Natalie

CeCiMom

Elle...did that other NataLIE ever give your gifts back?

I also think if people like Natalie and/or Jessie had the ability to laugh at the themselves and have a good sense of humor it would help garner them more fans.

yeah talk about smeone with no sense of humor, uh that would be Jesse, and of course I said Natalie has no affect at all, both of them very self absorbed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seem to remember another houseguest (season 3, maybe?), Danielle, calling another houseguest (Roddie) "Satan". Danielle's game strategy got her all the way to F2, but, guess what, her housemates gave the win to a "floater" rather than her, although she undoubtedly played the best game. And Nastalie's game has been so much nastier than Danielle's ever was. The BB house is simply just not the place to be spouting off about Christian values. The very nature of the game goes against them.

About halfway through the season, I thought maybe her actions were just game strategy and I would have been ok with her winning based on that, but she has showed so many times that that is just the way she is ALL THE TIME, from the cheating at pool, chess, lying over stupid stuff that has nothing to do with game play. She is just a mean, hateful, and selfish wench.

I didn't see this but read somewhere in here that she was going to put something in Michelle's contact lens solution so she couldn't see to play and production had to stop her....what kind of person even thinks about doing that???

Danielle didn't win, because in season 3 there was no sequester house so the houseguests got evicted and saw EVERYTHING ( I miss those days)

I believe that is why BB started doing the sequester thing

Danielle from season 3 didn't win because she didn't play a good enough game. She has always been one of the most overblown BB houseguests with much exaggerated abilities.

Chilltown easily mopped her up in all-stars.

She might have won if the jury hadn't seen her diary rooms, calling them all satan and other nasty things

BB is my favorite reality game show because of the lying and backstabbing and the drama it brings. I would have been a Natalie fan if she would have had a little more finesse in her game.

She lost me with her instigating. She would whisper in Ronnie's ear what he should do to harass Michele and that idiot would do it. I also couldn't stand how vicious she would get in demonizing people the group had targeted. And the lying just for the sake of lying, to me, serves no purpose in the game.

The thing that is so frustrating is that no one is calling her out on the lies.

Jordan mentioned the instigating last night when talking about first impressions, how things would blow up and around the corner would com Nat with a smirk on her face. Its like they know all this crap she's done but are afraid to call it.

It basically is to late to CALL it out...as after this eviction ... you are HOPING against HOPE if you aren't the last person standing... That whoever that person is that WINS will take you to F2 so you have a chance, and at least get 50 grand... No point in pissing people off at this point... Even if you know they won't take you, why give them an additional reason not to do so?

That is really why I don't understand gnats POV nomination ceremony...but i guess she figures no one would take her anyway!!!

Well I think that Natalie made the deal with the devil speech because uif she does get to f2 that tape and speech will be played to the jury members by someone and she is thinking (I think) that it will make Michelle look bad or it will freshen their already skewerd memories, that is why I think she made that speech, for the jury house

funny how we all see things so different, for sure half the time I never know what Michelle is meaning about anything. It just seemed to me that if Michelle and Natalie we standing in f2 together in Natalies mind if the jury saw her speech it would somehow influence anything Michelle might try and rebutt, and put Natalie in a better light. Unfortunately I am not so sure that Natalie will even get to f2. or do I think she has all she thinks she has in that jury, they have moved on, she hasn't, imo

The whole thing about this game is that it is a game of deciet and backstabbing, that is not why I do not like Natalie, I don't like her because this is not a game to her, it is a way of life, and I find that kind of a waste. I cannot tolerate a true hypocrit, and that is Natalie, it does matter to me that on the outside of the BB house she may have some integrity, I do not in my opinion think she has any at all and I do not like that type of person. It goes beyond winning a game to me, I can get on my game consol, kill ppl, do all kinds of stuff I would never ever do outside of the game, and I love to beat the game, the way Natalie has presented herself is anything but game, it is a person who has true issues and a sad example of what some will do no matter what the cost, that is anything but game to me.

Thank you Fatcat.......is what I was trying to say previously but left PJ2009 scratching the chin.

Elle...did that other NataLIE ever give your gifts back?

I also think if people like Natalie and/or Jessie had the ability to laugh at the themselves and have a good sense of humor it would help garner them more fans.

No we all just stopped being her friend after that. The gifts didn't seem important.

