Natalie

CeCiMom

Sorry, but I'd never bother watching a show where everyone is nice. Can see it now. Boo hoo crying when someone was nominated or evicted. Throwing competitions " you win, no you win, no really go ahead I want you to ". Barf. And I may not like some of the BB HG's bad behaviors but I'm not going to draw lines in the sand about it. Or bail when my favorite gets the boot. I take it for what it's worth or I can watch M.A.S.H reruns.

ITA. First and foremost, this game is about winning 500,000 dollars. the folks that showed up to further thier modeling careers and things are not the folks i will watch and cheer for. I want to see the folks that believe in winning. it probably comes from my playing sports and being a competitor. J/J became the darlings of big brother, not because they were playing to win the game but because they looked cute togeather. until BB decided to give jeff the coup de gift, all they did was lay in the hammock and wait to get evicted. they were the worst team of 2 people ever to be on BB. but it wasn't thier fault. it was all natalie's fault because she didn't lay down and quit. if that's the type player people want to cheer for that's fine. But. i wish they would quit whining about the lies natalie tells. and yes I am a natalie fan and have been for most of the show. natalie tells lies, she misleads players and i'm quite sure she will use other dirty tricks if she can. Because, she is playing to win 500,000 dollars. contrary to what it seems some of you think...she really don't give a damn about what you are thinking about her game play. she's in it, to win it. she has a good shot at winning too.

for you jeff lovers, jeff "got got"...he's gone. it wasn't nats fault it was J/J fault. they made the dumb moves. he believed a lie that only the most gullible would believe. he is/was the dumbass. get over it.

if you don't want to watch the show anymore, that's on you. write cbs. i really don't need to know. after the coup gift, i never thought about not watching the show. that's what sore losers do.

one more thing before i go to the game. for those people that want to see J/J on AR. Pleaseeee. they are dumb. they would be the first team eliminated. save them the embarrassment.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two sides to every story and every way that ppl see things, and a lot of ppl just do not agree, I do not think that J & J were the best players of BB, but they were refreshing, and really noone should call foul on the coup d' tat when BB has always had it's twists, my God we started the game with bringing Jesse back, that was a huge gift to him, so why can't Jeff have his coup in peace without being stoned. It is a two way street. I liked Jeff a lot and I am sad to see him go, but I am not making a huge deal about it, and I am not calling foul on him because he got a twist in the game, What was good for Jesse should be just as good for Jeff, and Natalie, it would be fine if she was just lying for the game, but she is a liar as a person and that is not a winning person in my eyes, in my opinion, and I do not think she will win BB this year

ITA. First and foremost, this game is about winning 500,000 dollars. the folks that showed up to further thier modeling careers and things are not the folks i will watch and cheer for. I want to see the folks that believe in winning. it probably comes from my playing sports and being a competitor. J/J became the darlings of big brother, not because they were playing to win the game but because they looked cute togeather. until BB decided to give jeff the coup de gift, all they did was lay in the hammock and wait to get evicted. they were the worst team of 2 people ever to be on BB. but it wasn't thier fault. it was all natalie's fault because she didn't lay down and quit. if that's the type player people want to cheer for that's fine. But. i wish they would quit whining about the lies natalie tells. and yes I am a natalie fan and have been for most of the show. natalie tells lies, she misleads players and i'm quite sure she will use other dirty tricks if she can. Because, she is playing to win 500,000 dollars. contrary to what it seems some of you think...she really don't give a damn about what you are thinking about her game play. she's in it, to win it. she has a good shot at winning too.

for you jeff lovers, jeff "got got"...he's gone. it wasn't nats fault it was J/J fault. they made the dumb moves. he believed a lie that only the most gullible would believe. he is/was the dumbass. get over it.

if you don't want to watch the show anymore, that's on you. write cbs. i really don't need to know. after the coup gift, i never thought about not watching the show. that's what sore losers do.

one more thing before i go to the game. for those people that want to see J/J on AR. Pleaseeee. they are dumb. they would be the first team eliminated. save them the embarrassment.

ITA with this. Other than I wanted Russell and Michelle to win. The three hardest players have been Natalie, Michelle and Russell. The ones complaining about Natalie get so mad when you say anything about J&J. :rolleyes: Naive HG's are just space fillers in the house. They're good for being used by the real gamers. So guess they serve a purpose lol

I give Natalie props for being a gamer. No props to floaters or people who blow it by their own hand.

until BB decided to give jeff the coup de gift

didnt AMERICA vote to "give" it to Jeff ?

and yes, Jeff got got - it was his own fault to fall for it - but I know for myself and from I'm reading a lot of posters are saying - "our" problem with Nat is NOT that she is a liar BUT, that she plays holier than thou chanting how she has NOT lied and has stuck to her word - that statement in itself is the BIGGEST lie she's told

why cant people grasp that ?

