Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danielle didn't win, because in season 3 there was no sequester house so the houseguests got evicted and saw EVERYTHING ( I miss those days)

I believe that is why BB started doing the sequester thing

That's right...I completely forgot about that.

So sad that Michelle didn't win POV :crybaby:

Sad end to the season.

:ciao:

Since I'm on a roll tonight here's the question I really ment to ask.

What if Jordan won the POV and used it on M/K?

Then Jordan can decide who leaves Michelle or Kevin . Nat is HOH so she is protected but cannot choose who goes home only the POV winner can take that action .

Just a thought. Technically Jordan isn't really the dumbest player. I admit she is not the brightest crayon in the box but she did keep the target off her back. And not by her own doing either. The house let her slide because she was so sweet and yet she went against the house A LOT. She voted to keep Braden, Laura & Casey, became BBF with Jeff when the whole house was against him, voted Ronnie & Jessie out. Put up Lydia & Nat, got Lydia out. When she was up on the block, she was always the pawn. And look where she is now F4 possible F3. If she steps up her game and it's an endurance she could beat Nat &/or Kevin. She did pretty good in the diploma comp. My only concern is that Nat has been hold back as to how strong she really is. My gut tells me it's just another one of her lies and her hood turns into a cape and out pops Super Rat.

I'm curious what everyone will have to say if Natalie faces the jurors and admits to her lies. "Yes, I lied. Saying that I was 18 years old gave me the ability to fly under the radar and seem easy to beat. Everyone thought I was 18 and stupid, but I was able to divert the target off of my back long enough to survive another week until I made it here to this week. I had to make Jeff and Jordan not trust Russell or Michelle so I helped create a last minute lie that luckily worked." I suspect that is what will happen.

I think everyone needs to realize that Natalie is more hated on the outside of the BB house than on the inside of it. They have even commented that Natalie has a bunch of "friends" in the jury house.

But Kevin and her are about even in votes. They know that Jeff/Jordan/Michelle have been getting the good edits by production. This is the main reason they will take each other to the end because they won't KNOW which one of them is hated more.

that's exactly what i believe will happen. the liars on pretty much every reality competition show is forgiven when they face the jury because folks that are in the game understands that you have to take advantage whenever you can. remember the guy from survivor, johnny paycheck or something, that said his gradmother died. when the other players was told it was a lie, everyone of them said they did not hold it against him. they even brought him back for fans vs favs didn't they? frankly, i think nat will own up to any lie she told and tell why she told it.

MISHA and JOY1249: CONGRADULATIONS. F3 Baby. :cheers:

misha, i know you are a kev fan and me and joy are nat fans and i would be fine with either one of them winning. they were down and out after the coup de gift, but they hung strong, came up with a plan, executed the plan and succeded. i really have to salute them for staying focused and overcoming some tough odds.

that being said, i think both would be crazy to take the other to the final 2 if one of them wins hoh. if i was either one of them, the gamer in me wouldn't hesitate to evict the other. we are talking about 500,000 not BFFs. jordan should be a lock for f2. what can she say that could justify the jury giving her half million dollars?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :dance2:

that's exactly what i believe will happen. the liars on pretty much every reality competition show is forgiven when they face the jury because folks that are in the game understands that you have to take advantage whenever you can. remember the guy from survivor, johnny paycheck or something, that said his gradmother died. when the other players was told it was a lie, everyone of them said they did not hold it against him. they even brought him back for fans vs favs didn't they? frankly, i think nat will own up to any lie she told and tell why she told it.

misha, i know you are a kev fan and me and joy are nat fans and i would be fine with either one of them winning. they were down and out after the coup de gift, but they hung strong, came up with a plan, executed the plan and succeded. i really have to salute them for staying focused and overcoming some tough odds.

that being said, i think both would be crazy to take the other to the final 2 if one of them wins hoh. if i was either one of them, the gamer in me wouldn't hesitate to evict the other. we are talking about 500,000 not BFFs. jordan should be a lock for f2. what can she say that could justify the jury giving her half million dollars?