Thank you Fatcat.......is what I was trying to say previously but left PJ2009 scratching the chin.

lol :giggle: , yep know what ya mean,I just can't like someone who has nothing to say, never smiles, no sense of humor, absolutely thinks she is justified and that somehow Jesse leaving and Chima gettin kicked out is like the end of life, and she is the avenger, funny tho they have prolly moved on and she has not, the stuff she has been comin up with lately is unbeknownst, the twisty tie, bb wedding talk, overkill if you ask me, even the convos she was reliving last night between her and her so called bf were pathalogical, I would not have been able to hold back my utter disbelief and laughter.

looks like finale will be kevin vs natalie

unless something strange happens

like jordan winning final hoh

looks like finale will be kevin vs natalie

unless something strange happens

like jordan winning final hoh

Uh yeah.... I don't see Jordan winning final HOH. Her only shot to make to the Final HOH is to win the endurance challenge.

I am always amazed that folks think they can watch something like BB where folks live in a totally artificial environment and make all these sweeping statements about a person's character. It's frickin' ridiculous. You don't have the first clue what any of these folks are really like in real life so why pretend like you do?

I am no fan of natalie but some of you Jeff lovers should back off a step or two criticizing natalie. At least the woman never made comments or "jokes" (what is sicker?) about killing somebody's family or stabbing somebody in the neck. Why no major jumping to conclusions after Jeff made those comments? Is Dexter errr Jeff immune?

it's a game folks and winning it isn't about the best of behaviour. EVERYBODY connives to win. Some are just more popular and their lies are just "game play".

I am always amazed that folks think they can watch something like BB where folks live in a totally artificial environment and make all these sweeping statements about a person's character. It's frickin' ridiculous. You don't have the first clue what any of these folks are really like in real life so why pretend like you do?

I am no fan of natalie but some of you Jeff lovers should back off a step or two criticizing natalie. At least the woman never made comments or "jokes" (what is sicker?) about killing somebody's family or stabbing somebody in the neck. Why no major jumping to conclusions after Jeff made those comments? Is Dexter errr Jeff immune?

it's a game folks and winning it isn't about the best of behaviour. EVERYBODY connives to win. Some are just more popular and their lies are just "game play".

it really and truly is not up to you to tell any of us how to feel or who to like or to back off. I happen to enjoy anybody in that house but Natalie, my opinion is just that and I am entitled to opinionate and dislike who I want no matter what any one else says or thinks, and not be called out for it

Right game like wanting to frick up Michelle's eyes by putting something in her contacts and BB stops it .

No that kind of thinking shows a person's character :rolleyes:

IT asked kev if IT should cockblock michelle...What is cockblock?

Even though I know it means stopping someone from scheming with another person in the BB world......

personally I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Hehehe. :drool:

With regards to the "to bash Natalie" or "not to bash Natalie"... everyone does have their own opinions. Even though I agree that it tends to go too far, there really is nothing I can do about it. When I feel like its getting too venomous, I just say goodnight and leave the message board.

I know I'm happy with the F3 and the results of the POV. I know others aren't happy about it. I will let them vent and they should expect to see me gloat. LOL Its a give and take relationship on all of our parts.

P.S. The reason Ronnie had more votes than Chima for the CDT is because I was voting like a demon for him to get it to try to block the Jeff train. LOL Didn't work. But karma is a bitch. I said that giving Jeff the CDT would lead to his eviction and it was true.

yeah, I mean who does that mean shit, using a toothbrush to clean the toilet is one thing but mess up some ones eyes?? and also do the red dye thing, and Jeff was being called Dexter, uh I don't think so

Even though I know it means stopping someone from scheming with another person in the BB world......

personally I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Hehehe. :drool:

With regards to the "to bash Natalie" or "not to bash Natalie"... everyone does have their own opinions. Even though I agree that it tends to go too far, there really is nothing I can do about it. When I feel like its getting too venomous, I just say goodnight and leave the message board.

I know I'm happy with the F3 and the results of the POV. I know others aren't happy about it. I will let them vent and they should expect to see me gloat. LOL Its a give and take relationship on all of our parts.

P.S. The reason Ronnie had more votes than Chima for the CDT is because I was voting like a demon for him to get it to try to block the Jeff train. LOL Didn't work. But karma is a bitch. I said that giving Jeff the CDT would lead to his eviction and it was true.

I am not unhappy, as a matter of fact if anyone but Natalie wins I will be estatic, it aint over till upv puts up his "it's over" girl,lol

well I don't think Jeff getting the cdt had much to do with him getting evicted, it was Jeffs inability to see ppl for who they are, and being way to trusting and gulliable, but I do believe that he is a decent person outside of the BB house, I cannot say I feel confident that Natalie is.

Archived