Previous text erased...I can see it's hopeless...

Hey Slap, love that name,oh and I so agree with you, just have to keep myself focused off this game till after I see what happens with the pov. I plan on gettin on my 360 today and doin some real gamin. Every year bout this time we get soo involved,lol

Natalie drives me bonkers with her disgusting self

Sorry, but I'd never bother watching a show where everyone is nice. Can see it now. Boo hoo crying when someone was nominated or evicted. Throwing competitions " you win, no you win, no really go ahead I want you to ". Barf. And I may not like some of the BB HG's bad behaviors but I'm not going to draw lines in the sand about it. Or bail when my favorite gets the boot. I take it for what it's worth or I can watch M.A.S.H reruns.

Has nothing to do with someone's favorite leaving, people have been on Nat since the beginning of the show because she came in telling lies and now they have exploded to the point that she believes herself. She is the kind of person who would flat out lie to your face even when she knows you know the truth. And then has the cajones to say, I have played with integrity, and kept to my word. What was the word? LIE? it is not the BB House/game that made Nat like this, it is just Natalie.

Has Natalie ever told the truth this season?? Not that I remember!!

She cheats, lies, stabs people in the back and thinks she perfect. She is a very sick person.imho

I can't believe I'm, saying this because I really don't care for the girl... but the girl needs to stick with Jessie and let this Jason loser go. He's an adult and he's getting evicted? He was her ex but now is suddenly her "bf" again? How handy since she's raking in big bucks by being on the show and he happens to need big bucks.

I think they need to skip the tampon lessons, and move straight ahead to the "ditch his @ss" lesson.

I just wanted to apologize for that statement about her bf being a loser if he's an adult an evicted. When I said it I totally saw my sister in my head and her series of evictions because of her own party/irresponsible lifestyle. She's been evicted so many times and it's always my dad and I who end up paying off her dept collectors (yes, I know, we're enablers but it's hard when she has two kids and they're the ones who will end up on the streets..).

That comment was personally fuelled because of my disgust with her right now especially with all that's been going on with my niece. I'm so sorry if I've offended anyone. I didn't take into account the economy and how every day, good, honest, hard working people have been screwed by it's plunge. I wasn't thinking outside my own life/problems right now. I have friends who have been laid off and face the same worry. I wasn't thinking of them or others.. just my own anger and disgust. Again, sorry if I've offended anyone. I'm totally disgusted with my own insensitivity and ignorance. I'm usually more objective. Sorry again.

I was just watching Fridays Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and he said something that made me realize why most of the players suck this season...Instead of filming in hi-def like most everyone else is these days, bigbrother took a step back this year and is filming it in CRAP-O-VISION instead...

To the previous posters about my nick...Thanks...

Has nothing to do with someone's favorite leaving, people have been on Nat since the beginning of the show because she came in telling lies and now they have exploded to the point that she believes herself. She is the kind of person who would flat out lie to your face even when she knows you know the truth. And then has the cajones to say, I have played with integrity, and kept to my word. What was the word? LIE? it is not the BB House/game that made Nat like this, it is just Natalie.

:animated_scratchchin:

Some people say they're leaving because they can't watch BB without Jeff. Some cancel feeds or won't watch BBAD because they can'y hack Natalie. Their choice. Saying I wouldn't because I watch it as a whole. So what if she lies about whether she's lied or not. Not the first BB HG to say it and won't be the last. If even one other HG buys into it good for her. She wants the money. Anyone who goes on BB can't claim to be Christians, have integrity or anything. Sooner or later even the most so called cutest or nicest show their ugly side and claws. So why be shocked by it? Some are more obnoxious. I expect it. They usually play harder.

Elle, I think we all inform some of our opinions based on personal experience. That's why so many people can watch the same show and see things so differently. I have had to deal with someone with a personality similar to Nat's so that's a strike against her from the getgo for me.

And Jeff reminds me so much of my brothers down to the Chicago accent and Jordan is a sweet as my daughter.

But.... I would have loved them anyway. (now I have the song running through my head)

:animated_scratchchin:

Some people say they're leaving because they can't watch BB without Jeff. Some cancel feeds or won't watch BBAD because they can'y hack Natalie. Their choice. Saying I wouldn't because I watch it as a whole. So what if she lies about whether she's lied or not. Not the first BB HG to say it and won't be the last. If even one other HG buys into it good for her. She wants the money. Anyone who goes on BB can't claim to be Christians, have integrity or anything. Sooner or later even the most so called cutest or nicest show their ugly side and claws. So why be shocked by it? Some are more obnoxious. I expect it. They usually play harder.