I'll be honest... I'm not so much a Nat or Kev fan in particular. I just happen to like their game play. Kevin was quiet in the beginning. He held back his natural sarcastic self in order to advance through the game. He TRIED (and failed) to get Lydia to play a smarter game, but she just was too much of a diva to control. Natalie also played fairly intelligently. Even when the odds were against her and Kevin, she didn't flip out. She sucked up to the right person and was able to be seen as weak. While Kevin and Natalie were making their plans and scheming, they took the time to study events, study faces, count days, and miscellaneous objects in the house. They did it numerous times so it came easy to them. Jordan only studied when Jeff suggested it and it usually didn't last very long. I didn't really see Michelle study much more than the faces. But she's been a lone player for a while. I really was okay with Michelle/Kev/Natalie making it to F3. I'm okay with any of those three winning. But its not in the cards for Michelle to stay in the game any longer now. She aligned with the people who were "handed" power, and who did very little to win the power when it really mattered.

The trick with me is... I would love to meet Jeff and Jordan OUTSIDE the house. But I am a fan of "the game", so I appreciate strong players. I do not want Jordan in F2 for the game play that has happened. I wouldn't mind it on a personal level because I think Jordan is a sweet girl. But ultimately, I think Natalie and Kevin have come back from being at the bottom of the barrel against tremendous odds and have earned the right to be #1 and #2.

:hurray:

ITA! with everything u said ... I don't think Jordan has a chance at the $500K with any of them ... She is pretty much playing for second place right now ...

I'll be honest... I'm not so much a Nat or Kev fan in particular. I just happen to like their game play. Kevin was quiet in the beginning. He held back his natural sarcastic self in order to advance through the game. He TRIED (and failed) to get Lydia to play a smarter game, but she just was too much of a diva to control. Natalie also played fairly intelligently. Even when the odds were against her and Kevin, she didn't flip out. She sucked up to the right person and was able to be seen as weak. While Kevin and Natalie were making their plans and scheming, they took the time to study events, study faces, count days, and miscellaneous objects in the house. They did it numerous times so it came easy to them. Jordan only studied when Jeff suggested it and it usually didn't last very long. I didn't really see Michelle study much more than the faces. But she's been a lone player for a while. I really was okay with Michelle/Kev/Natalie making it to F3. I'm okay with any of those three winning. But its not in the cards for Michelle to stay in the game any longer now. She aligned with the people who were "handed" power, and who did very little to win the power when it really mattered.

The trick with me is... I would love to meet Jeff and Jordan OUTSIDE the house. But I am a fan of "the game", so I appreciate strong players. I do not want Jordan in F2 for the game play that has happened. I wouldn't mind it on a personal level because I think Jordan is a sweet girl. But ultimately, I think Natalie and Kevin have come back from being at the bottom of the barrel against tremendous odds and have earned the right to be #1 and #2.

Actually I don't think Kevin had a chance if it weren't for Natalie ... the girl is a fighter and Lydia obviously wasn't ... I think Natalie gave Kevin the push he needed to keep his eye on the prize because if Lydia had stayed Kevin would have definitely been gone next ...

Jeff played a good game and really made a good move using the Coup ... However I think Jeff should have layed low after that ... Another mistake may have been getting rid of Russell however this mistake would not have happened had he played smart and let Kevin win HOH in the Can competition ... Jeff was focused on Power and tho winning competitions is part of the game u have to know when to win them as well ...

I didn't see this but read somewhere in here that she was going to put something in Michelle's contact lens solution so she couldn't see to play and production had to stop her....what kind of person even thinks about doing that???

I read this in the run down of the day on Morty's home page. It was in with gnat wanting to steal Jeff's trip and Michelle's 42 inch flat screen TV by making deals with them not to put them up but after she got the luxery item she was going to put them up anyway. BB also told her she couldn't do that. Her plan was to put something in her contacts so she would not be able to see when playing for the last veto. Like so many my extreme dislike of gnat goes beyond her supposed gameplay. She is mean, spiteful and vindictive and it all comes so naturally to her. She is ugly down to her very core!! Christianity is all about striving to be Christ like. Even Webster defines it as having the qualities taught by Jesus Christ, as love, kindness, humility,etc. These are not qualities shown by gnat. In fact, I believe it has always been done to impress Jesse.

I know what you mean Cali... I don't like her, and I for sure don't condone her talking about putting stuff in peoples contacts, that could cause eye damage...

I am always amazed that folks think they can watch something like BB where folks live in a totally artificial environment and make all these sweeping statements about a person's character. It's frickin' ridiculous. You don't have the first clue what any of these folks are really like in real life so why pretend like you do?

