Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I thought maayybbee I would just take a peek at AD, and omg, first thing I see is Natalie saying she requested to BB that they have her wedding on BB she was telling J,K that, This girl has lost it and I had to quick switch the channel before I puked.

well I thought maayybbee I would just take a peek at AD, and omg, first thing I see is Natalie saying she requested to BB that they have her wedding on BB she was telling J,K that, This girl has lost it and I had to quick switch the channel before I puked.

OMG! I can't even watch but that is truly amazing. If I were that dude I'd have a restraining order filed and ready. She is one crazy skank.

OMG! I can't even watch but that is truly amazing. If I were that dude I'd have a restraining order filed and ready. She is one crazy skank.

If she in fact has a boyfriend or an x there is a reason and we all know what it is, and now he is prolly wondering WTF?

I hate hating on ppl so I really just had to stop watching the show, I just cannot stand her, so if I don't watch her then I can chat here and not be so disgusted all the time, to each his own, I thought Maggie was my most dislliked houseguest but Natalie makes Maggie look like a sunday school teacher. I just hink that lyin for the game is fine, she just takes it too far, no need to go where she goes. And for me there is no way in dbl dog hell her BF was in that house,lol, if I am wrong I will be the 1st one to come back and say so, but I do not think so, just sayin

opps, this was a reply to another post early, that I forgot to put in quotes,lol

Well if her boyfriend (fiance?) DOES read these boards, I want to make sure he knows, so he can tell Gnastily, she isn't hated because of her affiliation with Jesse, she is hated entirely on her own merits. IE- lack of personality, annoying arse voice, lying sack of shit that she is! Oops, I said a bad word, sorry. But she is....

now you know how they edit stuff, I do not believe it and I wont till I see it for myself, and if she gave up pov for it?? kinda stupid since this is the most important one, just sayin. Natalie is not that caring of a person to want to see her so called boyfriend, if it was Jesse tho, nother story

This is the person Natalie is in everyday life. She demands Kevin give her his hoodie then cheats every chance she gets.

2wpsfh4.gif

Here is GnataLIE at her finest...had to bring it forward for all to see...what a .... grrrr words can't describe it properly!

He was there. She is talking about opening the box. They had pics on the box of who might be there. The deal was....she gave up the chance to play in the POV. They let her see her boyfriend then. Now Kev plays against Mich and Jordan.

No way in hell would BB let Nat see him alone for 5 min much less 20 min.

On BBAD she was talking to Kevin and said her boyfriend knows the dates better then them . I said 61 and he said day 62 :animated_rotfl:

If I was there I would be telling Nat tell me another lie :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Michelle should say I cannot beleieve he did not get you a real ring and question that BB would not allow it and you probably took money to stir Kevin up :animated_rotfl:

Tell us another lie Nat :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

"I would be lying like crazy in there to win $500,000."

As would I. I would NOT however, make my mantra about my "word, integrity and non lies"

( one ) of my problems with her is not that she's lying - but how she insists she's NOT lying

I'm pretty sure it was Marty that found that clip of Natalie cheating at pool. She can always find the best stuff.

aint THAT the truth !?!

I just rewatched the pool table feed. Ya know, I want to hit her hard, and more than once.

I hope the twist tie "engagement ring" scratches her nose when she picks it.

NataLIE = scum. Hope Daddy is proud of his little girl.

Here is GnataLIE at her finest...had to bring it forward for all to see...what a .... grrrr words can't describe it properly!

THIS. to people who feel bad that nat is so slammed- this is why i do it, the opening chima's birthday card is why i do it. this imo is a scummy person. its not about lies in a game-it's HER.

now-what about this fiancee thing? she lies so much i'm beyond confused!

I also agree that you should only lie when you have to. She went into the game with a lie. And didn't even work hard to keep it believable. And even told someone the truth! It's really amazing that people still in the house still believe it, though. What's wrong with them? the BB house isn't a separate country! It's still under CA law!

Maybe it's all that beautiful Ca. sunshine doing something to their brains

I can't believe how gulliable these ppl in the house are if they go for all the bs Nasty says, after sooo much you gotta be gettin a little bull shit radar goin, I know I would.

What scares me about her is how GOOD she at her lies and cheating. This is not something she just learned to do. M/K/J/J/R have all at one time in the game questioned her about her age or made some kind of remark about it. But she's quick on her feet and has a lie ready.

I could go on and on and on about why I can not stand gnat but nothing that hasn't already been said. Never for one moment has it ever had anything to do w/Jesse or anyone else. She has earned my dislike all on her own. I have not threatened not to watch BB but I can assure that if gnat wins #1....will be vomiting #2.....will not waste my money on BBAD (can find other people to watch sleeping and absolutely FREE) #3...I think BB will have run it's course for me.

Not so long ago there was another wanna be Chrisian natalie and it's a toss up which one disgusted me more for different reasons. (Before anyone jumps on the "wanna be Christian remark.....Christians do not run around telling about her abortions as if they were a banner.....oh she was just disgustingly skanky.) :nono:

I don't know what happened...but I would bet that Gnat is lying. She "possibly" may have given up the veto, but not to see her BF IMO...or like someone else said..got money. IF her BF had really been there to propose, he would have had a REAL RING to give her..not a "twist-tie" Good grief, I don't believe anything Gnat says anymore.

Maybe he's waiting to buy her a ring with her winnings

Archived