Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie lies so much, it's hard to believe her. She is like the little boy who cried wolf. Maybe it is true but we can't believe her.

It's just too fishy for me to digest.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe how gulliable these ppl in the house are if they go for all the bs Nasty says, after sooo much you gotta be gettin a little bull shit radar goin, I know I would.

Misha just from chattin here with you at Morty's we know you are not the scum of the earth like Natalie, some ppl you just get a feel for, this is who she is, it is not just lyin, she takes it tooo far for it not to be her own true self, there is a difference in game and just bein a true di*k head.JMHO

Thank you Fatcat. And I don't think Natalie and I would ever be friends outside the BB house. But I also don't like demonizing someone and crediting them with only evil things. I couldn't stand Jerry last year and I wanted him evicted, and I couldn't stand ED towards the end of his season either; however, I think sometimes the hating goes too far. I didn't believe the initial story, but I do believe her boyfriend was in the room with her. I do believe he also proposed to her. I know that we will see things on Sunday (or Tuesday), but still... some of the scenarios and initial reactions just bug the heck out of me. Is she selfish? Absolutely. Does she have an overblown sense of entitlement? Absolutely. Does she have the extremely irritating personality trait that she ALWAYS has to be right and ALWAYS has to win? Yes. Will she cheat or lie to do it? Yep.

So I'm not in denial about her at all. I just think its a waste of time for me to hate on a houseguest this much. Jeff was a dumbass in his moves. He got eliminated for it. I also hated how he talked to Jordan. But he's probably a nice guy MOST of the time. Natalie isn't as nice as Jeff is, but she's not all evil either.

Its just my opinion. I know it, I accept it. For some reason, I feel like defending her because of the mass amounts of animosity aimed towards her. Will I change anybody's mind? Nope. But maybe her family/friends will see these posts of mine and see that there are people in the world who don't despise her.

not playing in pov is probably true

no feeds so i am going by what i read here about what she said

AND, why in the world would someone who supposedly loves you enough to propose and wants to do it in style, like on tv, would they do it where noone could see it occur???? Hello, I call bull shit

AND, why in the world would someone who supposedly loves you enough to propose and wants to do it in style, like on tv, would they do it where noone could see it occur???? Hello, I call bull shit

Proposing on TV would not be in style IMO and the girls I know would think it kinda redneck :animated_rotfl:

I believe her. If it's all a lie, then I got got.

the 'boyfriend' is currently having some eviction difficulties in arizona-so i find it odd he'd jet in for a quick proposal. and her dad and boyf shopping for her brand 'delmonte'? like hannibel lecter said 'desperately random, like the delusions of a bad liar.' i don't believe the gnat- i think she took$ and forfeited pov.

Cancel them already?

yeah blame jeff n jordan

:animated_bouncy:

Did she tell anyone that?

No Sucks found a commercial saying jury members will visit so they pieced it all together. They know it is NOT her boyfriend. We will be seeing a commercial on TV that says "the jury house will be the one to pack the punch in the mystery room" She gave up the VETO to talk to a jury member. In fact her boyfriend has been online recently and is not in LA.

No Sucks found a commercial saying jury members will visit so they pieced it all together. They know it is NOT her boyfriend. We will be seeing a commercial on TV that says "the jury house will be the one to pack the punch in the mystery room" She gave up the VETO to talk to a jury member. In fact her boyfriend has been online recently and is not in LA.

If she lies on tv about her boyfriend proposing to her and being there and he wasn't, couldn't he have a law suit with BB?? I would think so.

sorry, but w/ all due respect, i don't 'gotta' give her credit for anything other than being queen of stench and boogers.

:animated_rotfl:

Michele just asked the DR for a party to celebrate Nat's engagement and they said "we'll consider it".

:animated_rotfl: Wonder what that BF is thinking and what he got himself into

It wasn't money. she got to talk to jury members who were in costumes in exchange for giving up VETO. She got angry because they sprayed her face with water "bug spray" and didn't give her any info. She is angry and making up a lie so they don't know she saw the jury and got shafted.

What :huh: ?

Good Night!

Funny about suing people were wondering why she was not called out when she was talking about production! Maybe BBAD WILL be worth it tonight!

What :huh: ?

The commercial is supposedly going to be shown primetime tomorrow on CBS

Good Night!

Funny about suing people were wondering why she was not called out when she was talking about production! Maybe BBAD WILL be worth it tonight!

The commercial is supposedly going to be shown primetime tomorrow on CBS

Thanks . So Nat is pulling a prank telling the HG she was proposed to, not CBS.

I don't know what happened...but I would bet that Gnat is lying. She "possibly" may have given up the veto, but not to see her BF IMO...or like someone else said..got money. IF her BF had really been there to propose, he would have had a REAL RING to give her..not a "twist-tie" Good grief, I don't believe anything Gnat says anymore.

One thing for sure SHE wasn't giving up anything by giving up Veto (if she did). She still is Final 3... I love BB but do not like "players" (using the word loosely) like Gnat. I would think by now Kevin would have aligned with anyone but her...but that is just my opinion.

Archived