Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Party now, Kevin isn't going to win the $500,000!!! If Gnat makes it she'll convince Kevin to tell the Jury she should win...

To be honest, the only person I see Nat winning against is Jordan and that is a maybe. All of her lies are going to come back and haunt her big time....

Natalie won't want Kevin to keep Michelle because she can beat her in an endurance comp. I think Natalie feels safer taking Jordan to F3 thinking Jordan won't do good in the comps.

I also think either Michelle or Jordan can beat either Natalie or Kevin in F2 with most votes.

I agree if Jordan goes to final 2 Russell will vote for her ;)

I was just watching Fridays Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and he said something that made me realize why most of the players suck this season...Instead of filming in hi-def like most everyone else is these days, bigbrother took a step back this year and is filming it in CRAP-O-VISION instead...

To the previous posters about my nick...Thanks...

Now that is FUNNY, LMAO!!! :hahohi:

P.S.- Love your name!

I think I will be "flamed" for this post...please don't hate on me!!! I too hate Gnat...but stepping back and looking objectively...she has kept the target off her back the whole season but behind scenes orchestrated...I have to give props for that...there are 2 ways to play this game...Fulll on...Jeff, Jesse, Russ...the big moves...and "under the radar"...Gnat. Michelle...and until the HOH he won...Kevin.

Go Michelle...really the best player in F4

This board is an artificial extension of the artificial environment these people are in. it is not just Jeff lovers doing the criticizing either and it is not just this board. And there were Jeff supporters who called Jeff out on the comments and some even strayed away from supporting him. Yes, it is just a game and this is just one board of many.

I was one of them... I love Jeff but I stated earlier on a message board ( I can't remember which one) that backdooring Russell was a BAD MOVE. He is going to feel like an ass when he sees the tapes and realize Russell wasn't lying...

As for Natalie or GNATA-LIE: She lies then has the gall to say she doesn't.... this happened on the last Survivor and it pisses me off that these people don't think their shit don't stink. At this point, I really hope Kevin or Jordan wins. If Natalie wins then she will have to deal with the consequences when she returns to the real world just like Maggie did on BB6....

I was one of them... I love Jeff but I stated earlier on a message board ( I can't remember which one) that backdooring Russell was a BAD MOVE. He is going to feel like an ass when he sees the tapes and realize Russell wasn't lying...

As for Natalie or GNATA-LIE: She lies then has the gall to say she doesn't.... this happened on the last Survivor and it pisses me off that these people don't think their shit don't stink. At this point, I really hope Kevin or Jordan wins. If Natalie wins then she will have to deal with the consequences when she returns to the real world just like Maggie did on BB6....

I really don't think she'll care about consequences. She went to win money and if she does she'll be happy.

I really don't think she'll care about consequences. She went to win money and if she does she'll be happy.

She already knows she has lots of haters. Didn't seem to bother her. I think Russell thought he was going to be the villan of the season.

I'm curious what everyone will have to say if Natalie faces the jurors and admits to her lies. "Yes, I lied. Saying that I was 18 years old gave me the ability to fly under the radar and seem easy to beat. Everyone thought I was 18 and stupid, but I was able to divert the target off of my back long enough to survive another week until I made it here to this week. I had to make Jeff and Jordan not trust Russell or Michelle so I helped create a last minute lie that luckily worked." I suspect that is what will happen.

I think everyone needs to realize that Natalie is more hated on the outside of the BB house than on the inside of it. They have even commented that Natalie has a bunch of "friends" in the jury house.

But Kevin and her are about even in votes. They know that Jeff/Jordan/Michelle have been getting the good edits by production. This is the main reason they will take each other to the end because they won't KNOW which one of them is hated more.

I'm curious what everyone will have to say if Natalie faces the jurors and admits to her lies. "Yes, I lied. Saying that I was 18 years old gave me the ability to fly under the radar and seem easy to beat. Everyone thought I was 18 and stupid,

They'll either get pissed that they got played or respect her for coming up with such a lie to make them think she was just a harmless kid in the bb house.

Either way, they're a bunch of dopes for believing it., especially Jessie who had his second go in the house and should know the rules and Russell who studied previous hg for his game play.

I really don't know how this vote is going to turn out all all when it comes down to it:

-While Nat was more friendly to Jessie, Russell, and Jeff, these boys in particular have this complex that getting them out was the best move in the game. So Kev putting the nail in Jeff's coffin might have won him the votes.

-Jordan seemed to like both Nat and Kev, but she seems to take things a little more personally (does Lydia getting evicted over Nat ring a bell?), so she would vote Nat out because Kev is the reason her "bff" is gone.

-Lydia also seems to take things on the personal side. Nat lying about her age to forge a new friendship with her seems to really rattle her feathers. Also Nat's friendship with Jor cost her being in the house (but then again, she did want some Jessie time), Plus , Kev is her Sugar Bear and stayed loyal to the end.

-Mich is a mystery at this point

Natalie lies and she knows she lies. It's part of her strategy. She said that she was going to lie in her BB interviews before the game started. Why would she use this strategy and then admit to the other players still in the game that she 's lieing? Of course she would tell the players she never lies. She'll admit it to the jury, however, because there will be no reason to lie anymore.

Here's a dumb question. Suppose Keven's uses the POV on either J/M. Who goes up?

he is on the block now

Archived