I am no fan of natalie but some of you Jeff lovers should back off a step or two criticizing natalie. At least the woman never made comments or "jokes" (what is sicker?) about killing somebody's family or stabbing somebody in the neck. Why no major jumping to conclusions after Jeff made those comments? Is Dexter errr Jeff immune?

it's a game folks and winning it isn't about the best of behaviour. EVERYBODY connives to win. Some are just more popular and their lies are just "game play".

IA And it also certainly brings out the self righteous posters who live in big glass houses. I'm starting to hope Natalie wins just to watch some people run for their medications. lol She's still in and Jeff's not. Too bad. At eighteen or twenty four she still out lasted him. :animated_rotfl:

I think part of the fun for me with this show is loving some HGs and hating others. I don't see them as anything more than characters on tv. In the house, when they're not fully themselves, I don't judge them for who they are outside of the house. I try not to tread those waters as it really isn't fair.

I'm always one to try and stick to the game play and defend actions that may be taboo, chalking it up to the game and stratedy etc... so I really do get what you're saying.

But then there's Natalie... whom I've defended all along. Only now, I can't anymore. Not when she's thinking of tampering with someone's eye solution that can result in real life blindness and sick things like that. That, I can't defend. It has nothing to do with the game. It's just being mean and for no other reason than to take pleasure in someone else's pain.

I've also defend her lying which I really don't have a problem with. At least I didn't until I noticed how she never laughed about the lies she was telling. Instead, she got mad at the lies that were being told to her. Which made me wonder...does she forget she's lying as well?

Idk... it seems kind of dodgy...

How come none of the n,k,lovers pipe up when things are brought up about about the contacts and the red dye, and the really hateful things Natalie has wanted to do, take ppls prizes?? Also I do not get the statement that power was handed to Jeff and his side, wha?? Jesse got to come into the game in power, that is not being handed something??? come on now, let's keep it real. I am listening to Yanas and Mad martys radio show, and these ppl all see thru Natalies bs,and are saying they do not like her, do not agree with her gameplay and do not want her to win, and I so agree with them. Great show by the way guys and girls, and Elle you have such a sweet voice, and it was great hearng from Morty, cause we all know how much we love this site, so yea Morty!!!!

Elle also I appreciate that you acknowledge that Natalie has wanted to do some really hurtful and dangerous things in the house, more so than anyone, and that is why I cannot be in her cornor, it does matter to me who she is on the outside, I have never known any other houseguest that has been as shady as she is or as screwed up, and that bothers me to see someone be rerwarded for being such a true hateful person.

How come none of the n,k,lovers pipe up when things are brought up about about the contacts and the red dye, and the really hateful things Natalie has wanted to do, take ppls prizes?? Also I do not get the statement that power was handed to Jeff and his side, wha?? Jesse got to come into the game in power, that is not being handed something??? come on now, let's keep it real. I am listening to Yanas and Mad martys radio show, and these ppl all see thru Natalies bs,and are saying they do not like her, do not agree with her gameplay and do not want her to win, and I so agree with them. Great show by the way guys and girls, and Elle you have such a sweet voice, and it was great hearng from Morty, cause we all know how much we love this site, so yea Morty!!!!

Elle also I appreciate that you acknowledge that Natalie has wanted to do some really hurtful and dangerous things in the house, more so than anyone, and that is why I cannot be in her cornor, it does matter to me who she is on the outside, I have never known any other houseguest that has been as shady as she is or as screwed up, and that bothers me to see someone be rerwarded for being such a true hateful person.

Because if we bring up the contacts and red dye, we would feel obliged to bring up the stabbing in the neck, threatening the families, mopping the floor remarks made by Jeff and Russell. Somehow, I think dye and contacts come a short second place to being stabbed in the neck and having my family killed. Dunno, but thats just me and my lil ol' opinion.

I think they all come up with stupid idiotic pranks in that house when they are stressing. Natalie isn't the ONLY one to want to take people's prizes. We've seen that before in past seasons. I'm numb to the stupid things they talk about. I would be more worried about the stupid things people do. Like that guy who had the knife to that girls throat and asking her if she'd forgive him if he cut her.

"Pranks" that can pose real life harm on someone, and things said out of anger can't be compared equally. Both groups had their fair share of members who said horrible things to eachother. Jeff crossed the line, but so did Russell, Chima, and Lydia.

Call eachother names until you're blue in the face... threaten eachother...idc, it's great tv and we all know it's just them being mad at the moment.

But plotting to harm someone...plotting while you're seemingly rational? That's just messed up.

Archived