Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No no I didn't mean you. I meant, well never mind, lol.

its all good, I didn't think you meant anything, I have loved all the fun stuff tonight, and I have everyone else on ignore,lolol well not everyone, but you know the deal

all you have to do misha is say you hate natalie and then you get a free pass to bait, attack or say anything about other posters or anybody else you want. of course, you can't say anything bad about J/J.

has anybody ever wonder why a 31yo man, that everybody ga-ga for, is still single and came in the house with no girl friend. seems odd that america's hunk didn't have a girlfriend. i don't keep up with him, but haven't seen any post about any past girlfriends. hmmm

Dude played it smart, he dumped his current squeeze knowing that after the show the bigger fish would be lineing up to jump in his boat.

Fishing pole!!!!! We don't need no stinking fishing pole.

My god what a lucky studmuffin.

all you have to do misha is say you hate natalie and then you get a free pass to bait, attack or say anything about other posters or anybody else you want. of course, you can't say anything bad about J/J.

has anybody ever wonder why a 31yo man, that everybody ga-ga for, is still single and came in the house with no girl friend. seems odd that america's hunk didn't have a girlfriend. i don't keep up with him, but haven't seen any post about any past girlfriends. hmmm

now i told you this already weeks sgo. i'll repeat. jeffrey does not have a gf because he is not as cool and manly as jess. or russ. or nat.

now i told you this already weeks sgo. i'll repeat. jeffrey does not have a gf because he is not as cool and manly as jess. or russ. or nat.

Or that hot new hunk Jason. Oh dear, I just threw up a little in the back of my throat :drool:

Shipp, the fancy breads have nice gold or silver foil twist ties. Don't be letting LenRay give you the cheapie plastic ties. You know, a twist tie is forever!

Straykat, LMAO!!

:hahohi:

shipp, fatcat, elle, stevea....lets move to Utah and pull one of those Big Love deals....and, shipp, as soon as my lotto comes in that hope diamond is yours~!!!!!

Promises promises! But I really like the Utah, Big Love deal.

Or that hot new hunk Jason. Oh dear, I just threw up a little in the back of my throat :drool:

Straykat, LMAO!!

oh snap! see, if jeffrey edward schroeder[ i luvv saying his full name-makes us seem like bffs] could only be like mr natalie, he might not be such a Loser w/ the Ladies.

shipp, fatcat, elle, stevea....lets move to Utah and pull one of those Big Love deals....and, shipp, as soon as my lotto comes in that hope diamond is yours~!!!!!

:grouphug: Oh you crazy kids.

Oh I could think of a few reasons ... LOL ... IA he is very attractive and he appeared to be sweet ... So my only guess is he's either lousy in bed or he's a player and just likes to sleep around ...

In case your interested I'm single, and cajun!!!!

Let's do it!! F2 all the way...finally I found someone!

shipp, fatcat, elle, stevea....lets move to Utah and pull one of those Big Love deals

Only if I can be the first wife. I need to be able to have power and boss the other wives around. I give you permission in advance to not have to listen to me. I just need to feel superior..my ego, you know....

Let's do it!! F2 all the way...finally I found someone!

Only if I can be the first wife. I need to be able to have power and boss the other wives around. I give you permission in advance to not have to listen to me. I just need to feel superior..my ego, you know....

Elle I've already had 3 husbands so you feel free to go first, it ain't all that it's cracked up to be,lolol

Sorry stevea...thought you were a girl....I've already elle to marry me and be shipp and fatcat's sister wife....

As long as I get the Hope Diamond I don't care who's who in the pecking order. Deep down I'm very shallow, lol.

shipp, fatcat, elle....lets move to Utah and pull one of those Big Love deals....and, shipp, as soon as my lotto comes in that hope diamond is yours~!!!!!

OH, I see, Shipp gets a friggin Hope diamond and what do I get??????? Shipp gets the mine and I get the shaft?? Dude, I'm not Kevin

What is funnier is that she is trying to imply Jeff is gay :animated_rotfl:

oh if my gaydar was never working in it's life, I know beyond a doubt Jeff ain't gay, and if he is I would be the 1st to try and change his ass back over, oh hell yeah

Elle I've already had 3 husbands so you feel free to go first, it ain't all that it's cracked up to be,lolol

I've had 2, both died (bless them), so be careful Len. Around these parts I'm know as the Black Widow. By the way it's okay to laugh. It's gallows humor.

Archived