.

Hi Mad Man, lol. He's the fiancee now, you silly. Why does NataLIE keep calling him her boyfriend? Hmmmm.....

Shipp, don't you mean financee? I hope for her sake she doesn't share her winnings with him.

Elle, I thought Jesse had proposed to her before last night. Nat said that she and her fiance could get married on TV like Ryan and Krista from Bachelorette...but they were BOTH on a reality show together. They could go to other networks I suppose and do, say, "Bridezilla"...

Shipp, don't you mean financee? I hope for her sake she doesn't share her winnings with him.

Elle, I thought Jesse had proposed to her before last night. Nat said that she and her fiance could get married on TV like Ryan and Krista from Bachelorette...but they were BOTH on a reality show together. They could go to other networks I suppose and do, say, "Bridezilla"...

LMAO, "Bridzilla", perfect. Oh and if she wins and really getting married (doubt it) I hope she spend some of the cash on a decent ring. NataLIE can always say the squeeze bought it for her.

Jeff was also not getting air time because he just laid low doing nothing on the old hammock.

Yep, I'll agree with that. I don't think that's the sole reason for not showing him though. Angie & Steven just laid around the yard last season, but they got more air time. I really do suspect Jessie was their special project/favourite this year.

That being said, I wouldn't put it past BB to change things up as the game changes. I don't think they're rigging things, but if they are based on who the favourite is at the time, I wouldn't be surprised... just disappointed that they didn't "rig" things back when they allowed Adam to win. You know, there have been so many non-favourites to win, that I can't scream "conspiracy"... I just can't.

Whether my favourite is doing well or sucking and is out early... I refuse to blame BB for that. They choose to allign/believe with who they do. If they get the votes to be evicted, that's not BB, that's them. If we're going on favourites to win it would have been Hardy instead of Will, Jack instead of Jun, Janelle instead of Maggie, Janelle/Will instead of Boogie...f*cking BOOGIE!! (with Erika beside him...gross!!), Sharon instead of Adam, and possibly Renny instead of Dan. If you really look at it, the fan favourite rarely wins.

My only complaint with BB is the twists. I wish they'd get rid of them and just let the game unfold naturally. No America's vote/player, no bringing previous players back, and no stupid themes.

I don't suppose its occurred to anybody that maybe the facebook opening at this particular moment in time was either a hater trying to make Natalie look bad?

Don't you find it incredibly odd that this guy chooses NOW to have a facebook account, right at the time when he proposes to Natalie? I would find it more believable that someone in production created that account and used pictures that they had of Natalie/Jason to divert others from the truth.

I think whomever wrote that meant his myspace account, which he's had (that ppl on here have known of) since the very beginning of the season which has always been set to "single".

Yep, I'll agree with that. I don't think that's the sole reason for not showing him though. Angie & Steven just laid around the yard last season, but they got more air time. I really do suspect Jessie was their special project/favourite this year.

That being said, I wouldn't put it past BB to change things up as the game changes. I don't think they're rigging things, but if they are based on who the favourite is at the time, I wouldn't be surprised... just disappointed that they didn't "rig" things back when they allowed Adam to win. You know, there have been so many non-favourites to win, that I can't scream "conspiracy"... I just can't.

Whether my favourite is doing well or sucking and is out early... I refuse to blame BB for that. They choose to allign/believe with who they do. If they get the votes to be evicted, that's not BB, that's them. If we're going on favourites to win it would have been Hardy instead of Will, Jack instead of Jun, Janelle instead of Maggie, Janelle/Will instead of Boogie...f*cking BOOGIE!! (with Erika beside him...gross!!), Sharon instead of Adam, and possibly Renny instead of Dan. If you really look at it, the fan favourite rarely wins.

My only complaint with BB is the twists. I wish they'd get rid of them and just let the game unfold naturally. No America's vote/player, no bringing previous players back, and no stupid themes.

I think whomever wrote that meant his myspace account, which he's had (that ppl on here have known of) since the very beginning of the season which has always been set to "single".

My only complaint with BB is the twist ties. Ditto, the squeeze has a myspace for ages, it's nothing new.

Actually Misha's dead on. I can give you a precise list of names of posters who bait and constantly call people out. Then they add smilies thinking it makes it okay or run around suddenly reassuring everyone they're not baiting ( how embarrassing lol ). Those people are not only on my dart board but can be found floating in my toilet. But since I mentioned no names and intend to add smilies this is not baiting. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Seems SO familiar, I can't quite put my finger on it...... :animated_scratchchin:

Anyway, to get us back ON topic, I wish that Jordan or Michele, or even Kevin, would hide that silly crown and other getup she likes to wear. I have a few suggestions on where they might hide it....

ETA - LMAO Shipp, we'll be talking about those twist ties for years to come, won't we? :animated_rotfl:

you might be onto somthin Sugar, in more ways than one,lol and that outfit??? omg that was horrific, and perfectly gross, stringy hair and all, uugghh!!!!! I gotta go to work so will nnot be back here till later cannt believe my restaurant is open on this holiday, usually it is not, 4-8, not even worth the gas drivin there.

LOL I see someone is a fan of Blistering! He is very talented!

I went to SS to check it out and the people there have some amazing photo's and are so talented. Some are so funny that I had to share one here.

I hope Kevin is done with Nat and Michelle stays.

I went to SS to check it out and the people there have some amazing photo's and are so talented. Some are so funny that I had to share one here.

I hope Kevin is done with Nat and Michelle stays.

give us the link I want to laugh, and that one last night was great,lololol

Now me I want the emerald cut, I am Facat after all

Where is this said ring collection? I've gotta have a look too.... :giggle:

:pixiedust:

Thanks Smass, I am killin a little time before I take my drive to the salt mines,lol

too funny, and I gotta say wow they got some Natalie hate over there, you can go hog wild and never get dissed for it,lolol

Archived