Natalie

CeCiMom

the 'boyfriend' is currently having some eviction difficulties in arizona-so i find it odd he'd jet in for a quick proposal. and her dad and boyf shopping for her brand 'delmonte'? like hannibel lecter said 'desperately random, like the delusions of a bad liar.' i don't believe the gnat- i think she took$ and forfeited pov.

ITA. Not to mention, there's no way (IMO) BB would allow them to have a face-to-face conversation with someone outside of the game for 20 minutes. She's lying. She took money in lieu of the pov and then made up a story to endear herself to kevin so he wouldn't be mad at her.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITA. Not to mention, there's no way (IMO) BB would allow them to have a face-to-face conversation with someone outside of the game for 20 minutes. She's lying. She took money in lieu of the pov and then made up a story to endear herself to kevin so he wouldn't be mad at her.

I totally agree!

OMG now Natalie keeps embellishing on her visit with her boyfriend. (her lie)

Now she just told Jordan and Michele that Jason told her that America hates her. BB is NOT going to let someone from the outside come in and talk game.

but.... she is right that America hates her.

Nat just said her boyfriend told her America hates her, so it might be true. I will lose all respect for the game if they let an outside person talk to a HG for 20 minutes.

Paaaaaalease, NataLIE already knows America hates her. BB wouldn't allow any game talk between the two. But, the BF wasn't there anyway. It's all a lie. End of story.

some speculation is the 'catsuit' was lydia[she sprayed mich and jordan but not kev]-and there was a little person dressed as a baby-and someone dressed as a cockroach[russ?] and that maybe nat met w/ jess? i still think she took $ for the pov-we shall see.

Natalie said she needs money for a wedding so they better keep her so she can win the money. She is telling Michele and Jordan this.

This is getting ridicules

I think they are not sure she is telling the truth. I am anxious to hear Michele and Jordan talk in private.

Could be just another lie to get Michele and Jordan to believe that she wouldn't get America's vote if the jury ties.

What a manipulative little wench she is, or tries to be. Speak volumes as far as why she doesn't get along with her step-mother or her ex-bf's mother.

I think she did and they mentioned the crown. I just think Michele is not giving her the satisfaction of showing it bothered her.

We will find out more tonight when Jordan and Michele get to talk alone

We all know all she does is lie.

I don't see BB letting her talk to anyone face to face. If so that ruins part of the purpose of BB.

I don't think it takes much to realize she has very little fans. I am sure it was easy to guess since America voted for Jeff and not someone from her side.

I think she did and they mentioned the crown. I just think Michele is not giving her the satisfaction of showing it bothered her.

We will find out more tonight when Jordan and Michele get to talk alone

Thanks Marty.

I think BB is going to do everything in their power to get this skank outta the fuggin house next week along with Kevin this week. Please let this happen. I can't stand her lies for no reason. Just lie after lie after lie, lying to farther yourself in the game is fine but she just lies because she likes doing it. Screw her, nobody would though, shes way to disgusting.

Archived