Natalie

CeCiMom

Jeff engaged in some guy on guy action could be pretty damn hot though. I'm not cancelling that out... so long as I can be in the same room, holding the camera, and calling the shots.

When it boils down to it, I don't care who Jeff is making out with, he can still make it look GREAT!!!

ETA: I'm sorry for your losses Shipp. I still think Mr. Right is just a garbage bag away..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had 2, both died (bless them), so be careful Len. Around these parts I'm know as the Black Widow. By the way it's okay to laugh. It's gallows humor.

Oh Shipp I am laughing sooooo damn hard, I have tears in my eyes, one of mine is gone too (bless him as well)

Jeff engaged in some guy on guy action could be pretty damn hot though. I'm not cancelling that out... so long as I can be in the same room, holding the camera, and calling the shots.

When it boils down to it, I don't care who Jeff is making out with, he can still make it look GREAT!!!

I have to disagree with you here, Elle. Jeff and Kevin=ick. Jeff and Nasty= so beyond ick.

ETA: I'm sorry for your losses Shipp. I still think Mr. Right is just a garbage bag away..

OH MMM GEEE, I am laughing so hard, I will have to pass the xanax out soon :smilielol:

If I can get some twist tie rings out if it...I'm totally in!!!

Len, wait... if I'm marrying 3 of you, does that mean I get THREE twisty ties??? omg! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!

My dear, you can have the twisty ties of your choice...one for every day of the year...the four of us will find a lovely home on the great salt lake...

And all three wedding dresses will be garbage bag dresses made by Lydia of Burbank....

Elle, It's a deal, got my twistie tie ready!!!!!!

And Fatcat, I thought you were a guy, I knew I wuz enjoying your posts for the wrong reasons

Oh Steve, you are also makin me laugh like crazy, Len thought you were a girl?? You thought I am a guy, well what the hell, Im happy you see the reason why you liked my posts, just somthin a little off there right?? too funny. Are you really cajun, me likey!!,lol

My dear, you can have the twisty ties of your choice...one for every day of the year...the four of us will find a lovely home on the great salt lake...

And all three wedding dresses will be garbage bag dresses made by Lydia of Burbank....

LMAO, perfect.

all you have to do misha is say you hate natalie and then you get a free pass to bait, attack or say anything about other posters or anybody else you want. of course, you can't say anything bad about J/J.

has anybody ever wonder why a 31yo man, that everybody ga-ga for, is still single and came in the house with no girl friend. seems odd that america's hunk didn't have a girlfriend. i don't keep up with him, but haven't seen any post about any past girlfriends. hmmm

Nat is owning this game... Props for that!!

J and J are totally overrated imo, they suck... Two of the lamest and dumbest players ever on this show... Groaner tried to hand it to them and they even screwed that up...

LMAO, perfect.

well I have to have my bag dress in hot pink, with dyed to match heels, everything has to be matchy matchy

well or maybe I should go in Hood rat Hoodies, with converse all star tennies

C'est Bon Temp Roullette. (c'mon, let the good times roll.)

Elle, I done got the 14 carat twistie tie ready. I got a good deal at the pawn shop.

And yes, I am a full blooded 24 carat coonass.

In my spare time I like to get my 12 guage shoot stick and go down to dem bayou and shoot 3 or 2 of dem dare ducks.

After you done cleaned them I'll have a bottle-of-pop wit the foam on top (beer), sit back wit my friends and pass a good time.

AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived