Natalie

CeCiMom

Wow trying to catch up from last night and this tread has grown a lot since my last post.

Natalie's shown her true self and you can't call it game play because she cheats at pool, chess and everything else she plays. She picks on people who are not the type to fight and argue like Michelle and why she wants to start with Jordan for no reason must be jealousy. Jordan is a pretty young girl and Nat you can't tell for sure if she's a she or a he. If she makes final 2 the jury are fools if they give her 1st place. I'm keeping up here on Morty's I'm not watching my feeds or BBAD unless she's evicted in the F3. She's a loser the worst and most hated person on BB imo. All the air time in the world won't get her squat because no one could make a dime using her for anything. She blew it with America and I would hate to be her when she sees what the millions of BB fans think of her.

I really hope M/J can get her a penalty or kicked out somehow it would be the best thing to happen this season.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well thing that is bein said is that Natalie does not know this yet, oh but she will and what a happy day that will be to see the arrogant little beotch see and hear how she is disliked the world over, some of the articles out there produced by reputable ppl talk about what a disgrace she is, I only wish I could see how shitty she feels when she sees that noone cared for her syle of game playin and think she is disgusting, even if I canot see her reaction I know in my heart that she will know it and that will be enough for me. You better believe there are ppl here who are disgusted with Natalie, hey and we are allowed that

Would like to think so as well but I don't think she will honestly care. I don't think she is capable of caring. She might even find it funny. Those with personalities like gnat's who don't recognize the difference between pranking a water faucet vs ruining eyesight or causing anaphylatic shock do not care about anyone else. They have no remorse. She appears to be a young woman with some serious issues. Why cheat "a friend" playing a simple game of pool? She has bragged and bragged about how many more games she has won than Kev. Hmm...win at any cost even if it is a stupid non-competative game of pool w/a friend. Sad, truly sad.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Gnat threaten Kevin once about not turning on her..or she would see he did not get jury votes if in F2. Do you think Kevin will be afraid not to take her to F2 should he win the last HOH? I think he will lose with Gnat in F2. His best bet would have been Michelle (who is probably going to JH) or Jordan...but he may be too afraid of Gnat to go with either...which will lose him the game. Jeff will vote for Gnat over Kevin (since Kevin "got" him)..but maybe Michelle can change his mind if she gets in JH. I stopped watching BBAD already...Gnat's scheming, lying, cheating, and spewing of hatred is more than I can take. I have no doubt she is like that in the real world and I would be ashamed if she were my daughter.

Nat was talking about what she was going to say to Jordan and she said she was going to tell her if she didn't vote to keep Kevin this week (this was before the PoV) that she had better watch out next week... I was like whaaa??? Next week is the F3 and you don't know that Jordan won't win one part of it, or even two parts of it, so what the heck is she thinking...

You can't even say she's someone people love to hate (like some on tv) she's just someone people hate. If she's out in public and people are saying things about her or giving her looks I think it will bother her. I really think she believes her lies made her the best game player on BB and thinks people think she's so great because of it. She's delusional and doesn't see how she has may have screwed herself out of a lot by the actions she chose.

Michelle was called crazy but I think Nat is the one that needs the help.

Add intimidation to my previous list of Gnat's actions.

Here is what I think regarding Pandora's Box. I do not believe that Natalie took money to lose out on the POV competition. However, I do believe that she would have taken a visit with a jury member (most likely Jessie). After "marinating" on my earlier thoughts, it was either true that her b/f came there and proposed, or she got to see Jessie (her other b/f).

Nat was talking about what she was going to say to Jordan and she said she was going to tell her if she didn't vote to keep Kevin this week (this was before the PoV) that she had better watch out next week

Guess we should rename the show to Big Natalie's House.

She hasn't given handjobs, given anyone blow jobs, danced around stripped naked, f**ked someone under a tent blanket, made out with anyone, or gave up.

This in no way relates to nastyLIE. This is all about Lydia and her feelings of no self worth. These events in no way relates to Lydia's game play except in week 1 after he nominated her she did cozy up to him. Lydia's interview from the JH talking about being in love with Jesse. :wacko: She is so delusional! Jesse will dump her so fast on finale night that her head will spin and start vomiting pea soup. (<----- oh wait that is gnasty's personality---ugh, could someone get a napkin---->) So, anyway, these nauseating moments have nothing to do with gnasty!