Even Jordan did not buy the hard luck story about her Bo left the real wedding ring :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Tell me another lie Nat is what I would have told her directly to her face . Tell me another lie :animated_rotfl:

The whole thing about this game is that it is a game of deciet and backstabbing, that is not why I do not like Natalie, I don't like her because this is not a game to her, it is a way of life, and I find that kind of a waste. I cannot tolerate a true hypocrit, and that is Natalie, it does matter to me that on the outside of the BB house she may have some integrity, I do not in my opinion think she has any at all and I do not like that type of person. It goes beyond winning a game to me, I can get on my game consol, kill ppl, do all kinds of stuff I would never ever do outside of the game, and I love to beat the game, the way Natalie has presented herself is anything but game, it is a person who has true issues and a sad example of what some will do no matter what the cost, that is anything but game to me.

Don't forget that Natalie said she is a good Christian. Natalie said Michele pretends to be a Christan but really she is Satan.

I seem to remember another houseguest (season 3, maybe?), Danielle, calling another houseguest (Roddie) "Satan". Danielle's game strategy got her all the way to F2, but, guess what, her housemates gave the win to a "floater" rather than her, although she undoubtedly played the best game. And Nastalie's game has been so much nastier than Danielle's ever was. The BB house is simply just not the place to be spouting off about Christian values. The very nature of the game goes against them.

About halfway through the season, I thought maybe her actions were just game strategy and I would have been ok with her winning based on that, but she has showed so many times that that is just the way she is ALL THE TIME, from the cheating at pool, chess, lying over stupid stuff that has nothing to do with game play. She is just a mean, hateful, and selfish wench.

I didn't see this but read somewhere in here that she was going to put something in Michelle's contact lens solution so she couldn't see to play and production had to stop her....what kind of person even thinks about doing that???

After living in the Chgo area myself, and dating losts in the late 60's Jeff is very MUCH a Chgo Guy 100%!!

I married a Chgo Man, divorced him (old Polish upbringing, women only good for taking care of castle! Should of known when I met he was 27 and living at home). Married an Ohio Man (a Man's Man, Polish too, but trainable!! was on own for 20 yrs...)

Jordan is so sweet and has a lot of life to learn, but I think this experience will help her in many of her liife's crossings to come.

I didn't see this but read somewhere in here that she was going to put something in Michelle's contact lens solution so she couldn't see to play and production had to stop her....what kind of person even thinks about doing that???

Damn if that is true they should have disqualified Nat on the spot and told her ass adi

Elle, I think we all inform some of our opinions based on personal experience. That's why so many people can watch the same show and see things so differently. I have had to deal with someone with a personality similar to Nat's so that's a strike against her from the getgo for me.

And Jeff reminds me so much of my brothers down to the Chicago accent and Jordan is a sweet as my daughter.

But.... I would have loved them anyway. (now I have the song running through my head)

Thanks for understanding.

Since we're on the topic of HGs reminding us of ppl we know, I never made the connection but Natalie is very much like a girl I knew in school...her name was Natalie also. I remember she had us all convinced that she had this amazing older BF. Then she thought she was pregnant and we all rallied around her for support... bought baby clothes etc. Turns out she wasn't pregnant...nor did she have a BF... the whole thing was completely fabricated!

Both Natalies lie way too easily. At first I was all for her lying.. then it got malicious and wasn't about the game anymore. It also bothers me that she doesn't talk about it in the DR and laugh at others believing her. She still acts as though she's the one being lied too. Bogus!

Yeah, and she has no affect at all, totally sober expression at all times, no sense of fun or humor. I loved Dr. Wills sense of humor and he laughed at himself. Natalie has taken something away from BB , the game to me.

I guess I'm a "hater" because I cant stand Natalie. My dislike for her has nothing to do with Jesse. She has all my "hate" because of her arrogant, delusional, hypocritical, evil self. Geez, she REALLY irritates me. I truly have understanding for her boyfriends mother and sisters!

Nothing would give me more satisfaction then having the final three compete for who can catch the most Bee's - for Big Brother, of course. Put em all in those protective suits but make sure Natalies has a nice, big, hole in the back so the bee's can get in and buzz around until she goes mad and jumps the back yard fence. Now that would be a FINAL 3 COMPETITION THAT I WOULD ENJOY!

Go Michelle and Jordan. You ladies played an honest, fair game and I applaud your ability to maintain your dignity while surrounded by scum.

Elle...did that other NataLIE ever give your gifts back?

I also think if people like Natalie and/or Jessie had the ability to laugh at the themselves and have a good sense of humor it would help garner them more fans.

Archived