Natalie

CeCiMom

Not on anyones side here, because it's not right to talk about hurting anyone, but Kevin and Nat wanted to find a metal bucket to prop on the top of the door one night so when Michele opened it, the bucket would hit her in the head too... Now what Jeff said was wrong too, so was what Russell said... Just sayin...

I do agree. However, I feel that GNat would do these things and the others would not. GNat wants to do mean harmful things and would if she could find someone to go along with her because she would rather have someone to blame it on. The girl thought she could lie and say the mic slipped out of Chima's hand. Looney bird! I think she would have no problem harming someone in the house.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well here at Morty's things that are said or reported are usually true and I am sure someone will find the video or the piece where Natalie was doing her evil plots,it is out there some where. PPl don't just post things here for no good reason, I have been posting with all of these peeps for too long to know that whatever it is is usually right on, just syain

i thought they (the three manson girls) wanted to put red dyed m's in mich's food. lovely squeaky fromme(aka lydia) wanted to torment her about her recently dead brother. natalie merely wanted to put BLEACH in her contact lens solution. surely that's harmless fun?!?

I by no means am a Nat fan but I will say this. While winning comps is a part of BB, it isn't the most important part. As much as this game is about HOH and POV, there is a social part to this game.

Jeff had won 2 POVs and 1 HOH before his eviction. Which is now the same amount as Kev. But Michele has won 3 POVs and one HOH. If we were to base BB on strictly comps, Michele would win and Jeff and Kevin would be tied for second.

On the more social level, Nat has made everyone believe that she is 18, has attached he self to stronger player that were bigger targets in the first half of the game, then repositioned herself to seem helpless and became friendly with the new power in the house. She also made bogus deals in the process, but let's face it, BB has never been a honest man's game, and will probably never will be. Jeff was loyal to one person ultimately, broke his F4 alliance with the hopes that Nat and Kev would keep him safe the next week. That was a big mistake. Also, he chose to vote to evict Lydia instead of Nat, which I think cost him the game more then evicting Russell.

Without the Coup D'etat, Jeff was destined to be the second person in the jury. The ppl Nat sided with were quickly depleted by this power, she became the one destined to be the second one to jury, yet she turned that around and right now she is guaranteed a spot to play in the Final HOH.

While if someone asked me who would I rather become friends with, I would say Jeff hands down because even with some of the things he has said in the house, he does seem to be a nice guy (and he is a cutie). Nat has definitely done some things in that house would make me think twice about even saying hi to her. But as far as the game goes, imo, Nat is doing a better job then Jeff did in his time in the house.

I was just going over the posts here in the Gnat thread and watched the quick video of Gnat cheating at pool by slipping the ball in the hole when Kevin had his back turned......It made me throw up in my mouth.......I hope Kevin sees that clip somewhere after he goes back to his real life and sees Gnat for the vile person she really is......to cheat in a friendly game of pool with "a friend"....its not even part of the BB game...its playing with a friend......

If she'd cheat at pool....what other things has she cheated at....and in real life.

I hate cheaters........I hope when she goes back to the bars and tries to play pool with someone they turn her down and call her out for being a cheat....

She makes her Daddy so proud.....

JMHO :pixiedust:

I was just going over the posts here in the Gnat thread and watched the quick video of Gnat cheating at pool by slipping the ball in the hole when Kevin had his back turned......It made me throw up in my mouth.......I hope Kevin sees that clip somewhere after he goes back to his real life and sees Gnat for the vile person she really is......to cheat in a friendly game of pool with "a friend"....its not even part of the BB game...its playing with a friend......

If she'd cheat at pool....what other things has she cheated at....and in real life.

I hate cheaters........I hope when she goes back to the bars and tries to play pool with someone they turn her down and call her out for being a cheat....

She makes her Daddy so proud.....

JMHO :pixiedust:

That is the kind of cheating that makes me think she isn't exactly a nice and honest person outside the house. Which is why she isn't my favorite. But from a game point of view, she has done things to put her in the position she is in now and I have to give her props for that.

It's like Boogie in All Stars. While he was nowhere near as bad as Nat, his overall attitude and the things he said about Ericka weren't exactly charming to say the least. But he played a damn good game and that is why he won. While I don't even think she is playing the best game (I honestly think Michele and Kevin are) she does deserve to be F4 based on her game play.

While personally I don't like Gnat or some of her actions in the house, she has done a good job of keeping the target off her back. I may not agree with some of the methods she has used, but it is a game for $500,000. I still want Gnat to lose, but if she wins it just proves she played a smarter game than everyone else. She'll make a fine used car salesperson someday!!!