I stand corrected-she may have slept with Jessie and I just didn't see it (no feeds just BBAD and boards)

That does make it crazy that she would fuss over Kevin then?!!

The commercial for tonight's show looks promising because she looks upset but I am sure I will be let down. If she got more than the veto penalty she wouldn't be so arrogant. I hope at least it was Jessie and he was mean to her!

Wait a minute, Nat did give up, she went along with Lydia, and Chima, and asked to leave the house, she was talked into staying with beauty products... We have a saying in the Jaycees and that is if you talk someone into doing a job they don't want to do, you are going to get a crappy job... Nat gave up at that point, and from that moment forward all shes done is try to bully people into doing what she wants which IMHO = a crappy job...

I don't like the HOOD RAT... that being said.....

IMHO it would be really HARD for anyone to say she has NOT played an excellent BB game up to this point!

As always seems the case, she got a little crazy game wise, durning her HOH reign,which might have hurt her game(the noms),but up until that point she has played very well considering her circumstances after the coup d' etat! I really don't understand why people can't seperate good game play with how they feel personally about a HG..but that is just me.

I won't even go into what I think of her personally,as there probably isn't enough band width here! :animated_rotfl:

I can agree that Natalie has played an exceptionally manipulative game. The kind of game only Ronnie could dream of. I still don't want to see her win a dime because she is personally disgusting and I've hated every minute of her dishonorable gameplay.

That's my perogative. :)

The commercial for tonight's show looks promising because she looks upset but I am sure I will be let down. If she got more than the veto penalty she wouldn't be so arrogant. I hope at least it was Jessie and he was mean to her!

I also think she met with a jury HG most likely jessie...

I think we will find out that the reason she didn't seem thrilled/upset after opening PD is because when she met with jessie,she found out he had told the other JH members about her age.She also found out that jessie wasn't happy with the report lydiot came to him with, that gnat was trashing him to other members in the house after jessie left... how she was using him to further her game,ect...

I think she was upset because she realized she didn't have jessie in her POCKET like she thought.

I'm sure she worked on jessie to turn that around durning their convo, but isn't quite sure it was successful!!!

But who knows it could have been her BF ,but I highly doubt it!

I like Natalie okay. I won't ever meet her or have to put up with her so I hope she wins it and since Kevin helped her I hope he wins the second prize. Peace, love and tortillas.

thanx for the tortillas,lol, love em

Here is what I think regarding Pandora's Box. I do not believe that Natalie took money to lose out on the POV competition. However, I do believe that she would have taken a visit with a jury member (most likely Jessie). After "marinating" on my earlier thoughts, it was either true that her b/f came there and proposed, or she got to see Jessie (her other b/f).

It's either she took money to give up P.O.V. or got to see jessie ..no way in hell did she see her "boyfriend" it's so obvious when she lies..her mouth is open..and I don't think she has a boyfriend..his myspace says hes single and hes looking for a woman with christian morals...gnat has no morals ..whats the point of her still wanting to torture mich and jordo? shes not only a bad loser but a bad winner :disgust:

If she is lying about the engagement (probably in order to keep money she won from her opening PD) will that be revealed before or after winner is picked? What if the BF doesn't even show up at finale? Although if she's F2 he'll probably be there with $$$ in his eyes. A few weeks ago Nat said her BF's sister was getting married on Finale day (yeah right) and couldn't come so she plans to invite Chima. Hello...Chima is not invited to the Finale!!!!

Hi Len, NataLIE already said the BF won't be at the wrap party because a relative (sister I think) is getting married that day. Right! Don't know about the finale. But I'll bet he's not there. I'm almost willing to bet there probably isn't even a he. Aside, shouldn't she be calling him her fieance (spelling) now?

You guys are cracking me up today..Fatcat and Lenray...the bad seed was a great movie and it definitely fits gnats personality! I have yet to see where any of the gnat supporters can explain how the nasty things that gnat has been doing count as gameplay? trying to mess with someones health and cheating at pool and chess and all the other just rotten things shes done are who she is , not gameplay..and she can't even be gracious when she wins ..she and her bitch kevin are still thinking of ways to torture mich and jordo..WTH? She has been a bitch to mich the most ..shes so jealous of her its pathetic.. :animated_rotfl:

wtf she didnt lie about meeting her boyfriend

Archived