Natalie

CeCiMom

Congrates to Natalie and her fiance'. You got the haters. LOL

Michelle looked warily cautious. Kevin very doubtful. Jordan usual duh expression. Too funny.

no, they got eachother! those 2 crazy kids! if there were any more combustible, sexual chemistry in that room, it would've blown the roof off the bb house! i think nat actually moved her chair further away! not since bogart and bacall, hepburn and tracy have we seen such chained heat on screen!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misha and Joystick can have their opinions just like we can about Gnat. I have made my feelings clear about her, but I wish her and her new bitch all the joy and happiness in the world. May she have many children (at least 12) so she can get her own show on the E network!!

Beat Jason? Natalie hasn't hit anyone. Jordan is Miss not so nice chest bumper. And stupid? Hey Jordan what time is it? :animated_rotfl:

He seemed like a nice person. Might be what balances Natalie out. Everything in BB is rehearsed so it probably became bland for Natalie the third take.

Sorry I implied if and if you believe that nonsense you are naive ;)

I must be. Even if I wasn't, I would prefer to be naive and happy than bitter and angry spitting out venomous statements wishing ill upon two other human beings.

Not that I'm implying that you are. Just saying that I prefer MY way of thinking. Feel free to continue in your deluded prejudiced angry vilemethod of thinking.

no, they got eachother! those 2 crazy kids! if there were any more combustible, sexual chemistry in that room, it would've blown the roof off the bb house! i think nat actually moved her chair further away! not since bogart and bacall, hepburn and tracy have we seen such chained heat on screen!

Not THAT'S funny, "those 2 crazy kids!" Don't ya just want to hug em to death?!

I must be. Even if I wasn't, I would prefer to be naive and happy than bitter and angry spitting out venomous statements wishing ill upon two other human beings.

Not that I'm implying that you are. Just saying that I prefer MY way of thinking. Feel free to continue in your deluded prejudiced angry vilemethod of thinking.

I said I felt sorry for Nat if the proposal was real and a BB show ain't like they grab you for rendition.

Beat Jason? Natalie hasn't hit anyone. Jordan is Miss not so nice chest bumper. And stupid? Hey Jordan what time is it? :animated_rotfl:

He seemed like a nice person. Might be what balances Natalie out. Everything in BB is rehearsed so it probably became bland for Natalie the third take.

Yeah, I thought it was obvious that he just completes her. ;)

Speaking of bb being rehearsed, what was that whole speech natalie gave to herself after she opened the envelopes in the hoh, before she chose? That was rehearsed.

I prefer being happy and I am finding myself getting defensive now. So I am going to do what those in the house do not get to do. I get to leave for the night.

Have fun throwing darts at the board at your pictures of Natalie, Kevin, Natalie's fiance and anybody else who actually likes/supports them.

I prefer being happy and I am finding myself getting defensive now. So I am going to do what those in the house do not get to do. I get to leave for the night.

Have fun throwing darts at the board at your pictures of Natalie, Kevin, Natalie's fiance and anybody else who actually likes/supports them.

Thanks for the suggestion, will do.

Geez...it's only a game...some people have a prosecution errr persectuion complex...we all see things our own way...

I swear it is like Deadwood around here tonight, youza

Shipp...did you pick out a ring yet from the QueenJoni collection?????? The sky's the limit, kiddo.....

I was waiting impatiently for you to ask. Finally. I'll take the regular twist tie. I'm easy to please. Just a simple girl with a dream of bread on the table and twist ties for the garbage.

I was waiting impatiently for you to ask. Finally. I'll take the regular twist tie. I'm easy to please. Just a simple girl with a dream of bread on the table and twist ties for the garbage.

Now me I want the emerald cut, I am Facat after all

Fatcat , some are sooooooooooo serious. Sheesh, lighten up, and have some fun.

Now me I want the emerald cut, I am Facat after all

Actually I want the Hope diamond, the real one (are you listening Len). But I'll probably end up with the hopeless diamond, lol. Can't wear rings at work anyway. But I could use the twist tie for my hair.

all you have to do misha is say you hate natalie and then you get a free pass to bait, attack or say anything about other posters or anybody else you want. of course, you can't say anything bad about J/J.

has anybody ever wonder why a 31yo man, that everybody ga-ga for, is still single and came in the house with no girl friend. seems odd that america's hunk didn't have a girlfriend. i don't keep up with him, but haven't seen any post about any past girlfriends. hmmm

Fatcat , some are sooooooooooo serious. Sheesh, lighten up, and have some fun.

Actually I want the Hope diamond, the real one (are you listening Len). But I'll probably end up with the hopeless diamond, lol. Can't wear rings at work anyway. But I could use the twist tie for my hair.

Are you kidding me? I have had the most fun tonight than all season,lol

Archived