Natalie at times makes my skin crawl. HOWEVER, I see a 24 year old girl who does not know how to apply makeup, does not know how to insert a tampon and badly needs to do something with her hair. I understand the look of long hair, but hers is too stringy for that. There are some big insecurities hiding behind that tough facade. The best defense is a good offense, especially when one has had to learn this. There are and have been some real problems in this young woman's life..... just sayn'

Some people are all talk and no action. I believe that even if BB had said "okay" to the red dye incident, or the bleaching incident, Natalie still wouldn't have done it. She talks big but its kind of like a little chihauhau dog barking and snapping at your heels. Its painful to listen to, but you know that one really good kick will send the dog yipping with its tail tucked between its legs. Natalie is fairly harmless and simply suffers from little person disease. She's so small and teeny tiny that she talks a loud game and acts tough but is really clueless when it comes to how to relate to others.

That being said, surviving to make it to the F3 is quite an accomplishment. Natalie, Kevin, and Jordan will have all done this.

I know that some people say that Natalie is wrong to even have THOUGHT of an idea like this (or ideas), but I could have come up with a few more had I been in that torture chamber of a house.

Agreed Misha.

Natalie and even Kevin worked to hit F3. Jordan rode along with Jeff and he dropped her off. Even she admits she's useless and had it not been for him she'd be gone.

Still not excusing Natalie's personality but think a mom influence might've pinked her up a bit more. Dressing butch doesn't help her cause. Her demeanor has aided Kevin by taking some heat off of him. After Chima left he needed another tough boss.

I don't know if ya'll picked up on this little tid bit last nite, but...... NataLIE told Kevin she would throw the physical comp to him (part one I believe). Bull, the only way NataLIE will throw that comp (or any comp) is if she can't do it.

So I'm thinking the little pig girl is again setting up an excuse for her failure to perform in comps. Then she can say after the fact (and will) she could have won that comp but............... More lies.

karma is a bitch and that's why the golden boy is sitting his no playing ass in the JH now. he had no game, he didn't do anything to win so cbs tried to give him the game. karma stepped in and f*ked it all up. karma must be the reason natalie is still in the game. since so many people hate her, karma has stepped in to help her against enemies. karma will help her win.

damn...aint karma a real bitch. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:hahohi: ... OMG I LOVE IT!

ITA with u 100% ... I honestly think its all of the hate that has pushed this girl forward in the game ... So many people hate her for her game play and she is now in F3 ... You do not have to win competitions to win this game and she has definitely turned this game around in her favor ...

:hahohi: ... OMG I LOVE IT!

ITA with u 100% ... I honestly think its all of the hate that has pushed this girl forward in the game ... So many people hate her for her game play and she is now in F3 ... You do not have to win competitions to win this game and she has definitely turned this game around in her favor ...

Who is hating her? She doesn't have any idea what America thinks and she has all the house guests thinking she is for real. So it can't be all the hate.....unless it is her personal hate that drives her.

Who is hating her? She doesn't have any idea what America thinks and she has all the house guests thinking she is for real. So it can't be all the hate.....unless it is her personal hate that drives her.

:2thumbsup: well said

Jordan rode along with Jeff and he dropped her off. Even she admits she's useless and had it not been for him she'd be gone.

while i agree with you with a good majority of your post here and there this is where i disagree. if anyone have been reading my post would know i called jordan final four from practically the end of week 1. i dont think jordan was carried by jeff . she in her mind maybe believed that but i see it differently. the truth of the matter the reason she made it this far is because the other hg saw her as clueless and someone who wasnt too bright, not capable of winning a comp so they would have wanted to keep her around. in no weeks was she ever the real target to go when she was on block or off the block. when they put her up vs laura after jeff won pov week 2 ,it was laura who they wanted out aka ms. big mouth i am so smart. week 3 jordan vs michelle on block the plan from start was to bd casey and they did since michelle won pov and took herself off.in following weeks they all wanted michelle, jeff, russell gone before her. the reason why i made that predictions of jordan final four lock is because the hg do it every season they keep around the cowboys, jerry, cg, sheila of the worlds because they dont see them as threats for various reason older, not good at comps, not very smart on the surface, easy to manipulate. even the week jeff threw her that hoh if the other team would have won hoh they would have wanted michelle and jeff on the block if either won pov then go after russell since chima was their friend and michelle put her up. this past week they put up michelle and jeff so no matter what one of them would go . jordan wasnt even a possibility that ran through their mind. i will admit jordan has surprised me a few weeks this last week she impressed the hell out of me in that comp that she had a chance to win it. even the week she somewhat listened to michelle footsteps when she was unsure of the answers and ended up winning pov , cheating is good if you can get away with it :animated_bouncy: . so while i dont think she should win bb for my own personal reason, i dont subscribe to the thought of jeff carrying her. unlike jeff without the coup de charity, i dont think he would have made it as far because jessie would have still been in the game and wanted him out pronto . jordan would have sailed along for the reason i listed above none of hg saw her as a real threat and would have went after the bigger guns first/ fishes and try to deal with her at final four < but this past week almost turned fatal jordan almost won hoh legit no jeff throwing her hoh on a platter.

No she doesn't have any idea that America hates her ... however if you look at what I was responding to then maybe you'd get a clue as to what I was really saying ...

Wrong. So many hate her because of her eagerness to hurt Michelle.. as in fatally.

People hated her before that ...

Archived