Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'est Bon Temp Roullette. (c'mon, let the good times roll.)

Elle, I done got the 14 carat twistie tie ready. I got a good deal at the pawn shop.

And yes, I am a full blooded 24 carat coonass.

In my spare time I like to get my 12 guage shoot stick and go down to dem bayou and shoot 3 or 2 of dem dare ducks.

After you done cleaned them I'll have a bottle-of-pop wit the foam on top (beer), sit back wit my friends and pass a good time.

AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sounds like some fun Steveo. Hate to leave you crazy kids but I gotta go to work tomorrow, I only work once a week these days, so I am hittin the happy trail. I have had a blast tonight with you all, that is what it is about "Let the good times roll" "Peace, love and tortillas" I know I stole that,lol

Elle, I done got the 14 carat twistie tie ready. I got a good deal at the pawn shop.

In my spare time I like to get my 12 guage shoot stick and go down to dem bayou and shoot 3 or 2 of dem dare ducks.

After you done cleaned them I'll have a bottle-of-pop wit the foam on top (beer), sit back wit my friends and pass a good time.

Damn sounds like you got it made shoot hevi shot ;)

Alas my friends, I must sign off as well. Gotta hit the unemployenemt and food stamp office early.

It has been an absolute honor reading your posts today, even the ones I do not agree with.

That's what makes this website soooooooooooo much fun.

Elle, my offer still stands, that is, of course I make it to the F2, at which time all twistie tie deals are off.

After all, it IS just a game.

Nite all

Elle, my offer still stands, that is, of course I make it to the F2, at which time all twistie tie deals are off.

You know... those twisty ties can come undone and be used as weapons to poke out eyes...just saying... you know, if you don't have bleach, use what you've got.

oh my that proposal was surreal. if it was real, it sure looked like bad acting! at best they looked like childhood chums.

I thought the same...I've seen people more excited and happy after they found a long lost piece of gum...

AHAHAHA yep, he's for real. Nobody would use the word coonass unless you're from that part of the country! :animated_rotfl:

Oh, and I love the disappearing Gnasty DR photo -- too funny!

Slapaho - :giggle:

ok seriously, why on earth did natalie act like that. wouldn't you show some sort of emotions after being proposed to or seeing someone you love? instead she just says "wow" atleast she cried when she got her phone call from her dad, atleast we know she's human, i think.

This is just my excruiatingly humble opinion.....We actually only saw less than 3 minutes of what happened in Pandora's Box. I don't think Natalie was expecting the proposal and she reacted the way anyone would who had just spent 60 something days with people who were constantly plotting in a game. She was a little guarded and in "poker" mode and and fully aware of the cameras. She told the other HGs that there was a make-out session, so I'm sure we didin't see the "best" part of the 20 minutes. I think because she knew about the phone call from home in advance, she was mentally ready to let her guard down for that one...who knows, CBS may have primed the pump to get good emotional footage.

This is just my excruiatingly humble opinion.....We actually only saw less than 3 minutes of what happened in Pandora's Box. I don't think Natalie was expecting the proposal and she reacted the way anyone would who had just spent 60 something days with people who were constantly plotting in a game. She was a little guarded and in "poker" mode and and fully aware of the cameras. She told the other HGs that there was a make-out session, so I'm sure we didin't see the "best" part of the 20 minutes. I think because she knew about the phone call from home in advance, she was mentally ready to let her guard down for that one...who knows, CBS may have primed the pump to get good emotional footage.

I totally agree.

Well yeah, if she SAID there was a makeout session, it must be true because Gnastily would never ever LIE would she? :animated_rotfl:

OMG, I just peed my pants Sugar!!! Good one!

Geez...it's only a game...some people have a prosecution errr persectuion complex...we all see things our own way...

Actually Misha's dead on. I can give you a precise list of names of posters who bait and constantly call people out. Then they add smilies thinking it makes it okay or run around suddenly reassuring everyone they're not baiting ( how embarrassing lol ). Those people are not only on my dart board but can be found floating in my toilet. But since I mentioned no names and intend to add smilies this is not baiting. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

I do agree that we only saw the edited version of Natalies' time w/ Jason. But WHY would BB CHOOSE to edit out the affectionate, lovey dovey reaction that anyone expects when they are seeing the love of their lives who also just proposed to them. If BB chose to air the proposal, it would only make sense to include the affection & joy that came with it...unless there was none.

sorry, i dont buy it.

you REALLY think that seeing the way that is/did come off as edited that CBS would NOT have put in some of the kiss or emotional footage if there were any ?

my money's on it's either "fake" or doesnt work

ETA: exactly what 1realitymom says is my point

Actually Misha's dead on. I can give you a precise list of names of posters who bait and constantly call people out. Then they add smilies thinking it makes it okay or run around suddenly reassuring everyone they're not baiting ( how embarrassing lol ). Those people are not only on my dart board but can be found floating in my toilet. But since I mentioned no names and intend to add smilies this is not baiting. :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

Yes, JP2009. I have someone give me a smilie-face finger after many of my posts. I keep a list, too, but you'll have to give me a second to go to MY CONTROLS to pull up my IGNORE list.

I do agree that we only saw the edited version of Natalies' time w/ Jason. But WHY would BB CHOOSE to edit out the affectionate, lovey dovey reaction that anyone expects when they are seeing the love of their lives who also just proposed to them. If BB chose to air the proposal, it would only make sense to include the affection & joy that came with it...unless there was none.

BB has been working hard to make sure that Natalie does not win. They did not want her or Kevin to win POV. Since their golden child was eliminated, they wanted Michelle/Jordan in F2 to make the fans happy. IF Jordan ends up in F2, they want to make sure that Jordan gets that vote. If Kevin ends up in F2 with Natalie, they want to make sure Kevin wins it. Can't have the population actually LIKE Natalie, can we?

BB has been working hard to make sure that Natalie does not win. They did not want her or Kevin to win POV. Since their golden child was eliminated, they wanted Michelle/Jordan in F2 to make the fans happy. IF Jordan ends up in F2, they want to make sure that Jordan gets that vote. If Kevin ends up in F2 with Natalie, they want to make sure Kevin wins it. Can't have the population actually LIKE Natalie, can we?

If we go back to the beginning of the season, Jeff wasn't even on their radar. He barely got any air time as it was always sucked up by Jessie and his little clan. Frig, they'd show Jessie in the DR 10 times per episode; meanwhile people like Jeff, Kevin, Michelle, and Casey were rarely aired. I don't even think BB caught on that America didn't like their "golden boy-- Jessie" until the overwhelming vote for Jeff to win the Coup. It was only then that we started seeing more of him and his relationship with Jordan.

As for them not wanting Natalie to win, I find that hard to believe. The girl has not had a single bad edit. They never showed her annoying eating habits, her lack of hygeine (especially when she didn't shower while on her period), or what a wuss she was when being a have not. I'm not implying that by NOT showing these things that partly make up Natalie, that they're gunning for her to win.. I just don't think they're rigging things in anyone's favour. Last night was the only time they've showed someone (Kevin) saying something bad about her. They needed to show that though to explain why he and her may not be standing together at the end. It adds to the drama that this twosome you expect to go to the end together, may not.

Archived